READ THIS! READ THIS! READ THIS!!!!!

JB,

I feel that one is obligated to be as truthful and accurate as possible in their accounts of contact or abduction.

I couldn't agree with you more on this.

LOOKIE LOOKIE,

Check out this, www.horrorcore.com , you can listen to TONS of great music_for_free_,you aint gotta buy tha CD but I still would.

Dude

------------------
DUDE IS SATAN

After exughstingly reviewing the posts on this thread I have a few comments I'd like to throw in.

-I have experienced Sleep Paralysis but not had any of those hallucinations and what not. The fact that Sleep Paralysis exists does not rule out nightime abduction because the induction of SP could merely represent the product of alein technology.

-What kind of loving God would create children, then put them in a situation that if they base their major life's decisions on what they percieve reality to be but is not, they will go to hell for all eternity.

-If there is a god then I would take what he put inside my heart over any interpitation that someone proposes in a book. Why should I use a book for an ethical guidbook when I have one built in.

-The very fact that humans can percieve things that do not exist (ie. bueaty, Self esteem, humor) has many ramifications. The fact that these have biological basis is irrelevant also. If you consider the reality of relativity, than nothing anyone else says can truley be the truth. We experience life as individuals, one persons world is much different from the other. An objective and undeniable "Truth" weather it be spiritual, scientific or both can never be known because reality is a SUBJECTIVE experience. Our body's have a limited perception of reality and therefore that which is outside its realm is purley up to the imagination to decide. No person or book can possably alter that.

Take for example, a fish that is caught out of the water and later thrown back. During that brief experience beyond it's realm of being catches a mere glimpse of what is beyond it's reality. That fish will never have the slightest clue of what a star is or what a galaxy is. Never have the slightest clue of what The universe is either. NO, not becuase it is stupid, not because it lacks the technology. It is because it is biologically incapable of exploring such things. Take that futher into the human race. We are the fish, we no not 1% of anything.

Back