Our attitude concerning mockery of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon

You are still an Islamic propagandist as you were when you came here. The only difference is that more members here are realizing that.
The reason why I said "when I first came here" is that I don't get those responses now. Except for those indoctrinated on "Godless at the Workbench".
A severe case of childhood indoctrination. My condolences to your mind.
And mine to yours.

evidence is within u.reflect upon u self and ask u self why QURAN IS INTACT.why real muslims go to mosques five times a day.why they do deeds and try not to do evils any.Why i woke at dawn and perform abulution with cold water and go to mosque.I AM NOT BRAINWASHED.i KNOW Allah and his signs are everywhere.RAISE U HAND TO SKY AND ASK HIM TO GUIDE U.U WILL SEE HIS WONDER.I PEAK OUT OF EXPERIENCE

Which version of the Quran do you follow?

welcome at any time whatever religion u have.u will be my guest

I'm a Pastafarian. My god is made of noodles. His noodley appendages touched me. I knew then he was the one and only true god and that no other gods exist.

Have u ever asked Allah.I defy any one of you that ALLAH DOES NOT ANSWER OUR PRAYERS.Invoke him and u will see soon or on the spot.after u read this say O ALLAH.AND TELL ME what will happen.
OK DO IT OUT OF U HEART NOT TO TRY
O ALLAH O ALLAH O ALLAH THERE IS NO GOD BUT U.O ALLAH.O GOD.O ALLAH

Last edited:
I'm a Pastafarian. My god is made of noodles. His noodley appendages touched me. I knew then he was the one and only true god and that no other gods exist.

YOUR GOD IS SATAN WHO REALLY TOUCHES U AND ENSLAVE U.U ARE UNDFER HIS SPELL
The Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wasallam, told Amr ibnul Aas, "Place your hand where you feel pain and say 'Bismillah' three times, and then repeat seven times A'oudho bi'izzatil-lahi wa qudratihi min sharri ma ajidu wa 'uhadhir. (I seek refuge with Allah and with His Power from the evil that afflicts me and that which I apprehend.)" (Muslim)

And they followed what the devils gave out falsely of magic of the reign of Solomon; for Solomon did not disbelieve but the devils disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angles) taught anyone (such things) until they had said: we are only for trial, so don't disbelieve. And from them (magicians) people learn that through which they would cause separation between a person and his spouse, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's leave; and they learn that which harms them rather than profits them. And indeed they knew that its practitioner would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their own selves if they but knew" (2:101-2).

112) Unity
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say: He is Allah, the One! Allah, the eternally besought of all! He begets not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him.
(113) Daybreak
In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say I seek refuge in the in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which he created; From the evil of the darkness when it is intense, and from the evil of malignant witchcraft, And from the evil of the envious when he envies.
(114) Mankind
In the name of Allah the beneficent, the Merciful

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind, The King of mankind, The God of mankind, From the evil of the sneaking whisper, Who whispers in the hearts of mankind, Of the jinn and of mankind.
These chapters are also recommended to be recited three times after the dawn prayer and three times after the sunset prayer. Secondly Prophet Mohammed p.b.u.h. encouraged us to recite the greatest verse in the Quran called the verse of the Throne, translated as follows:
"Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, and the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. Unto Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedes with Him save by His leave? He knows that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His chair encompasses the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the sublime, the Tremendous" (2:225).

As Russell said, religion is a disease caused by fear.

Tresbien says if the heart is contaminated by disease of pride , it becomes blind and lfirmly lock up.Its cure is modesty to the greatness of the creator, his names and his attributes and also to give him thanks for his incesaant bounty by rejecting idols and strive to achieve the purpose we are created for.

ALLAH who creates Russel says
And when they are called to Allah (i.e., His Words, the Qur'an) and His Messenger, to judge between them, lo! a party of them refuses (to come) and turns away. But if the truth is on their side, they come to him willingly with submission. Is there a disease in their hearts? Or do they doubt or fear lest Allah and His Messenger should wrong them in judgement? Nay, it is they themselves who are the Dhalimoon (polytheists, hypocrites and wrongdoers)." (24:48-50)

Have u ever asked Allah.I defy any one of you that ALLAH DOES NOT ANSWER OUR PRAYERS.Invoke him and u will see soon or on the spot.

Nope. Been trying all day. nada. ziltch.

Yep, children still dying daily from starvation.

Allah did not answer my prayer.

Either you are lying or Allah is an asshole.

If it is modesty that you want, how's this; humans are in no way significant. Relative to the age of the universe, we have existed for only a fantastically tiny amount of time, and will be gone before you know it. The planet Earth will continue just fine in our absence. The world's "great" religions are nothing but reflections of our species parochialism, and fantastic delusions of grandeur.

YOUR GOD IS SATAN WHO REALLY TOUCHES U AND ENSLAVE U.U ARE UNDFER HIS SPELL

No, you are under the spell of false idols. Pastafarians have been saved from the fiery pits of hell in which non-believers will burn for eternity.

Back