New Book - The Primordial Language - Confirmation of the Divine Creator

Alphanumeric, you’re just a pinhead with a PHD! ;) Just because you have a PHD does not mean that you are smart, or have common sense.

I’ll tell you what smarts are… it is somebody that is a jack of all trades and knowledge (A renaissance). Is there a PHD for that? You live in your little secular world of physics and cant even manage to apply them to the natural world to see that an all encompassing entity is behind it all. To me that is just being brain dead! Even Albert Einstein said: "I'm not an atheist and I don't think I can call myself a pantheist. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangements of the books, but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God."

So, you are an atheist! Maybe you cannot find G-d for the same reason a thief cannot find a policeman?

The rib bone is significant because it is clearly the only bone in the entire human body that can regenerate (re-grow) itself - and as biological science would have it, G-d used it to create Eve from Adam. Sure G-d could have used whatever He wanted, but in foresight He left us little clues here and there to venerate His actions. TRUE SCIENCE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT G-D’S WORD!* :)

Moving forth here… since you like to downplay the Bible, I will elaborate on it even more. It must also be brought to the attention of people (civilizations, nations and humanity) that there is a great deal of “borrowed knowledge” that has come out of the Bible. This has to do with the use of “sophisticated tactical warfare” that was used by many of the Old Testament characters as a means of self defense, winning territory, and wars… Upon which today the Bible has been employed as a first-rate instructional manual in establishing and securing many nations. Few people realize that the founding fathers of “DEMOCRACY” (for the free and equal representation of people) were in fact the Hebrews/Jews in their quest for liberation and establishing the state of Israel. Their weaponry and clever tactics and maneuvers has become the usage of today’s modern military management, strategy and procedure. The first person in recorded history to demonstrate sophisticated tactical warfare was “Abraham” when he rescued his nephew “Lot“ from the Mesopotamian army as well as freeing Israelite captives. Genesis 14:15 - And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus. Abraham’s attack was a nighttime surprise raid from two different direction. Abraham strategically planned it this way so that the Mesopotamian army had no time to form into defensive position. Abraham’s raid is a classical standard model night time maneuver which is taught in military academies throughout the world.

We read in the Bible that shortly before the Jews (that left Egypt) reach Mount Sinai, we learn in the Bible about Joshua, who is chosen by Moses to be his military commander when the Amalakites attack the Israelites at Rephidim. Moses calls on Joshua as the military field commander to organize an army to repel them. Exodus 17:8-13 - The Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim. Moses said to Joshua, Choose some of our men and go out to fight the Amalekites. Tomorrow I will stand on top of the hill with the staff of G-d in my hands. So Joshua fought the Amalekites as Moses had ordered, and Moses, Aaron and Hur went to the top of the hill. As long as Moses held up his hands, the Israelites were winning, but whenever he lowered his hands, the Amalekites were winning. When Moses’ hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Aaron and Hur held his hands up one on one side, one on the other so that his hands remained steady till sunset. So Joshua overcame the Amalekite army with the sword.

Next we read about Joshua and his battle at Jericho. Joshua 6:3-4 - And ye shall compass the city, all ye men of war, and go round about the city once. Thus shalt thou do six days. And seven priests shall bear before the ark seven trumpets of rams' horns: and the seventh day ye shall compass the city seven times, and the priests shall blow with the trumpets. Today the military has developed devices that use high frequency sound waves to cause nausea and disorientate an enemy.

Then we read about Joshua when he burns the city of Ai, Joshua 8:28-29 - And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation unto this day. And the king of Ai he hanged on a tree until eventide: and as soon as the sun was down, Joshua commanded that they should take his carcase down from the tree, and cast it at the entering of the gate of the city, and raise thereon a great heap of stones, that remaineth unto this day. (He used the mountains) with the Sun rising in the East shinning right in the eyes of the Canaanites and attacking downhill the Canaanites couldn’t see fighting in the face of the Sun, nor did they eat or prepare since it was early morning. Joshua defeats the Canaanites. Joshua 10:9-10 - Joshua therefore came unto them suddenly, and went up from Gilgal all night. And the Lord discomfited them before Israel, and slew them with a great slaughter at Gibeon, and chased them along the way that goeth up to Bethhoron, and smote them to Azekah, and unto Makkedah.

