• yes

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • no

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

Quantum Quack

Life's a tease...
Valued Senior Member
In another thread a discussion has been ongoing about the child sex industry and peodophilia in general.
It seems apparant that serious male offenders remain upon release from prison a constant threat to the safety of the child as rehabilitation seems in effective.

Would it not be simpler, more humane and certainy cheaper on society to just simply remove the organs necessary to perform these terrible acts. Surgery for the castration or testicles, and penile resection would certainly dampen the extreme entuisiasm a peodophile may have if not elliminate it entirely.

It seems strange to me that this is not already common practice around the world, and it appears that the perpetrators genitillia is considered more precious than that of the childrens lives he is determined to destroy.

How do we deal with the ethics and morality associated with this issue?

Care to discuss?

In another thread a discussion has been ongoing about the child sex industry and peodophilia in general.
It seems apparant that serious male offenders remain upon release from prison a constant threat to the safety of the child as rehabilitation seems in effective.

Would it not be simpler, more humane and certainy cheaper on society to just simply remove the organs necessary to perform these terrible acts. Surgery for the castration or testicles, and penile resection would certainly dampen the extreme entuisiasm a peodophile may have if not elliminate it entirely.

It seems strange to me that this is not already common practice around the world, and it appears that the perpetrators genitillia is considered more precious than that of the childrens lives he is determined to destroy.

How do we deal with the ethics and morality associated with this issue?

Care to discuss?

i ask you this....what if the person is tryed wrongly.....are they going to glue his penis back on? mistakes happen

Why should any society want such people? After conviction, why not just shoot them out behind the courthouse? Why should anyone wnat such people to live?

Baron Max

will someone please answer my question, what if the person is wrongly convicted, are they just simply going to glue his penis back on and say "oh sorry we made a mistake" mistakes do happen and people get wrongly accused by horrible kids

will someone please answer my question, what if the person is wrongly convicted, are they just simply going to glue his penis back on and say "oh sorry we made a mistake" mistakes do happen and people get wrongly accused by horrible kids

No, they wouldn't use glue, they'd just sew it back on and give the guy a couple of bucks for a good stiff drink at the local bar. No big deal.

Baron Max

That still happens.

Same thing, Sam. Chemical or physical castration don't work.

Now answer me this .....Why should anyone, any society, want to keep such people?

Baron Max

Hmm y'know Baron, protecting the kids is fine; but taking someone's life? Not a good idea; the road to hell etc.

Hah! "No urges no splurges." There's a winning motto.

Rehabilitating the sexual urges of pedophiles by the introduction of chemicals to their body... would this be a one time event or would they be required to take pills per a schedule? Also, would this be the elimination of the sex drive altogether, or just the urge to act in this manner toward prepubescents?

No, they wouldn't use glue, they'd just sew it back on and give the guy a couple of bucks for a good stiff drink at the local bar. No big deal.

Baron Max

thast not good enough, they have bascially screwed about with that guy in ways that no one else should

Hah! "No urges no splurges." There's a winning motto.

Rehabilitating the sexual urges of pedophiles by the introduction of chemicals to their body... would this be a one time event or would they be required to take pills per a schedule? Also, would this be the elimination of the sex drive altogether, or just the urge to act in this manner toward prepubescents?

Its temporary; you need to take hormones; that would take care of irreversible wrongful convictions

lucifer angel, what about the guy? That would be up to him. Psychotic killing spree, legal recourse, strap-on dildo... you really can't be sure what the guy would do. As for being compensated for his loss, well, that depends on how much he values his penis and the ability to reproduce.

Back