not allowed to talk to boys until a certain age.

the belm is something which acheives far more than just talking

http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...ing&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-501&ei=utf-8&js=1&x=wrt

if someone is really stupid enough to tell their son to victimize someone who just doesnt believe the same thing,the only thing that can be done is a big belm.
think about if the circumstances were different,if her reasons for not talking to boys were different.....
this almost makes me agree with religious people when they say they get shit all the time.all this girl wants to do is go to school and you're writing letters to the pta?!gtfoohwtbs

no chance of that,my only hope is to keep drinking...the interview is in japanese too :'(

id never woken up drunk before i came to japan,its fairly easy to do here though...1 dollar cocktails until 11 then 10 dollar all you can drink does bad things to a weak man

uh oh what other trouble are you getting yourself into over there. Is everything so cheap?

no trouble that ive been caught for.also japanese police are awesome.they actually try to help people,and if there is an emergency they run around like headless chickens.it took 7 police men and 50 minutes to get me directions to the bike impound.
japan is talked up to being an expensive place but its cheaper than anywhere in western europe.

That's fucked up. Males are human beings, not just a penis and testicles. She's going to grow up with such a fucked up worldview.

That's fucked up. Males are human beings, not just a penis and testicles. She's going to grow up with such a fucked up worldview.

You may think so, but that is her parents' right to raise their child in their belief and value systems just as it is yours.

I would have been in big trouble if that was the case with me. I had a lot more friends that were boys growing up. I was a bit of a tomboy and played sports, and did track and stuff.

Her parents have every right to make this request, for whatever strange reason they may have. However the school should not hender others students lives to make accomodations for it. The only thing that the school should do is make sure she always has a female teacher when possible and during class projects make more of an effort to make sure that at least one of her partners is a girl. Other than that she should not get special seating or be placed in special groups. None of the boys in the class should have been moved because that hampers their learning envirnoment. If the girl happens to sit next to a boy then she just shouldn't talk to him. And no one should force her to do so. However I think this might cause problems for the girl if she ever needed help or something and only men were around and it might cause her to have some social problems when she is old enough to talk to boys, but unfortunatly thats going to be her problem not the school's.

No they don't. It promotes sexism. What if they said she's not allowed to talk to a black person?

Back