The next hero of the Bible is Gideon, he rises up against the Midianites. He chooses again “300” elite soldiers… they carry torches, clay pots and shofers (ram horns) and at midnight Gideon strategically separates his 300 men and positions them around the midian camp on 3 sides leaving the southern part open. Judges 7:20 - And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal: and they cried, The sword of the Lord, and of Gideon. The torches are seen by the Midianites and in a panic they flee. The Midianites are also blinded by the torches and they start fighting themselves… its a state of confusion and complete chaos! While the remaining Israelite army in the southern part is waiting in ambush for the fleeing Midianites and slaughter them.

The next military hero of the Bible is woman named “Deborah”. Among her known qualities for giving advice, she is also a intelligently clever and witty woman of military command. The Philistines had taken over the Jezreel valley and she plots a strategy that uses double agents, along with her knowledge of the terrain by using Mount Tabor so that the Israelite army can see any army approaching. It also happened to be during the rainy season which made the ground muddy so the enemy could not get there military up the muddy slopes without getting bogged in the mud. Then the Israelites attack down hill with a victorious victory. Judges 4:4-7 - Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time. She held court under the Palm of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in the hill country of Ephraim, and the Israelites came to her to have their disputes decided. She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, The Lord, the G-d of Israel, commands you: Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead the way to Mount Tabor. I will lure Sisera, the commander of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his troops to the Kishon River and give him into your hands. Then Deborah used a diversion by using a double agent to lure Sisera the Canaanite king to Mount Tabor - When they told Sisera that Barak son of Abinoam had gone up to Mount Tabor, Sisera gathered together his nine hundred iron chariots and all the men with him, from Harosheth Haggoyim to the Kishon River. However Sisera escapes and runs to the tent of the double agents wife who pounds a peg through his head, Judges 4:17-24 - Sisera, however, fled on foot to the tent of Jael, the wife of Heber the Kenite, because there were friendly relations between Jabin king of Hazor and the clan of Heber the Kenite. Jael went out to meet Sisera and said to him, Come, my Lord , come right in. Don't be afraid. So he entered her tent, and she put a covering over him. I'm thirsty, he said. Please give me some water. She opened a skin of milk, gave him a drink, and covered him up. Stand in the doorway of the tent, he told her. If someone comes by and asks you, Is anyone here? say No. But Jael, Heber's wife, picked up a tent peg and a hammer and went quietly to him while he lay fast asleep, exhausted. She drove the peg through his temple into the ground, and he died. Barak came by in pursuit of Sisera, and Jael went out to meet him. Come, she said, I will show you the man you're looking for. So he went in with her, and there lay Sisera with the tent peg through his temple-dead. On that day G-d subdued Jabin, the Canaanite king, before the Israelites. And the hand of the Israelites grew stronger and stronger against Jabin, the Canaanite king, until they destroyed him.

Saul was the next and his son Jonathan using secret ravines to work their way around the Philistines, quarantining them into a small battlefield area and triumphing over them. Soul takes back control over the central mountain ridge of the Canane also cutting the trade routs in the Jezreel valley and made headway in creating a united territorial kingdom for the Israelites. 1 Samuel 13:2 - Saul chose three thousand men from Israel; two thousand were with him at Micmash and in the hill country of Bethel, and a thousand were with Jonathan at Gibeah in Benjamin. The rest of the men he sent back to their homes.

Than came King David when he took out the Philistine giant “Goliath” 1 Samuel 17:44-45 with a rock and sling as a military weapon. - And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field. Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the G-d of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

The Bible it seems was even used as a guide book by the Greeks during the reign of Leonites. They seem to have applied the same strategy of using “300” Spartan soldiers by way of the narrow Thermopolis pass to hold back nearly 300 thousand Persian soldiers. And as mentioned earlier that many of these strategic maneuvers that were used by the Jews in ancient times are still being taught in militaries throughout the world and are still winning wars and securing territories.

Oh I suppose I could go on and on, but this post is getting rather long…

Let me add one more thing! :)

Did you know, the mindful entity of G-d is clearly seen behind the workings of the establishment of the state of Israel during the 1967 (6 day war). It may have evaded most people to consider the odds here since it was 7 Arab nations that attacked Israel with all their furry, and overnight over 800 thousand Jews found themselves at war with 50 MILLION Arabs! The Israeli army had not a single tank, while their Arabs enemies had over 2000. Yet amazingly Israel not only wins the war, but establishes the only democracy in the whole middle east. And again on 6-5-1967 the Arab armies regroup, and the Soviet Union sells the Arabs almost 2 million dollars worth of arms. This included Tanks and fighter jets. Additionally the Soviet forces came to militarily train the Arab forces. But amazingly Israel catches wind of this and attacks, and in just 6 days Israel stuns the world - they crush the combined Arab forces of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon, they also capture the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and the Golan heights. The factions of this are so overwhelmingly obvious that what we witnessed could have only come about by the POWER OF G-D!

