Malaysia imposes dress code for non-muslims, THE FRENCH WAY

weebee said:
Proud_Muslim,

I guess your asking why the International Campaign for the Defence of Women's Rights in Iran is protesting the move in Canada. I would assume that that particular non-government organisation had the time and infrastructure to set up the petition. It may also have something to do with having a few members based in Canada (pure speculation).

I don’t see how it is a ‘hate campaign’, unless it’s a hate campaign against Shari'a law.

Since those losers are campaigning against Iran, why they are interfering with Muslims in Canada ?

If Muslims in Canada CHOOSE ( they already made that absolutely clear ) that their civil affairs ( marriage, divorce, birth, inheritahce...etc) be governed by sharia law, WHAT IS THOSE LOSERS BUSINESS TO INTERFEN ????

You see, you go up in arms protesting some muslim countries not giving some minorities their rights, but when muslims demand their rights, we find HATE CAMPAIGNS directed at ISLAM as a whole !!

Man, I am SICK and TIRED from this BS.

Last edited:
Bells said:
Errr PM, it's the women in Iran who are fighting against the notion of imposing an Islamic Court in Canada. I think you need to re-read the article.

I think you need to re read my answer: IT IS NOT THEIR FREAKING BUSINESS.

I think the International Campaign for the Defense of Women's Rights in Iran are fighting it because they feel that the imposition of the Sharia Law in Canada would be infringing on women's rights in Canada.

Really ??? if so how come most MUSLIMS in canada ( men and women ) want sharia law to be impelmented when dealing with their OWN affairs ??

So in a way, these muslim women in Iran are fighting for the muslim women's rights in Canada.

Who asked them to do so ??? did CANADIAN muslim women gave those losers any authoraization to do so ?????????? :rolleyes:

They are doing what you've been advocating all along. That it is the muslims who need to fight for their rights and the West need not interfere. Now unless Iran has become part of the West in the last 10 seconds and I was unaware of it, these proud muslim women are fighting for the rights of their sisters in Canada.

First those LOSERS are not MUSLIM WOMEN, they are athiests, if you read the nonesense in their comic petition you will realize that.

Second, no one ask those hopelss athiests to do so..thank you very much.

So these women in Iran are dealing with it. They are in fact protesting against the forced Sharia Law in a country that is not muslim and where the majority of the population are Christian.

Who said Muslims want to impose sharia law in Canada ?????? Muslims there want sharia law to be applied when dealing with their OWN civil affairs ONLY.

SHARIA LAW EVEN IN MUSLIM LAND DOES NOT APPLY ON NON-MUSLIMS.

But most importantly, they are protesting against a law which they see as being extremelly discriminatory against not only women, but also men and children.

I did not know you become suddenly their spokeswoman !!! :rolleyes:

And as for the people who assume that it is only the West who deal in human rights and who fight for human rights, this article kind of proves them wrong. They just handle things differently than the people in the West do. PM, you should be proud of these Iranian women, they're heroes in their own right.

I am not proud of those losers, those who attack Islam day and night, those are NOT muslims even by their own admision.

those are athiest secular oppressors, if they were given the chance to rule Iran, they would make Islam illegal...those losers are interfering in my own FREE choice to have Shaira law...they want to oppress those canadian muslims who want sharia law....those iranian women are just bunch of haters and paranoid women with no man to sort them out :D

PM, you still don't get it do you? Canada is not a Muslim nation. While it has Muslim citizens, the country itself is not based on Muslim foundations. It's a bad idea. This would mean that the law is split up into different sections for each section of the community based on religious doctrines. And the way the law appears to be structed in Canada, if a Muslim is unhappy with a decision in the Sharia Court on a civil or divorce matter, they may still seek recourse from the Canadian Civil system. This is doomed to fail PM, I'm sorry, but with all due respect, it will end in unrest. The same kind of unrest as if Christians in a Muslim country insisted that they be allowed to operate a strict Christian legal doctrine. In one country there should only be one system of law in operation. Otherwise there is confusion and resentment on both sides of the spectrum.

