Mandatory Castration and penile resection for convicted peodophiles

Mandatory surgical procedures for convicted Peodophiles

• yes

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • no

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters
Indeed. I don't expect answers to everything from you, but I did want to present the question.
Anyway, if the repression of testosterone is inadequate for continuing offenders, would the solution demand terms such as those described by Quantum Quack?
Life in prison, surgery, or death?

That would only lead to elimination of victims to avoid identification or capture.

How do you suppose your solution addresses an ethical or moral approach?
The reason it is an ethical problem is that we are trying to weigh up the rights of the victims [ of which there are many], the rights of society [ to a healthier future], and the rights of person suffering a psychiatric illness [that is currently untreatable]

IMO the rights of a society to a healthier future is paramount in this instance. As the crime of peodophilia is a ongoing generational crime in that it manifests itself in many generation into the future it has to be treated most strenuously to prevent it's perpetuity, thus the surgical option would be the most feasible IMO [ note: I am not fully qualified to offer such opinion]

The interesting thing is that us guys are so keen to keep our willies and balls we will pervert the legal system to do so even if we do this intuitively and not deliberately. This is why I think that surgery is often rejected as an option when it seems to be the most logical. Men protecting men sort of thing at a gut instinctive level. The rational mind says yes to surgery but the instinctive mind says no sort of thing.

It is not the offender that has the greater right in this case IMO as he has mitigated this right by his deliberate offense.

So of the three aspects siociety has the greatest right, then the child and lastly the offender.
So ethically surgery if able to be doen successfully would be a great option.

That would only lead to elimination of victims to avoid identification or capture.
from the other thread:

The only problem that I can see possible is that this would push the issue to a point where by the perpetrator would be more inclined to terminate his victims life to obscure evidence but by the same token the number of child homicides may go up slightly but the number of children involved would be overall reduced damatically. Considering the sheer weight in numbers of victims that a peodophile generates in his life.

But I asked before, will such a surgery prevent all future cases of that person's sexual abuse of children?
The surgical removal of a penis would not solve this problem for a woman that sexually abuses children.

No. this strikes me as incredibly extreme and does not leave much room for concepts like mercy and correction.

More importantly it would be taking a future away from an indivdual and in some cases it might be more humane to simply use capital punishment if it becomes such a problem.

Most Justice systems rely on the concept of equating the punishment to the crime. This would be overkill.

:shrug: What cant you understand?

Any male growing up will tell you sexual attraction to females began way before hormonal intervention via the testes. Therefore a peadophile may not be disuaded from finding children sexually attractive just by removing the source of sex hormones.

I'm ignoring gays for the moment just for the sake of you getting the point, but of course gays would be different and are also healthy males.

I say yes they should be castrated. That said eunuchs are much more conniving and power hungry historically... hahaha. Just kidding.

I voted yes because it will probably help them to lead normal lives, hell I am at the point I'd rather be castrated than think about women anymore. I am to sick an tired of caring what ladies think or want while ignoring myself!

Imagine if all men in the world had no interest in women? Ohhh god we'd get some fun times then.

Why should any society want such people? After conviction, why not just shoot them out behind the courthouse? Why should anyone wnat such people to live?
Sounds good to me.

Right now in Indiana a judge is deciding whether or not to sentence a guy to death who confessed to raping and killing a little girl. He killed her by burying her alive.

Now he claims he's retarded, despite the fact that he's held a job and lived on his own for years. He even worked as a translator. Not to mention planning and carry out the kidnapping and murder of this little girl.

He should have been taken out back and shot as soon as he confessed. Now if you want to perform the surgery mentioned in the OP without anesthetic before shooting him, all the better.

I don't see anything morally objectionable with regards to killing pedophiles.

But I'm not comfortable giving such power to a judge and jury of 12. How many innocent people have been sent to prison for crimes they did not commit!?

Originally posted by whitewolf11
Only nonwhite pedophiles should get the death penalty. White pedophiles should get rehabilitation

I know I'm not going to get any meaningful discussion from a racist retard, but can I ask why?
Do you hate melanin?
In any case, what kind of rehabilitation would you offer the white pedophiles?

Last edited:
lucifer angel, what about the guy? That would be up to him. Psychotic killing spree, legal recourse, strap-on dildo... you really can't be sure what the guy would do. As for being compensated for his loss, well, that depends on how much he values his penis and the ability to reproduce.

but he has still had his penis removed!! he still hasnot got a penis to have sex with, if he was innocent then they have no right at all to do that to anyone. i dont know the proper punishment but i realy do think that if we keep him alive then perhaps we can learn from him and see why they do what they do

Originally posted by whitewolf11 in the thread "Orientals Are The Superior Race?
The belief of White superiority should not be up for discussion because it is fact...

http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1481198#post1481198

lucifer angel: will someone please answer my question, what if the person is wrongly convicted, are they just simply going to glue his penis back on and say "oh sorry we made a mistake" mistakes do happen and people get wrongly accused by horrible kids

original: lucifer angel, what about the guy? That would be up to him. Psychotic killing spree, legal recourse, strap-on dildo... you really can't be sure what the guy would do. As for being compensated for his loss, well, that depends on how much he values his penis and the ability to reproduce.

lucifer angel: but he has still had his penis removed!! he still hasnot got a penis to have sex with, if he was innocent then they have no right at all to do that to anyone. i dont know the proper punishment but i realy do think that if we keep him alive then perhaps we can learn from him and see why they do what they do

original: The most important aspect of the justice system is to ensure accurate convictions. When accusing someone of sexually abusing children, there must be some evidence to support such claims. If no evidence exists, there is reasonable doubt to charge the accused as guilty. Therefore, those guilty of such crimes should be proven to have engaged in those acts. If he was innocent, you say that they have no right at all to remove his penis. So if he is guilty, his right to having a penis is revoked?

Back