I could also go on to tell about the origins of “biological warfare” that came from the Bible as well.

BTW, all of this info is in my book!

Please get a grip on this Alphanumeric, perhaps you are too busy posting against religion to allow you time to read real works of religion.

You know you should also thank the Bible for your freedoms in this country since DEMOCRACY is originally a Jewish concept barrowed from the Bible by the Founding Fathers of America! I suppose you are atheist about that too, it wouldn’t surprise me.

Israel was established in 1948, not 1967.

Democracy is a Greek concept, it's even a Greek word!

Firstly Stryder, the human immune system is very complex, scientists today are still not fully knowledgeable on how it all function, they just know that it works. But the immune system is nothing new to the “Bible”, in fact it is insinuated in many places.

For example… So as one can see the meaning of the brass serpent that Moses was instructed to set upon a pole. Numbers 21:5-9 - And the people spake against G-d, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

We can also apply this concept to the holistic field of Homeopathy where medicines were/are used to treat, like with like - fighting poison with poison. In other words, in this same manner G-d heals with the very same thing with which He smites. This is also the very same method and approach that modern medicine uses today to produce vaccines that immunize the body against deadly diseases and viruses, as illnesses could be healed by taking tiny doses of the natural substance that is actually causing the suffering. In other words thus giving the immune system the information that it needs (lost at one time) and so to speak canceling out the information of the symptoms.

So as one can perceive, the serpent of brass set upon a pole by Moses was merely an antidote for sin, treating, like with like, and fighting poison with poison, (which was later fulfilled with the crucifixion of Jesus). What this literally means is that Jesus took on the sins of the world as though they were His own sins. Even though He Himself was sinless, yet by the very act of taking on our sins He appeared to G-d the Father as a sinful serpent worthy of death.

So as we can see, there appears to be a an overriding clause which G-d has allowed as the healing antidote for sin. John in the New Testament clarifies this connection for us. John 3:14-18 - And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For G-d so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For G-d sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of G-d. Peter in the New Testament tells us in 1 Peter 2:24 - Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. Jesus also tells us in Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Notice your link says "Gene editing COULD make anyone immune to AIDS", the article also suggest "Some people are incredibly RESISTANT to the AIDS virus".

This doesn't mean that suddenly people are immune, RESISTANCE just means they might take longer to produce antibodies therefore are affected slower. The AIDS virus isn't like a standard virus, it's mutation strain is far more complex which is why it has been so deadly and so difficult to "cure".

Stryder, I was merely using the AIDS virus as an example. But there are also other illnesses that people are immune to such as chicken poxs, the common cold and such. Some people do not get them. RESISTANCE means, their body has an immunity to it. Why is it that one person has an immunity and the other doesn’t? This has nothing to do with mutation, but rather an “immunity memory” that was never lost. Therefore (as I said above) when one gets sick with an illness, IT IS A LOSS OF INFORMATION!

I’ll tell you what smarts are… it is somebody that is a jack of all trades and knowledge (A renaissance).
Um, no a renaissance MAN is probably what you mean.

Today the military has developed devices that use high frequency sound waves to cause nausea and disorientate an enemy.
Nope.

The Israeli army had not a single tank, while their Arabs enemies had over 2000.
I see you're as ignorant of history as you are of everything else. The Israeli army has owned and operated tanks continuously since its inception (in 1948). And they most certainly did have tanks for the 6 Day War - it was that war that made the reputation of the Israeli-operated British-built Centurion tank.

BTW, all of this info is in my book!
Then you'll just have to keep your fingers crossed that it's only read by people as ignorant and deluded as you. Otherwise they'll spot the factual errors and outright fabrications.

Israel was established in 1948, not 1967.

Democracy is a Greek concept, it's even a Greek word!

Wow Spidergoat, you got that one right!

Well then let me say it this way: the 1967 (six day war) was the War, and the Year that Transformed the Middle East! :)

Democracy might be a Greek word, but it was not their idea. The Greeks got the idea from the Jews since it was originally a Jewish concept.