The results could be catastrophic PM. You'd have some Muslims who decide to follow the Sharia Law and others prefer to follow the Canadian legal system. Those who choose not to follow Sharia Law may be persecuted by those who do follow it. Unrest can and will result. A law should not be followed by choice. It should be implemented to apply to the whole and not just the few. But I doubt that the Government in Canada could or would legally separate all Muslim Canadians from Canadian law to follow the civil system under the Sharia Law.

weebee said:
Can I ask what you think of Shirin Ebadi?

This woman HONOURS me and every single Muslim in the world, this woman is TRUE MUSLIM...she never attacked Islam, she said there is NO contradiction between Islam and democrasy, she said: ISLAM DOES NOT OPPRESS WOMEN.

THIS MUSLIM WOMAN IS MY HERO:

shirin-conf1.jpg

Listen to her answer when she was asked:

Q: How compatible are human rights with Islam?

A: Human rights are compatible with Islam. I've spent 20 years researching this and studying the theory of this. The problem is that if some Islamic countries don't implement human rights law, it's because of their misinterpretation of Islam; you see, you can be a good Muslim and follow the human rights charter. It's all about the right interpretation.

Islam and Democracy:

In a HARDtalk interview on 10 December, Gavin Esler asked this year's Nobel Peace laureate, Shirin Ebadi, how she hoped to use the prize to further the causes of women's rights and human rights in Iran.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/3320749.stm

Bells said:
PM, you still don't get it do you? Canada is not a Muslim nation. While it has Muslim citizens, the country itself is not based on Muslim foundations. It's a bad idea.

You are so thick, you did not get it yet ??? we are not asking Canada to be muslim nation, we are asking about OUR rights........OUR RIGHTS BELLS !!

This would mean that the law is split up into different sections for each section of the community based on religious doctrines. And the way the law appears to be structed in Canada, if a Muslim is unhappy with a decision in the Sharia Court on a civil or divorce matter, they may still seek recourse from the Canadian Civil system. This is doomed to fail PM, I'm sorry, but with all due respect, it will end in unrest.

Unrest ?? why ?? it is not your or anyone else business to interfene in my PRIVATE CIVIL AFFAIRS, I can choose to be governed by my own religious beliefs not by yours.

The same kind of unrest as if Christians in a Muslim country insisted that they be allowed to operate a strict Christian legal doctrine.

This is utter BS, christians in Syria for example have their own CHRISTIAN CIVIL COURTS and LAWS, no problem....why it would be problem for muslims in supposdely FREE LIBERAL COUNTRY ???

In one country there should only be one system of law in operation. Otherwise there is confusion and resentment on both sides of the spectrum.

Again, this is BS...you have your own man-made laws and we have our own divine laws...keep yours to yourself, thank you very much.

The results could be catastrophic PM. You'd have some Muslims who decide to follow the Sharia Law and others prefer to follow the Canadian legal system.

Great, FREEDOM OF CHOICE...where is the problem ?

Those who choose not to follow Sharia Law may be persecuted by those who do follow it. Unrest can and will result.

OH PLEASE........DONT BE SO PATHETIC.

A law should not be followed by choice. It should be implemented to apply to the whole and not just the few. But I doubt that the Government in Canada could or would legally separate all Muslim Canadians from Canadian law to follow the civil system under the Sharia Law.

Should we do the same with our CHRISTIAN MINORITIES ? should we force SYRIAN CHRISTIANS to follow our ISLAMIC LAWS ??? HOW ABOUT THAT BELLS ????

Pathetic, isn't ?

:mad:

Bells you may find this article interesting. Its about how to interface between the jewish bet din and secular law in Australia and I think the U.K. Others may also find it interesting since it highlights womens rights to divorce etc.

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/getaus.html

Whether Canada allows this or not, it is interesting to note that there has been a sympathetic 'allowance' for religious law within a predominantly secular society when it comes to Judaism.

You're right PM, she is a hero for all men and women. And she was the only one really deserving to win the Nobel Peace Prize. But what angered me when she did was the uproar that she did not wear a hijab when she accepted it. It was her choice yet so many muslims protested against her not wearing it. I even heard some Christians complain about her not wearing it :confused:. Instead of praising her for her achievements, people concentrated on her not wearing the hijab :mad:.

Lucysnow said:
Whether Canada allows this or not, it is interesting to note that there has been a sympathetic 'allowance' for religious law within a predominantly secular society when it comes to Judaism.

