Quotes to remember

"I understood at a very young age that in Nature, I felt everything I should feel in church but never did. Walking in the woods, I felt in touch with the universe and with the spirit of the universe."
~ Alice Walker

jGAaUGL.jpg

Last edited:
“Don't you long for something different to happen, something so exciting and new it carries you along with it like a great tide, something that lets your life blaze and burn so the whole world can see it?”
― Juliet Marillier, Son of the Shadows

ZwMsNrc.jpg

“Half of me is filled with bursting words and half of me is painfully shy. I crave solitude yet also crave people. I want to pour life and love into everything yet also nurture my self-care and go gently. I want to live within the rush of primal, intuitive decision, yet also wish to sit and contemplate. This is the messiness of life - that we all carry multitudes, so must sit with the shifts. We are complicated creatures, and ultimately, the balance comes from this understanding. Be water. Flowing, flexible and soft. Subtly powerful and open. Wild and serene. Able to accept all changes, yet still led by the pull of steady tides. It is enough.”
― Victoria Erickson

"There are no conditions to which a person cannot grow accustomed, especially if he sees that everyone around him lives in the same way." ~Leo Tolstoy

LNvNuEo.jpg

“Fiction writing, and the reading of it, and book buying, have always been the activities of a tiny minority of people, even in the most literate of societies.”

- Paul Theroux

Last edited:
“Childhood is this time of magic and monsters; hoping for one and fearing the other... The worst part of being a kid is discovering which one exists... So, I chose to believe in magic.”
― Thomm Quackenbush, We Shadows

''Sometimes I feel so stupid and dull and uncreative, that I am amazed when people tell me differently.'' - Sylvia Plath

I'm the other way

I feel so bright and intelligent I am amazed when people tell me differently

:)
lol

Consider yourself fortunate because I think for many people, it's easier to believe the negative things said about them, than the compliments.

lol

Consider yourself fortunate because I think for many people, it's easier to believe the negative things said about them, than the compliments.

I don't know
Telling me I am stupid and dull can be considered a compliment considering my true nature

:)

“time is no more fixed than the stars. Time speeds and bends around planets and suns, is different in the mountains than in the valleys, and is part of the same fabric as space, which curves and swells as does the sea.”
― Delia Owens, Where the Crawdads Sing

tSIy5Rk.jpg

Last edited:
"Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

"My parents wanted to light my artistic candle. But over time, the definition of 'the arts' began to stretch. And as I got older, they suddenly realized, Oh, my God, we're the parents of Iggy Pop."---Iggy Pop

GabXH3U.jpg

Back