Most convincing evidense concerning aliens, ufos, and the government coverup.

barehandkiller said:
And there are nootropics these days to prevent brain dmg up to like 45 minutes after death...., so assuming you can reliably stop/start heart you are fairly safe.

Cellular death starts after about 4-6 minutes of no heart beat, and you are effectively braindead around 8 minutes after your heart stops pumping blood. After 45 minutes, you would be meat on the table.

The reason people have not responded to you is that the risk of some malpractice claims is huge. The doctors who performed this would definately lose their liciense's too.

"Come now. Be serious. There are heaps of TV programmes on UFOs - far more that are credulous, like you, than skeptical. There are also countless books and web sites. Why doesn't the grand conspiracy censor "The Disclosure Project", if they don't want that stuff out there? If they're so powerful, can't they shut down a website?

PS Be careful with those comments about Jews. You could end up looking like a bigotted racist."quote

ABC news did a thing on the disclosure project, they didnt show any of the high lvl government witnesses and every other scene was of a ufo tourist site selling alien head keychains or something rediculously similar.

How does that in any way answer James R's question? ABC news is not the "government."

SkinWalker said:
How does that in any way answer James R's question? ABC news is not the "government."
No but its not the main government hiding it as i've said, its a highly powerful, deeply entrenched secretive group(most likely jews, and not your everyday joe jew, this is a small group numbering around 200, the "elite jews" or maybe freemasons or they could be the same people) i have no problems with jews in general but this group's ancestors where probably the reason hitler started the jewacide

You have a lot of "facts" about this alleged group. Where's the evidence to support or even suggest these "facts?"

SkinWalker said:
You have a lot of "facts" about this alleged group. Where's the evidence to support or even suggest these "facts?"

Sorry im tired of trying to let you see the truth, you must not be ready.

I'm always ready for truth... you just don't seem to have any that can be tested. All we have is your word that ther is some grand conspiracy?

Bollocks.

barehandkiller:

Stop believing everything you read in Nexus or UFOs Today, or on the web. Try to look at it skeptically. Keep an open mind, but ask for good, reliable evidence. See if you can honestly find any really credible evidence.

If there are supposed "Elite Jews", then what about the "Elite Catholics" like the Vatican or other "elite-ist" religious groups.

Any form of group, political system or religious system usually involves having a system of heirarchy to define some form of order, only those outside of that structure would see them as "Elite" purely because outside of their structure anarchy defines no social placing for those individuals.

Quite frankly though pointing at one religious viewpoint and suggesting that they attempt to control the world is Fubar, All religions do that and all religious have fought wars over the domination of the meak (controllable sheep) for centuries.

James R said:
Is that your own original thought, or did you read it somewhere, or did somebody tell you this?

What does it matter?

Can you show me any objective evidence that we have memories from an "eternity" before our births? If not, why believe it?

You also believe things which you don't have any objective evidence for. For instance, you believe in a material world which is external from yourself without ever being able to know that there is such a world, apart from your senses.

Nothing is objective.

You also believe things which you don't have any objective evidence for. For instance, you believe in a material world which is external from yourself without ever being able to know that there is such a world, apart from your senses.

Nothing is objective.
no, if this were true then if you took psychotropic drugs you could permanently change your world and the laws within it. that simply does not happen.

Yorda:

A person cannot function in any meaningful way without adopting, as a working hypothesis, that there is actually a "real world" external to themselves. Whether you or I believe in a real world or not, we must act as if it exists. However, nothing compels us to act as if space aliens exist.

Hi, I'm an elite jew.

I've helped aliens reproduce and abducted cats as an initiation into the Really Secret Alien Society. Everything barehandkiller said is true and you people are obviously just not ready for the truth!

*couugh* where's my cheque!? *cough*

Your in denial, deep denial.

SkinWalker said:
The video is all anecdotes.... no physical evidence.

You know, it occurs to me that Greek society once had many stories and vivid accounts of people who encountered the gods: spoke to Apollo; witnessed Hercules battle barbarians; oracles who received information at Delphi..... etc. All anecdotal.

Greeks no longer believe such silliness. I wonder why?

Why would all those people lie? This topic is getting side tracked.

It was about the Disclosure Projects National Press conference Video.

Why would all those ex military lie and make themselves look like fools?

SkinWalker said:
Ha! HA! You truly betray your ignorance and lack of education if you don't know who Carl Sagan is; much less accuse him of being a "fool," close-minded or any other kind!

His credentials far exceed Steven Greer's (the idiot behind the Disclosure Project scam)... and he isn't even among the living anymore. It is likely that if Greer were to live to be a hundred, he'd never approach a tenth of Sagan's Curriculum Vitae.

Back