My UFO sightings

So? That doesn't make the story any more true, it just means that you told the same lie two years ago.

Quick question: why rehash it now?

Says you. What paper? I think I'll see if I can find it online. If it was two years ago, there's every chance it was also online in some capacity.

You haven't proven anything yet, except that you have no integrity. Let's see if we can't get to the bottom of this mystery, eh?

You won't find it online - it's a local newpaper, it's not like the SUN or the DAILY RECORD.

Call me a liar again without good reason and I will just block you.

You won't find it online - it's a local newpaper, it's not like the SUN or the DAILY RECORD.

Bullshit. My local newspaper is online.

What's the name of the newspaper?

Call me a liar again without good reason and I will just block you.

Prove that you aren't lying, Reiku. I'm giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong. How aren't you jumping all over this?

He obviously didn't account for that when he told his lie.

I've literally never seen someone get so busted for a lie on a forum before. I mean, I know he was banned for plagiarizing stuff in the physics forums, but that stuff is like hieroglyphics to me, so I could never really enjoy him squirming.

But this? This is awesome. :roflmao:

You said it was in a paper.
He asked for the name of the paper.
You wouldn't give it to him.
Not very convincing of the veracity of your claim Reiku

And here's the thing, ad--I was totally willing to concede that he saw something. He didn't need to cook up this nonsense about a large investigation, or third-parties seeing what he saw.

You said it was in a paper.
He asked for the name of the paper.
You wouldn't give it to him.
Not very convincing of the veracity of your claim Reiku

The name of the Newpaper was the Observer (of Dunoon).

It's not that I didn't want to give him it... he refused to stop the name-calling. I don't feel very forgiving today.

The name of the Newpaper was the Observer (of Dunoon).

It's not that I didn't want to give him it... he refused to stop the name-calling. I don't feel very forgiving today.

So that last few minutes were just a diversion so you could look up UFO sightings in your area?

Where do you live?

I can see Jdawg is saying stuff. What I don't know. If he has any valid questions, filter it please and someone else ask them.

Back