Of course, when it comes to JEWS, no one dare to open their mouths, Jews as you know are HOLY, UNTOUCHABLE or else you are ANTI-SEMITIC ! :rolleyes:

Bells said:
You're right PM, she is a hero for all men and women. And she was the only one really deserving to win the Nobel Peace Prize. But what angered me when she did was the uproar that she did not wear a hijab when she accepted it. It was her choice yet so many muslims protested against her not wearing it. I even heard some Christians complain about her not wearing it :confused:. Instead of praising her for her achievements, people concentrated on her not wearing the hijab :mad:.

You know bells, I hate the Stupid Mullahs in Iran because they FORCE women to wear the Hijab..it is so outrageous, Allah Almighty created us free, forcing someone to do something they dont want will generate hate and resentment and they will do the opposite at the first chance.

Look at Turkey and France, the Hijab is banned but the news coming from there suggesting MORE and MORE muslim girls are wearing it, it is a sign of CHALLENGE and REBELLION against ones personal FREE choices.

I will always give everyone the right to dress or not dress what they want, it is after all, THEIR BASIC PERSONAL FREEDOM.

Just a note; in Terengganu the traditional loosely tied head scarf was to be banned as well. The baju kurung (a body hugging Malay dress) also came under fire.

So would every one agree with Shirin Ebadi that three things need to be done in Iran,

'The first is educational change. We need to educate Iranians about human rights, so they are more familiar with it. For change to happen, it's necessary that the majority should want that change, so it's necessary to teach people from an early age * starting from primary school right up to high school and beyond. Education is the key to success. Secondly, we have to be constantly evaluating our laws and improving on them and changing them. All our laws must be compatible with international human rights law. The Iranian government has accepted the International Convention on Human Rights, including political, social and economic change and has promised to implement it. Therefore our laws must be compatible with these international laws. Thirdly, we need the tools and mechanisms necessary for implementing these laws. In some fields we have a good infrastructure for dealing with the law, but we don't have the tools and mechanisms to deliver. For example, the law says that if a woman is beaten up by her husband, she can get a divorce from the courts, but, while there is no welfare system for divorcees, and as long as we don't have secure homes for battered wives, what's the use of having permission to divorce your husband in the first place? Who's going to take responsibility for a woman who doesn't work and has no income, once she leaves her husband's house? So the right mechanisms should be in place in order for these laws to be effective.'

PM, you choose to refuse to even accept that there could be unrest then so be it. It's not my job to convince you. Personally I dont think this will work. and you ask about freedom of choice? How much freedom of choice will the Muslims who choose to not follow Sharia Law actually have? How do you think the general Muslim community receive that if they are fully observing the Sharia Law? Don't you think that the non-Sharia practicing Muslims will face some backlash from their Muslim neighbours and friends and family? Give me a break PM, you are blind to the true reality of what can occur in Canada. I was not saying that the laws were making Canada a Muslim country. I was just saying that such a practice will most likely fail because it is only to apply to the Muslims who choose to follow it. And the Canadian Courts will also be wasting time and resources in cases where they end up having to order some Muslims to follow the Sharia Law ruling.

I'm not approaching this from an 'us versus Muslim' thing here PM, I'm approaching it from a legal standpoint. Canada already has a legal system and a Constitution, you can't now split that up for any particular group (be they Christian, Jewish or Muslim) to allow one group or other to follow their own laws within the Canadian borders while ignoring the national laws altogether. This means that as has been the case in Australia in the link that Lucy supplied, if one party refuses to follow the religious law, the Canadian Courts may be put in the position to force that person to follow that law, regardless of the national civil law that exists in Canada. It is not for the Canadian Court to be handing down religious rulings. That goes against the doctrine of separation of Church and State.

And Lucy thank you so much for that article. It seems we here in Australia are still and will continue to be having battles in the High Court as to whether s116 of our Constitution would even allow a Federal Court to enforce a religious observance. And here I thought there was a doctrine of separation of Church and State in this country :rolleyes:. And I have heard of this case before but because I'm not involved in family law, I just tend to glance over it and look away.