The Israeli army had not a single tank, while their Arabs enemies had over 2000. ”

I see you're as ignorant of history as you are of everything else. The Israeli army has owned and operated tanks continuously since its inception (in 1948). And they most certainly did have tanks for the 6 Day War - it was that war that made the reputation of the Israeli-operated British-built Centurion tank.

Dywyddyr, stop trying to make yourself sound intelligent! You should have your own zip code by now for all your TWISTED brain-dead remarks.

Dywyddyr, stop trying to make yourself sound intelligent! You should have your own zip code by now for all your TWISTED brain-dead remarks.
So you're ignoring more facts?
Well done.

Do you have ANY evidence whatsoever that the Israelis didn't have tanks?
(Just for reference did you bother to check the link I gave? Apparently not, otherwise you'd have seen you were wrong).

Try this one as well. It lists army strengths, including the number of, wait for it... TANKS that the Israelis had during the 6 Day war.

Or how about this one? It's an Israeli site on the history of
ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCE Tanks and Armor since 1948
Or this one (again an Israeli site) that has photos and histories of
The American M4 Sherman usedbe IDF during wars that took places between the War of Independence (1948) to Yom Kippur War (1973).
Or this one that gives the numbers of ex-French H-39 tanks for 1948?
No?
You'd prefer to maintain your ignorance and perpetuate your lies?

Ancient Israel was a kingdom, not a Democracy. The Greeks invented Democracy. Homeopathy is pseudoscience and fraud. Go back to school Anita!

Dywyddyr,

United States President John F. Kennedy pressured Israel on getting rid of its nuclear plan. He was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and replaced by President Lyndon Johnson who was a great supporter of Israel. He armed Israel with weapons before the 1967 six day war. THAT’S WHERE THEY GOT THERE TANKS TO FIGHT THE WAR! If they had any tanks before the rumors of the Arab nations attack, it was surely minimal, certainly not enough to fight a war against 7 Arab nations with plenty of weapons. This is what I meant by the TWISTING of words on your part, you are notorious for it. Taking words at face value. There is no dimensionality in your thinking, as to date - non whatsoever. :(

You think that is a coincidence that Kennedy was assassinated?! I have a whole list of presidents (and others) who have attempted to intervene with efforts to divide (or give away) the land of Israel to its enemies who have been, so to speak, “taken out“ for weedy reasons. Of course G-d is the one behind it all. IDK, maybe that will get you thinking?

Homeopathy is pseudoscience and fraud. Go back to school Anita!

Wrong Spidergoat the science of homeopathy has everything to do with the concept of vaccines. Moreover few people know that a field of medicinal science exists that is comparable to vaccines or allergy treatments - where the cures lies within the disease itself. This field is called “Homeopathy”. Its roots can be traced back to Hippocrates, (an ancient Greek physician referred to as the father of medicine), but its true lineage stems from Qabalah (medicinal alchemy with Moses at Mount Sinai making gold power to feed/heal to the people). In essence medicines were used to treat, like-with-like (fighting poison with poison so to speak). For example, illnesses could be healed by taking tiny doses of the natural substance that is actually causing the suffering. For instance foxglove is a highly poisonous plant that can stop the heart, but in a tiny dose it can help someone whose heart is racing out of control. Theory is, by finding a plant, animal, rock or substance whose characteristics are similar to the illness, and by harnessing the energy or life force of that plant, animal, rock or substance by adding it to the person with the specific illnesses life force you get something called “resonance” which enhances ones life force.

Ancient Israel was a kingdom, not a Democracy. The Greeks invented Democracy.

Democracy is found in the Bible preceding well before the Greek or Roman era… It all start with “FREE WILL” found in the book of Genesis. It is there (in black and white) as sure as the Swiss make cheese, the pope is Catholic, and the earth revolves around the sun. :)

The idea of small amounts of a substance having interesting effects is sound. However, homeopathy only pays lip service to this notion. In practice, it waters down substances to the point that they have no measurable medical effect.

Kennedy was killed by the mob. Jack Kennedy was prosecuting them as Attorney General, and they were pissed because they helped John with Cuba.

There is no reference to Democracy in the bible, the word or the idea. If you wanted to follow the social organization in the Bible, you would have to endorse Monarchy.

Last edited:
This is Tragic. Anita has been so indoctrinated on so many levels of fantasy that she may never be able to free her mind from it.

The idea of small amounts of a substance having interesting effects is sound. However, homeopathy only pays lip service to this notion. In practice, it waters down substances to the point that they have no measurable medical effect.

