Proof there is a God

So we come to the fifth 'a day' and we see whatever kind of life being killed off over and over again. Then we come to the cave man, that is what was before Adam and Eve. But God did not create cave people in his image. Being created in the image of God means that we must view ourselves as intrinsically valuable and richly invested with meaning, potentially and responsibilities. We are to be and to do on a finite scale, what God is and does on an infinite scale.

By virtue of being created in the image of God, human beings are capable of reflecting his character in their own life; animals possess none of these qualities. What distinguishes people from animals is the fact that human nature inherently has godlike possibilities.

Omniscience, omnipotence, or omnipresence, none of these other divine attributes have been ascribed to the human race as part of the image of God. We have been created to reflect God in our thinking and actions, but the physical sustained by God and dependent upon him for our existence in this world and in the world to come. Developing a godly character in this present life, this will be our personal identity in the world to come. It is the character or personality that we have developed in this life, that God preserves in his memory.

So these cave people, they would have to have everything we have to populate the earth ,

These cave people would not have had a God conscious, like God has given to the human race a God consciousness, the conscious perception that we could say that there is a God somewhere and that ultimately the human race is accountable to that God.
I know someone who believes the story of Genesis verbatim...

Your gibberish is sheer blasphemy.

This is science 101. Science says to take another look at Genesis? Religion says to take it by faith, because of all the afterlife beliefs.

But the issue is not our sins today, most people think sin is the issue, so they are looking for ways to keep short accounts. The issue is: In order to dwell with God in eternity future; we have to be as righteous as God, his justice will not allow nothing other, and until you believe what happened to the sin debt Christ died for concerning yourself, you are not placed into Christ.

But the issue is not our sins today, most people think sin is the issue, so they are looking for ways to keep short accounts. The issue is: In order to dwell with God in eternity future; we have to be as righteous as God, his justice will not allow nothing other, and until you believe what happened to the sin debt Christ died for concerning yourself, you are not placed into Christ.
How do you know Jesus didn't abuse performance enhancing drugs to rise from the dead and also feel no pain during crucifixion?

Don't blame me when you receive eternal damnation.
FOREVER AND EVER...
vahidrk.gif
......while we sing.....
choir.gif

If you have yet to believe The Gospel of Christ, you are standing only in the righteousness your flesh has been able to produce for you, which means you have missed the mark of the righteousness God requires for heaven.

If you have yet to believe The Gospel of Christ, you are standing only in the righteousness your flesh has been able to produce for you, which means you have missed the mark of the righteousness God requires for heaven.
Good to know.

Thanks.

[QUOTE="newnature, post: 3368551, member: 177566"]But the issue is not our sins today, most people think sin is the issue, so they are looking for ways to keep short accounts. The issue is: In order to dwell with God in eternity future; we have to be as righteous as God, his justice will not allow nothing other, and until you believe what happened to the sin debt Christ died for concerning yourself, you are not placed into Christ.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean you hope to dwell with God in eternal (no less) future after you die? As what?

[QUOTE="newnature, post: 3368551, member: 177566"]But the issue is not our sins today, most people think sin is the issue, so they are looking for ways to keep short accounts. The issue is: In order to dwell with God in eternity future; we have to be as righteous as God, his justice will not allow nothing other, and until you believe what happened to the sin debt Christ died for concerning yourself, you are not placed into Christ.

Do you mean you hope to dwell with God in eternal (no less) future after you die? As what?[/QUOTE]

Israel’s promised kingdom was right at their doorstep, right within their grasp, but that promised program was put on hold. The very blood that was to initiate Israel’s New Covenant, the body of Christ have a fellowship in that, we have a communion with that blood, it’s the blood that redeemed the Gentiles as well.

In believe some of the Gospel of Christ, but not because he was Divine Christ, but did have a few good ideas.

I wonder what's in store for me. One foot in heaven, the other in hell? What about my child, will it be punished for my sins , or rewarded for my good deeds? This is all so confusing.

Do you mean you hope to dwell with God in eternal (no less) future after you die? As what?
Israel’s promised kingdom was right at their doorstep, right within their grasp, but that promised program was put on hold. The very blood that was to initiate Israel’s New Covenant, the body of Christ have a fellowship in that, we have a communion with that blood, it’s the blood that redeemed the Gentiles as well.
That doesn't answer the question. When you go to dwell with god after you die, what will you be?

In believe some of the Gospel of Christ, but not because he was Divine Christ, but did have a few good ideas.

I wonder what's in store for me. One foot in heaven, the other in hell? What about my child, will it be punished for my sins , or rewarded for my good deeds? This is all so confusing.

The notion of the eternal torment of the wicked can only be defended by accepting the Greek view of the immortality and indestructibility of the soul, a concept which is foreign to Scripture.

But with that said, Paul’s message is unique and distinct from the message of Jesus Christ and the 12 apostles, there is difference in God’s earthly program and God’s heavenly program, what traditions of people must be left behind if we take the doctrine of Paul seriously?

That warrants an explanation. What was true then which is not true now and what is true now?

Certainly, the bible shows that God does not like the actions of the human race, but God reconciled himself to his enemies while they are still in hostility, although this statement may appear to be strange and impossible, but it is not. These are important words; God’s reconciliation to mankind took place when the human race was actively his enemy, not after man repented.

Back