Most convincing evidense concerning aliens, ufos, and the government coverup.

How do you think scientists become agents for the government?

Presumably there must be a recruitment process of some kind, where a scientist is approached by the men in black and given the chance to be let in on the big secrets.

Do you think that every scientist approached accepts the offer? Do you think nobody would ever tell that they had been approached about UFO secrets? Do you think that, once recruited into the Grand Conspiracy, no scientist would ever reveal the secrets?

It all stretches credulity, don't you think?

James R said:
How do you think scientists become agents for the government?

me: of come one, get real. i am not te only one who knows this.......survival. presige. getting on, grants. are you seriously beiving that independently minded scientists are given support by the group of fascists running the show. they are more, PUPPETS of government.

Presumably there must be a recruitment process of some kind, where a scientist is approached by the men in black and given the chance to be let in on the big secrets.

me: no. notlet into secrets at all. they are tied to servitude like the rest of us. what world are yer livin in dude? dont ya knooooow this...?

Do you think that every scientist approached accepts the offer? Do you think nobody would ever tell that they had been approached about UFO secrets? Do you think that, once recruited into the Grand Conspiracy, no scientist would ever reveal the secrets?
me--some do. some are whistleblowers. for example some have spoken out against te use of depleted uranium by US and UK military forces against Koovo, Aghanistahn, Iraq. This STILL taboo. for they know that if they admit just how utterly dangerous it is, and how many soldiers and veterns lives have been destroyed throug contact wit DU, etc etc etc, then tey woul have a lot to answer for INDEED. so the fukers lie. just like many scientists are trained to do....or else

It all stretches credulity, don't you think?

no. you stratch MY credulity knowing how naive you are. the sourrces for what a state exist. iys up to you to dig em out

Duendy,
Not every scientist works for the government. The governments don't exactly send a little card out stating a person has been selected to join, most scientists that join their ranks in the MOD/DOD "apply" for a position. In fact scientists might join a Civillian Laboratory that does MOD/DOD contract work.

In either case both working directly for the MOD/DOD or as a contracted civillian usually means that they have to sign a contract to state that they will keep secrets at the penalty of imprisonment should they choose to ignore the contract.

as with D.U. ask yourself is the ammo for a weapon ever safe? It's built to kill and kill is exactly what it did, it just didn't have an F.o.F recognition as to who it killed. As for people not being told about it's dangers, now alot of people speculate it's because people were told not to say anything but the likelihood is that in the duration of time that they came into service full tests hadn't been carried out and of course full instructions on how to handle them, but thats what you expect when people rush things in times of war/conflict.

Doctors Lie, Politicians Lie, Lawyers Lie, Priests Lie and they don't need contracts to do it.

my friend, wit respect, dont get me sarted on the DU subject. it can get me extremelyuptight and emotonal about this fukin evil unleashed on Nature and humanity. all i can suggest is you yourself look into it. if atthe end you dont see anything wrong, dont tell me, cause i wont really havemuch time for you i'm afriad. a i say--the info is out there. i have looked/am lookig into it. pleae do so. it is extremely urgent we all do....right? good

now getting onto the main topic of tis thread....about ...shit what is it about hah?
well we have been discussing if scientists are usually agents of governments, right.......in my scattered notes i have many references tis is te case. it maks me laugh when people dont realize the situation we are in. look...the main liars are the politicians...behind them are the secret manpulators who have studied lieing to a T. obviously. we are talkig about POWER keeping power. maintaining power. SCIENCE is THE main central religion now for doing so...or rather scientism. heard of blinding wit science? his is what is being done

look how pople are ridiculed in 'pseudoscience' for claiming to have seen stuff. see how quickly they get surrounded wit claims thaT THEY aren't bein scientific........teir attitude is a microcosm of the macrocosm o the hiearchical structure of cociety...phewww

tis mans that people who complain about stuff...even say feeling down, are hounded by pseudoscintific claims that 'science' says they are ab or c....wit me? cause tis is an EXTREMELY important point

if for whatever reason an individual findsit hard to play the game...which game? THEIR game--the STATE/SCIENCE game--then they will most likely be 'diagnosed' asbeing'MENTALLY ILL'......and who says that is so? why the people who claim to be scienttific of course! cuae ANY filed now which is seen to be professional has to work by scientific principles. do you see?

what i am saying is that , the main spcial-controlling factor 'mental health'--which is supposedly bcked up by 'science' is complete scam!...here is proof how science can work as agents for government/corporations/military industrial complex

Back