Spidergoat this in incorrect! Watering substances down does not hinder a measurable effect, in fact it may increase it. For example… There is a simple way known for centuries by shaman for getting lead poisoning out of ones system. As foreign as this may sound to you, a learned method for how lead is removed from ones body is to actually place a minute amount of lead in water almost to the point of it being non-detectable, where only a “vibration” remains of it, or in other terms only the characteristics of the matter remains. In essence, what’s actually occurring is that the “information” is copied to the water and is being used to cancel out the information of the symptoms in the body (when consumed), much like the mechanism of a vaccine.

There are instances in the Bible that teach this kind of medicinal knowledge. For example when Moses was leading the Jews out of Egypt they came to bitter waters called “Marah”, and G-d instructs Moses on how to make the water drinkable. Exodus 15:22-25 - So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea, and they went out into the wilderness of Shur; and they went three days in the wilderness, and found no water. And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah. And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink? And he cried unto the Lord, and the Lord shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them. This is a perfect example of G-d teaching Moses the principle of bitter-curing-bitter (like-cures-like) by casting into the waters a tree (that was bitter itself) that somehow neutralized the bitterness. There are several possibilities here of what kind of tree this could have been… One possibility is that it was an olive tree which are very bitter before ripening and contain a substance called “oleuropin“, which is the acrid, bitter tasting compound found in the olives skin. A second possibility might have something in common with the process of creating tannins (usually found in Oak trees) that would interact with the water's albuminous matter to make the water drinkable. Thus the lesson learned here is that G-d heals with the very same thing with which He smites. As aforementioned, this applies to adding a minutely invisible dose of lead to water (and consumed) which is then overturned to cancel out the information of the symptoms. Even as hazardous and unsafe as this may sound, this is still a baffling curative science that is still not completely understood yet. Science is not fully in on the verdict yet. (By the way, I DON’T recommend anyone try this at home). :)

Kennedy was killed by the mob. Jack Kennedy was prosecuting them as Attorney General, and they were pissed because they helped John with Cuba.

Its all in conspiracy theories, as well as a whole veil of disinformation… we’ll never know the whole truth of it. However the real question remains, WHOSE REALLY BEHIND IT ALL?

There are many from the past, but as of late I can recall some of the more recent coincidences. BTW, there are no coincidences since the word “coincidence“ is not a kosher word (which means prepared properly). Oh lets see, there was United States President Bill Clinton when he was confronted by the Monica Lewinski scandal that broke on January 17th, 1998 three days before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu arrived in Washington on January 19th 1998. Clinton attempted to persuade Netanyahu to implement the Oslo agreements and withdraw from the West Bank’s rural areas. The Lewinski scandal put a halt to this agreement. President Bill Clinton was in office from January 20th, 1993 through January 20th, 2001.

But the best one as of yet was August 27th through the 29th, 2001, Just days prior to September 11th when President Bush was negotiating for Middle East peace with Crown Prince Abdullah, Prince Bandar, Colan Powel and the Saudi ambassador to the United States. The Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah warns President Bush that the administration is increasingly pro-Israel and on account of this may need to reassess its relations with the United states putting an end to their alliance. Bush immediately responds by promising a new initiative for peace in the Middle East, including support of a Palestinian state. He firmly told Prince Abdullah that the Palestinian people have a right to self-determination and to live peacefully and securely in their own state and homeland, just as the Israelis have the right to live peacefully and safely in their own state. Bush corresponded that he directly supported and was in favor of a separate Palestinian state. The Saudis were appeased. On September 6th 2001 Bush holds a meeting with his top advisers and suggests a change of policy towards Palestine, including public support for a separate Palestinian state. However, days before Bush is to announce these new policies the 9-11 attacks take place and none of the planned US policy changes materialize. September 11th STOPPED THAT!

Keeping a close eye on Obama so far, the BP oil disaster in the gulf has hindered the peace negotiation talks and moreover at a time that Obama starts pressuring Israel again to stop building Jewish settlements on Palestinian land.

There is no reference to Democracy in the bible, the word or the idea. If you wanted to follow the social organization in the Bible, you would have to endorse Monarchy.

This is true, there is no reference to the “word” Democracy in the Bible, but the IDEA is certainly there. The main fact that most people don’t realize is that all our laws are based off of G-d’s law, the TEN COMMANDMENTS! It was the Jews that gave all other Republic/Democratic nations the idea for freedom and equal rights.

