Phase of a probability

So you're a government funded physicist who doesn't do any research and doesn't understand Hamiltonian mechanics. Do you also live in house made of cheese?

No. You have made a profile on me, with what little evidence i have given you, and i have enjoyed every minute of you messing it up with your childish presumptions. What is even more amazing, is that you can't see your messy presumptions.

Just saying "no" doesn't actually change the fact your story is completely laughable. Come on, I assume you're a grown man, why do you feel the need to make up stories about being a professional physicist? I know you're not, you know you're not, anyone with an ounce of sense knows you're not. What are you hoping to achieve by perpetuating such ludicrous stories?

You've helped to fabricate a great many things tonight. You've ellaborated my life story as if you should have been God to write it with His Great Hand.

You have nothing to be ashamed than other your fantastic mind.

So just to reiterate: you claim to be be a government funded physicist who doesn't do any research. You've also made it apparent you don't know about undergraduate level physics. You see no holes in the story?

Yes.

However, you have painted a picture of me which is totally false to the actual respresentation. I have not said anything wrong.

In a defence of not giving much about my life out, i gave you what you needed to know. Instead of taking what i said, which a minoritized report, you have blatently exhausted what was given to you.

Now... Undergraduate physics? I can give plenty of questions that would fly over your beautiful face.

But that last sentance had no effect before, so it will have no effect now. You have a profound value of weighing up your mathematical knowledge, but very little respect of completing anyone elses questions on something they might excell at.

So why not crawl back into the corner you came from, and give me some peace for the rest of the night.

Goodbye.

So if you know undergrad physics, why can't you construct the action-angle coordinates for the Hamiltonian system I've given you? I really don't understand why you'd want to put yourself in this kind of position by coming on internet forums and posing as a professional physicist when you don't even understand undergraduate level material.

Honesty is the best policy.

And you have based your presumption on a single equation in haven't recognized in about a year. Your claims are very very very laughable.

Back