Quotes to remember

“Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.”
― Henry Miller

“You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.”
― Tom Hiddleston

HarE5DB.jpg

“And I realize that no matter where I am, whether in a little room full of thought, or in this endless universe of stars and mountains, it's all in my mind.”
― Jack Kerouac

rAhDwAe.jpg

''If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write. Because our culture has no use for it.'' - Anais Nin

“Curiosity, especially intellectual inquisitiveness, is what separates the truly alive from those who are merely going through the motions.”
― Tom Robbins

aHmRcY3.jpg

“You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.”
― Tom Hiddleston

HarE5DB.jpg
I guess there could be some corners on a mountain to go around as you walk upward

Doesn't sound correct to me but I don't climb mountains

:)

''Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it isn't there. The stars are always there.'' - R.C. Lewis

Thanks, RC. I needed to read that, tonight.

“I have noticed a trend in premature deaths in the people that I know and the presence of streetlights outside of their homes.”
― Steven Magee, Light Forensics

DV4Z79g.jpg

“You just had to get some idea of what matters and what doesn't, and how much, and try not to be scared of the stuff that doesn't. Put it in perspective.”
― Lev Grossman, The Magicians

"A raspberry has only 8 percent as much genetic material as you or I. That's expected; raspberries aren't too smart or complex. But an onion isn't very complex either, and it has more than 12 times as much DNA as a Harvard professor."--source, the Harvard Gazette

“[F]or just one second, look at your life and see how perfect it is. Stop looking for the next secret door that is going to lead you to your real life. Stop waiting. This is it: there's nothing else. It's here, and you'd better decide to enjoy it or you're going to be miserable wherever you go, for the rest of your life, forever.”
― Lev Grossman, The Magicians

Back