This is Tragic. Anita has been so indoctrinated on so many levels of fantasy that she may never be able to free her mind from it.

Ahhh, another disinformant. How many of you are there here? Looks like quite a few. :)

To deny any of the things I’ve written is the surest sign that a conspiracy is working. So let not our thoughts on this matter be only 6 inches long and 3 pounds oppressed, rather that they should be leaping across mountains.

Ahhh, another disinformant. How many of you are there here? Looks like quite a few.

Yes, it really is quite amazing when you begin to stack the common sense of many up against the rantings of a single lunatic.

To deny any of the things I’ve written is the surest sign that a conspiracy is working.

Of course, everyone's against little ole you. A travesty. Wearing a large tin foil hat will save you, though. Wear it day and night, never take it off.

...where only a “vibration” remains of it, or in other terms only the characteristics of the matter remains. In essence, what’s actually occurring is that the “information” is copied to the water and is being used to cancel out the information of the symptoms in the body (when consumed), much like the mechanism of a vaccine.

That's bullshit.

A 30X dilution means that the original substance has been diluted 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times. Assuming that a cubic centimeter of water contains 15 drops, this number is greater than the number of drops of water that would fill a container more than 50 times the size of the Earth. Imagine placing a drop of red dye into such a container so that it disperses evenly. Homeopathy's "law of infinitesimals" is the equivalent of saying that any drop of water subsequently removed from that container will possess an essence of redness. Robert L. Park, Ph.D., a prominent physicist who is executive director of The American Physical Society, has noted that since the least amount of a substance in a solution is one molecule, a 30C solution would have to have at least one molecule of the original substance dissolved in a minimum of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 molecules of water. This would require a container more than 30,000,000,000 times the size of the Earth.

Oscillococcinum, a 200C product "for the relief of colds and flu-like symptoms," involves "dilutions" that are even more far-fetched. Its "active ingredient" is prepared by incubating small amounts of a freshly killed duck's liver and heart for 40 days. The resultant solution is then filtered, freeze-dried, rehydrated, repeatedly diluted, and impregnated into sugar granules. If a single molecule of the duck's heart or liver were to survive the dilution, its concentration would be 1 in 100200. This huge number, which has 400 zeroes, is vastly greater than the estimated number of molecules in the universe (about one googol, which is a 1 followed by 100 zeroes). In its February 17, 1997, issue, U.S. News & World Report noted that only one duck per year is needed to manufacture the product, which had total sales of $20 million in 1996. The magazine dubbed that unlucky bird "the $20-million duck."​
Actually, the laws of chemistry state that there is a limit to the dilution that can be made without losing the original substance altogether. This limit, which is related to Avogadro's number, corresponds to homeopathic potencies of 12C or 24X (1 part in 1024). Hahnemann himself realized that there is virtually no chance that even one molecule of original substance would remain after extreme dilutions. But he believed that the vigorous shaking or pulverizing with each step of dilution leaves behind a "spirit-like" essence—"no longer perceptible to the senses"—which cures by reviving the body's "vital force." Modern proponents assert that even when the last molecule is gone, a "memory" of the substance is retained. This notion is unsubstantiated. Moreover, if it were true, every substance encountered by a molecule of water might imprint an "essence" that could exert powerful (and unpredictable) medicinal effects when ingested by a person.

Homeopathy: The Ultimate Fake

Its all in conspiracy theories, as well as a whole veil of disinformation… we’ll never know the whole truth of it.
Actually the book: Legacy of Secrecy: The Long Shadow of the JFK Assassination, reveals the truth of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

John F. Kennedy's assassination launched a frantic search to find his killers. It also launched a flurry of covert actions by Lyndon Johnson, Robert F. Kennedy, and other top officials to hide the fact that in November 1963 the United States was on the brink of invading Cuba, as part of a JFK-authorized coup. The coup plan's exposure could have led to a nuclear confrontation with Russia, but the cover-up prevented a full investigation into Kennedy's assassination, a legacy of secrecy that would impact American politics and foreign policy for the next 45 years. It also allowed two men who confessed their roles in JFK's murder to be involved in the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, in 1968. Exclusive interviews and newly declassified files from the National Archives document in chilling detail how three mob bosses were able to prevent the truth from coming to light..​

So, we know more than common public opinion would seem to indicate. This book is quite recent.

http://www.thomhartmann.com/blog/2009/02/legacy-secrecy-long-shadow-jfk-assassination

This is true, there is no reference to the “word” Democracy in the Bible, but the IDEA is certainly there. The main fact that most people don’t realize is that all our laws are based off of G-d’s law, the TEN COMMANDMENTS! It was the Jews that gave all other Republic/Democratic nations the idea for freedom and equal rights.
Many people do have that erroneous belief. The ten commandments don't talk about rights at all, just what you aren't supposed to do. Democracy also values freedom of religion, which the ten commandments prevent. American Democracy is secular and is in no way based on religious laws. The Jews did do much for inventing laws, but they weren't alone. Modern Democracy developed in the UK independent of any religious law.

