No God???

The problem with T

Originally posted by TruthSeeker
Don't try to understand God with your mind.

That's just classic truthseeker utter nonsense. Understand this with your mind dumbass: Your mind is what you use to understand things.

Why can't you even remotely understand that? You are ****.

Moderator edit: Personal insults add nothing useful to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I answer that. I said that they don't follow the simple rule "love one another". This is already an indication that they are wrong.

Your rule doesn't neccesarily apply to them. So now tell me.... why are they wrong? Let's use the jews as an example- my adopted parents are jews and they love one another. And finally indication and you knowing someone is wrong- which you must do considering you're right- are two completely different things. In fact using the word 'indication' shows you have nothing of substance to debate with. It is, by that very wording, nothing more than a mere faith you cling to. Now do you understand why people believe otherwise?

And Thor is invented, God is not.

Wtf? Who are you to say that? How do you know Thor's invented? You have just shown the basis of religious belief whereby you must assume everyone else is a fraud except for you. God is invented- By a bunch of 2000 year old melanin addict shepherds. You, without the ability to think for yourself just buy into it cause it's the easiest excuse in life.

What? If you do it to others beliefs surely others can do the same back? Oh i forgot..... your religion is the correct one. Silly me.

If you ask God in prayer, He will talk with you.

My brain doesn't understand how to ask, then i read your quote saying not to use my brain. I tried with my foot, my left nipple, and my bum. I got the loudest response from my bum but my lack of understanding meant i couldn't decipher the code. I think it wa something along the lines of: "puaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrp putt putt puaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrp" But i could be wrong.

wesmorris,

That's just classic truthseeker utter nonsense. Understand this with your mind dumbass: Your mind is what you use to understand things.

Why can't you even remotely understand that?
Are you saying that you are able to understand the wisdom of the One who created the universe with your own little mind...?:eek::bugeye:

wesmorris,

Are you saying that you are able to understand the wisdom of the One who created the universe with your own little mind...?:eek::bugeye:

And there's the reason you're on my ignore list!

Buh-bye ****!!!!

Moderator edit: Personal insults add nothing useful to the discussion.

SnakeLord,

Your rule doesn't neccesarily apply to them. So now tell me.... why are they wrong? Let's use the jews as an example- my adopted parents are jews and they love one another. And finally indication and you knowing someone is wrong- which you must do considering you're right- are two completely different things. In fact using the word 'indication' shows you have nothing of substance to debate with. It is, by that very wording, nothing more than a mere faith you cling to. Now do you understand why people believe otherwise?
The Bible clearly says that every Christian should Love one another. That the ONLY commandment. That's the only thing He asks us to do.

Wtf? Who are you to say that? How do you know Thor's invented? You have just shown the basis of religious belief whereby you must assume everyone else is a fraud except for you. God is invented- By a bunch of 2000 year old melanin addict shepherds. You, without the ability to think for yourself just buy into it cause it's the easiest excuse in life.
I have no excuse in life. The reason why I believe is because the Bible says that God is Love. Thor is not Love, therefore, he doesn't exist. The only true God is Love. Thor is not.

SnakeLord,

The Bible clearly says that every Christian should Love one another. That the ONLY commandment. That's the only thing He asks us to do.

REALLY, the only thing that we ned to do is to love christians. Only Chrisitians. Don't love muslims or jews....hate them...although they believe in god. Well, let me refresh your memory TruthSeeker, Jesus said in Mark 12.

[29] And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
[30] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

So I guess the most commandment of all is not to love other christians, but to love god....Not even to love Jesus....but to love god. Jesus himself said that....so please save yourself and me the weird interpretation of the first commandment stated by Jesus...it's so clear.

heflores,

REALLY, the only thing that we ned to do is to love christians. Only Chrisitians. Don't love muslims or jews....hate them...although they believe in god.
Hate them? If we consider them enemies, which they are not, we have...:

Luke 6:27
"27 But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,"

Well, let me refresh your memory TruthSeeker, Jesus said in Mark 12.

[29] And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
[30] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

So I guess the most commandment of all is not to love other christians, but to love god....Not even to love Jesus....but to love god. Jesus himself said that....so please save yourself and me the weird interpretation of the first commandment stated by Jesus...it's so clear.

1 John 3:17
"17 But whoever has the world's goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him? "

1 John 4:7-8
"7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
8 The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. "

1 John 4:12
"12 No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us. "

1 John 4:16
"16 We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. "

1 John 4:20
"20 If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for ] the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. "

Truthseeker, you completely missed the point.

You said that most important thing to love others. I showed you that Jesus does not say so and states in the first commandment that the most important thing is to love god, your god, my god, Jesus god.

