Questions for the religous

So, what is it I don't get, the fact that you believe lying is ok and I don't? Do you often lie? Do you know the difference between telling a lie and telling the truth?

you don't get anything, because you don't want to, even others who are atheists pointed out the fallacy of what you're saying, you seem to hate islam and maybe all religions, it's like an enemy to you, you want it to be wrong, that's all what you care for.

you don't get anything, because you don't want to, even others who are atheists pointed out the fallacy of what you're saying, you seem to hate islam and maybe all religions, it's like an enemy to you, you want it to be wrong, that's all what you care for.

Your fallacies have been pointed out in droves, yet you continue to be as delusional as ever.

Religions, especially Islam, are a blight on humanity. If Islam was right, then magic is real and physics is wrong.

Religions, especially Islam, are a blight on humanity. If Islam was right, then magic is real and physics is wrong.

you better choose something else, as magic is real and physics is wrong.

If you haven't got the balls to be honest, then you're a dirt bag that doesn't deserve one iota of respect. And, if your fucking holy book is teaching you to lie, then you'll have no idea how to tell the truth.

Behold, the cursing monkey who doesn't lie. :D

Evidence ?

sorry enmos, we're playing (actually were) playing a game with special rules, i'm not really sure exactly what the rules are, but presenting, requiring or admitting evidence wasn't of them..:(

Back