As usual you make up your mind first, and then use selective attention to find supporting evidence and ignore any contradictory evidence.

Ahhh, another disinformant. How many of you are there here? Looks like quite a few. :)

Only the people who know how to think clearly ;3.

To deny any of the things I’ve written is the surest sign that a conspiracy is working.

Every notice how it's generally nutty people who use the word "conspiracy"?

So let not our thoughts on this matter be only 6 inches long and 3 pounds oppressed, rather that they should be leaping across mountains.

*thought: Anita is a crackpot!*
*puts bionic rabbit legs on the thought*
*puts the thought on one side of a mountain*

ok - lets cut to the chase.

Anita - what good are your ramblings? what genuine practical purpose to they serve?

in short where is the cancer cure?

show us something of real use and benefit to us or forever remain a worthless hack peddling nonsense to to the gullible - put up or fuck off

United States President John F. Kennedy pressured Israel on getting rid of its nuclear plan. He was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and replaced by President Lyndon Johnson who was a great supporter of Israel. He armed Israel with weapons before the 1967 six day war. THAT’S WHERE THEY GOT THERE TANKS TO FIGHT THE WAR!
Wrong. They bought Centurion tanks from the British.
The formerly British Centurion was renamed "Sh'ot" (Scourge/Whip) by the Israelis and upgraded to meet their demands in modern warfare. When the Six-day War (1967) broke out, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) had 293 Sh'ot tanks
From the Centurion link previously given.
Israel also operated French-built AMX-13s and US-built (but GERMAN-supplied) M48s.
As for US help:
The Israeli government asked the Americans for 100 replacement tanks in May of 1967. However, these and all other arms requests were refused.
http://www.zionism-israel.com/dic/6daywar.htm

This is what I meant by the TWISTING of words on your part, you are notorious for it. Taking words at face value. There is no dimensionality in your thinking, as to date - non whatsoever. :(
I see so when you wrote
The Israeli army had not a single tank
you didn't actually mean they didn't have any tanks?

As usual when shown to be wrong you resort to false accusations of other people twisting your words.

Last edited:
That's bullshit.

A 30X dilution means that the original substance has been diluted 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times. Assuming that a cubic centimeter of water contains 15 drops, this number is greater than the number of drops of water that would fill a container more than 50 times the size of the Earth. Imagine placing a drop of red dye into such a container so that it disperses evenly. Homeopathy's "law of infinitesimals" is the equivalent of saying that any drop of water subsequently removed from that container will possess an essence of redness. Robert L. Park, Ph.D., a prominent physicist who is executive director of The American Physical Society, has noted that since the least amount of a substance in a solution is one molecule, a 30C solution would have to have at least one molecule of the original substance dissolved in a minimum of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 molecules of water. This would require a container more than 30,000,000,000 times the size of the Earth.

Oscillococcinum, a 200C product "for the relief of colds and flu-like symptoms," involves "dilutions" that are even more far-fetched. Its "active ingredient" is prepared by incubating small amounts of a freshly killed duck's liver and heart for 40 days. The resultant solution is then filtered, freeze-dried, rehydrated, repeatedly diluted, and impregnated into sugar granules. If a single molecule of the duck's heart or liver were to survive the dilution, its concentration would be 1 in 100200. This huge number, which has 400 zeroes, is vastly greater than the estimated number of molecules in the universe (about one googol, which is a 1 followed by 100 zeroes). In its February 17, 1997, issue, U.S. News & World Report noted that only one duck per year is needed to manufacture the product, which had total sales of $20 million in 1996. The magazine dubbed that unlucky bird "the $20-million duck."