Why is it that you always throw out your bible scriptures to defend one verse that Jesus mentioned. Just discuss the verse, don't bring confusion to the table.

heflores,

Of course you have to Love God first!!! :bugeye:
How can you Love someone if you don't Love Love Himself??:eek:
God is Love. If you Love Love, then you MUST Love others. How can you say that you Love Love but then hate your brother? Is that logical? Certainly not! Read carefully this one:

"7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

Come on now Frencheneesz, lighten up.... Truth seeker is quoting John, and we all know John could never write anything other than absolute truth. John and i used to go drinking together at the God and Jesus pub in london and i must say he is without doubt the most trustworthy individual on the planet.

Also truth seeker happens to be the only person on the planet who understands all this with his brain. The rest have nothing but our nutsacks to comprehend the hidden truth so i'd listen to truth seeker and listen well..... He's the true messenger of god.

*yawn*

I love you guys.

*giggle*

Okay, 'like' will have to do.

Regardless, I'm amazed with T, I mean.. it seems like he has such potential to not be stupid, yet he can only spend continually declining brain power in hot pursuit of total stupidity... it's sad really, but kind of sickly funny too.

You're some kind bible thumping enigma T. Hehe, dumbass.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

EDIT:

Maybe it's just that I'm not sure if I've seen the "quest for truth" be such an absolute mockery of itself in quite the manner that T can work it.

Frencheneesz,

See? That's the kind of answer you get from your head. If you really knew the whole Bible I would certainly advise you to use you head, but since you don't know, better calm down and listen to someone that reads it everday...:bugeye:

Romans 13:8-9
"8 Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.
9 For this, "YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, YOU SHALL NOT MURDER, YOU SHALL NOT STEAL, YOU SHALL NOT COVET," and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF." "

See? The answer to your question. There is only one commandment: Love. If you Love someone, how can you steal from that person? How can you kill that person? How can you do anything against that person? The Law was created in God's Image. The Law is all about Love. If you really Love, you will never brake the Law of God.

Know the Word of God before criticizing It...

SnakeLord,

Also truth seeker happens to be the only person on the planet who understands all this with his brain. The rest have nothing but our nutsacks to comprehend the hidden truth so i'd listen to truth seeker and listen well..... He's the true messenger of god.
Whosoever knows the Word of God and keeps His Word in His heart, this one shall have the Wisdom taugh in the Word of God. How can you understand something if you don't even read it in the first place?

He who shall betray his intellect shall forever suffer in ignorance. Dogma shall be thine weapon against thy self, and dogma shall set and steer him on his course towards dismal despair and the infinite lack of reason.

Wes: 1:1

"9 For this, "YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, YOU SHALL NOT MURDER, YOU SHALL NOT STEAL, YOU SHALL NOT COVET," and if there is any other commandment, it is summed up in this saying, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF." " "

Its so great that you have to input your own words to use scripture to prove your point. Obviously the bible never says that there is only one commandment, and I think you know it. Use you mind (since you read the bible everyday....).

What would you suggest I use to understand things since I never read the bible?

Frencheneesz,

Its so great that you have to input your own words to use scripture to prove your point. Obviously the bible never says that there is only one commandment, and I think you know it. Use you mind (since you read the bible everyday....).
Really? What about that?:

2 John 1:5
"5 Now I ask you, lady, not as though I were writing to you a new commandment, but the one which we have had from the beginning, that we love one another."

What would you suggest I use to understand things since I never read the bible?
Why don't you read the Bible? That's the easiest way you can understand. How do you expect to understand God if you don't even read His Word?

Don't you understand, I don't believe in god. I don't believe that he exists. Therefore I don't want to waste my time "understanding" this imaginary creature. You live in your own little world, I won't bother you.

Don't try to understand God with your mind. If you do so, you won't understand Him. If you would create a whole universe, and would create little creatures, would they really understand you? God must be extremely wise in order to create the universe, then, who are you to be able to understand Him?

you christians never actually have answers to these questions. all you do is answer in the form of another question.

heflores,

God is Love. If you Love Love, then you MUST Love others. How can you say that you Love Love but then hate your brother? Is that logical? Certainly not! Read carefully this one:

why do you christians constantly try to debate topics using the bible which your opposition doesent believe exists.

if you are trying to prove something to me using the bible and I don't believ the bible is true, why do you expect to win the arguement or even have me see your point of view?

please christians, dont answer this question in the form of an other question or even using quotes from the bible. you will look like a jackass or even worse a SHEEP.

God is Love. If you Love Love, then you MUST Love others. How can you say that you Love Love but then hate your brother? Is that logical? Certainly not!

Was the holocaust an act of love?

Back