Neg Greys and Psychic Attack

No, the disease is detectable by MRI

And if they are depressed, they should have symptons of depression or depleted levels of serotonin. Think about it.

crazymikey said:
All you need to know, that your statement was incorrect ;)

We would first have to do an MRI of your brain to make sure your brain is not defective before you can claim that.

crazymikey said:
Are you saying that aliens, or even people, are not capable of a wide range of skills, arts and knowledges?

No, obviously not. Otherwise I wouldn't have to go to school my entire life and actually still be a student.
crazymikey said:
It's not really too far-fetched to assume, that if they can travel faster than light, they're are considerably more advanced and/or intelligent than us.
No, you don't know how your VCR works but you can still push the button to tape X-files. Faster-than-light (when did we establish that aliens have this btw???) would probably require a push of a button or less. Or maybe they pull a lever. Or voice command: 'jo, take me to earth. I have some bitches there to experiment on.'
crazymikey said:
Also, you did not address my point, of there being biologists on board. Much like the enterprise, has many departments.

Maybe you could provide us with the logs of the space ship. Then we could see if there was a biologist on board.

crazymikey said:
Yes, why do you?

No you did.

Also Nebu, why should the marks abductees make on their body, be identical to the marks of another abdutee somewhere else? Again, think about it.

crazymikey said:
Also Nebu, why should the marks abductees make on their body, be identical to the marks of another abdutee somewhere else? Again, think about it.

these marks are apparently not a state secret then...

again, think about it.

In fact I encourage you to read Budd hopkins common sense. If this is a subjective mental problem, then why should all abductees describe the same properties of a a typical abduction.

crazymikey realizes:

I have come to believe, that Dark Night has NOT been abducted

Hey Sherlock, what gave you the notion she actually was abducted in the first place?

It's amazing what comes from the mouths of those who don't think before they react.

Q, are you an idiot, or do you enjoy being stupid? She said she was abducted, I merely tested her claim. Unlike many, who are just content on dismissing it right away.

crazymikey said:
Q, are you an idiot, or do you enjoy being stupid? She said she was abducted, I merely tested her claim. Unlike many, who are just content on dismissing it right away.

The aliens probably fucked up her brain so that nobody would believe her, not even the abduction experts themselves.

hang in there woman, I believe in you...

crazymikey

May I remind you of one of your opening statements in this thread:

I for a second, do no doubt your rationality, or crediblity at all, you are obviously much more intelligent than the average person, and much more aware.

Hook, line and sinker... and then filleted! :D

crazymikey said:
Why do people who 'cut' have identical marks?

Q, may I remind you of another passage in the post you took that from

The Alien abduction phemonon is REAL, it happening to thousands of others, like yourself, and all share similar characteristics, and you have the described some of the quintessential attributions. So, the possibility, that your account is REAL is a viable hypothesis. Now, I understand, calling your trauma and experience, a possibility,is hogwash to you, as the reality you percieve, and emotions you undergo, are nothing but the truth to you. I am actually inclined to believe this is REAL, as you obviously do not exhibit any of the characteristics of a delusional. You clearly have well defined ideals and morals and think beyond the generality of others. Not withstanding though, it's not conclusive, as there is little evidence to support your claims.

Notice, how I said it is only a hypothesis, and it's not conclusive. At least, I am willing to test claims.

As soon as you read the first post you had to know it was a hoax......

"ummm i've posted on a few forums to see if my problem can be solved"

roughly translated to

"ummmm i'm informing you i've posted on several forums so if you happen to use any of them and think i'm just copying and pasting a template message i spent hours trying to think up, then your mistaken. I'm not really just trying to take gullible people for a ride, i was abducted."

crazymikey said:

reffering to your message to Persol just a second ago?

which is it? identitcal or different?

No Nebu. Persol implied they are self inflicted, therefore, they should be different, because people don't cut the same.

However, in the case of abduction scars, scoop marks, or implants, unrelated abductees share the same attributes. How do you explain that?

i don't want to explain that?

I have an idea, why don't all the abductees get together and do a World Tour? Then they'd convince enough people and surely the world would have to wake up and see the truth?

why don't they do that?

crazymikey

The Alien abduction phemonon is REAL

That is not a hypothesis. You have made an unsubstantiated claim that seriously distorts your perception and destroys your credibility, hence your opinion is moot.

Q, again you are making a fallacious point. I said the Alien abduction phenomenon is real, I did not say her abduction was real. The hypothesis was, her abduction could be real.

crazymikey said:
People don't all cut the same, do they, Persol?
There are very few variations of where people cut. There are just as many variations of where these people have marks on their body.

Back