Actually, the laws of chemistry state that there is a limit to the dilution that can be made without losing the original substance altogether. This limit, which is related to Avogadro's number, corresponds to homeopathic potencies of 12C or 24X (1 part in 1024). Hahnemann himself realized that there is virtually no chance that even one molecule of original substance would remain after extreme dilutions. But he believed that the vigorous shaking or pulverizing with each step of dilution leaves behind a "spirit-like" essence—"no longer perceptible to the senses"—which cures by reviving the body's "vital force." Modern proponents assert that even when the last molecule is gone, a "memory" of the substance is retained. This notion is unsubstantiated. Moreover, if it were true, every substance encountered by a molecule of water might imprint an "essence" that could exert powerful (and unpredictable) medicinal effects when ingested by a person.

Well then Spidergoat, can you please explain to me how the mechanism of a vaccine works? Do you know how diminutively small the actual virus or bacterium is?

FYI, it involves the SAME process of miniaturizing viruses or bacteria, but in such small amounts that make it easy for the body to easily recognize it and to activate the body’s natural defenses and fend it off.

What is amazing is that the virus or bacteria in a vaccine does not even need to be “live” in order to initiate B-cell reaction and reproduce antibodies and a cell memory/record. In most cases vaccines are basically an injection of the antigen (a substance, usually a protein, on the surface of a cell or bacterium) in either pure or altered form. For viral vaccines, usually just the protein coat (a capsid) is injected, which is a virus shell - the outer coat of protein that surrounds a virus particle without even any of the internal genetic material.

Now Spidergoat, were not even talking about the actual dead or live virus or bacteria in a vaccine! We are now only talking about an extremely tiny protein. This far outweighs the lead scenario I supplied earlier, (since it was still only "lead" we were dealing with)!

On an even higher note… Everything is a “frequency” - involving atoms jumping between fixed orbits and emitting a “photon” of energy with a specific frequency.

Perhaps Royal Raymond Rife was right? :)

http://newyorkbodyscan.com/rife-technology.html

Actually the book: Legacy of Secrecy: The Long Shadow of the JFK Assassination, reveals the truth of the conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

John F. Kennedy's assassination launched a frantic search to find his killers. It also launched a flurry of covert actions by Lyndon Johnson, Robert F. Kennedy, and other top officials to hide the fact that in November 1963 the United States was on the brink of invading Cuba, as part of a JFK-authorized coup. The coup plan's exposure could have led to a nuclear confrontation with Russia, but the cover-up prevented a full investigation into Kennedy's assassination, a legacy of secrecy that would impact American politics and foreign policy for the next 45 years. It also allowed two men who confessed their roles in JFK's murder to be involved in the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, in 1968. Exclusive interviews and newly declassified files from the National Archives document in chilling detail how three mob bosses were able to prevent the truth from coming to light..

So, we know more than common public opinion would seem to indicate. This book is quite recent.

http://www.thomhartmann.com/blog/200...-assassination

So let me get this right. You would rather believe in this precise conspiracy, rather than looking at it in a higher light? While your at it, I suppose you readily believe in UFO’s and aliens as well. Or is it that you would rather believe in the existence of “aliens” than actually believing in G-d?

“ This is true, there is no reference to the “word” Democracy in the Bible, but the IDEA is certainly there. The main fact that most people don’t realize is that all our laws are based off of G-d’s law, the TEN COMMANDMENTS! It was the Jews that gave all other Republic/Democratic nations the idea for freedom and equal rights. ”

Many people do have that erroneous belief. The ten commandments don't talk about rights at all, just what you aren't supposed to do. Democracy also values freedom of religion, which the ten commandments prevent. American Democracy is secular and is in no way based on religious laws. The Jews did do much for inventing laws, but they weren't alone. Modern Democracy developed in the UK independent of any religious law.

As usual you make up your mind first, and then use selective attention to find supporting evidence and ignore any contradictory evidence.

Hmmm well lets see, the last time I read the ten commandments, some of them certainly chimed with the laws of today.

4. You shall not break the Sabbath.

Usually the normal work week is Monday - Friday with Saturday and Sunday off (most companies in the country abide by this). Additionally the Church celebrates this on Sunday.

5. You shall not dishonor your parents.

A moral law still enforced today. Additionally parents are also lawfully responsible for their children.

6. You shall not murder.

A law that is obviously still enforced today with great consequences associated with it.

7. You shall not commit adultery

A moral law that is enforced by the constitution of marriage. Those that break this law pay the consequences in a court of divorce.

8. You shall not steal.

Hmmm this too have morally enforced laws that may spell jail time!

9. You shall not commit perjury.

This too, telling lies under oath (in a court of law).

Back