Proud_Muslim said:
I will always give everyone the right to dress or not dress what they want, it is after all, THEIR BASIC PERSONAL FREEDOM.
Good, good. Now you are sounding like a liberal. Can women in syria wear bikini if they want and take sun bath in public.? :p

everneo said:
Good, good. Now you are sounding like a liberal. Can women in syria wear bikini if they want and take sun bath in public.? :p

This is already the case in our beautiful Mediterranean coast, why you dont come and see !! :eek:

Proud_Muslim:

Indeed Lucy, look at james attitude for example, he is having this western disease: The self rightous attitude.

I could so easily accuse you of the same thing, but I don't need to. It comes out in every post you make.

First he tried to rubbish the statistics I provided ( although they are NOT mine but rather from the UN ) and then he asked me to provide stats PER CAPITA and when I did, it became very embarrasing for him to keep nagging on these stats, so now, he turned personal accusing me of IGNORANCE regarding stats although those are NOT mine but they have produced by UN EXPERTS, I am sure those experts know far much better than James...dont you think ?

A few errors there. It was <b>me</b> who first posted the per capita statistics, actually. You didn't even appreciate the difference between a per capita stat and a raw stat until I explained it to you. And you still don't get the point about the limited validity of crime statistics. I have explained this point carefully to you six times now, but you still don't seem to understand. And if you want the UN's view rather than mine, well, I gave it to you, remember? Read the quote from the page you found yourself containing the statistics - you know, the part which I put in bold in a previous part and which backs up what I was saying 100%.

Apart from you, everyone here has this disease, they think everything that is good for them must be good foreveryone else, they think their WESTERN LIFE STYLE is superior over mine, they like to preach( without practicing what they preach ), they like to sit here and parrot what they hear from biased western media.

I have never claimed superiority for my "western life style". Nor have I been preaching. I have been trying to convince you to examine some of your prejudices.

I think they should learn from you dear lucy, let us URGE them to travel, to move outside their holes and see the outside world.

Been there, done that.

Bells:

I think I understand where Lucysnow is coming from too. Thanks for the references, though. I will be interested to read them when I have some time.

Lucysnow:

But James that's just my point, the U.N cannot protect others from the greatest military and economic might in the west and other member nations are aware of this, they are also aware that they cannot override the United States when it counts the most, not without suffering the consequences.

Yes, I know that. Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal world. Perhaps with an election coming up this year, the US people should consider changing their President for somebody with more respect for international law. :)

And what happens when they refuse? What happens when Iraq refuses? If the U.N sets one standard and then the U.S does what it wants then the U.N has no power over the U.S or ability to make these standards stick. Think about it? What difference do those standards make in reality?

In reality, the US cannot completely ignore the UN. Other countries are watching what the US does, and they exert pressure on it in subtle and also more obvious ways. The US cannot exempt itself from the world community, however much it may want to. It has to trade with other nations, and therefore the opinions of other nations have an impact on its actions. The UN as a body acts as at least a small brake on the US's (and other countries') ability to adopt a total "might is right" international policy.

The U.N has member dues and guess what the United States is the only country to not pay U.N dues, they simply refuse. There isnt anything the U.N can do about it because it is helpless against the mighty. The mighty of course being the U.S and what the U.S wants as opposed to all the other countries of which we refer to as the third world. This is why I say the U.N is a pyramid where western nations at the top dictate to the majority of members below, if the majority of members below disagree with those on top and set a standard, that standard is ignored. The standards are adhered to arbitrarily by those who have the power to resist without retribution. Iraq was never mighty and what might they did have was given to them through arms and finance by the U.S government.

True.

The U.N polices for the West, we cannot deny this, its a thin veil hiding global imperialism.

No. I would argue it is actually a small counter-weight <b>against</b> global imperialism.

Well this is where I disagree with you. These mother's themselves have been circumcised. How are you going to 'educate' them when the entire culture supports this ritual. The ritual may peter out over time and the culture revolutionize itself over time, but from the inside out, not at the insistence of the west.

Exactly. What you do is get alternative ideas into the culture, and let them propagate by themselves. You can't really impose these things by force. You have to provide people with information, and eventually they will come around to the right choices themselves - most of the time, anyway.

It is obnoxious and in the spirit of the missionary for us to say we are going to 'educate' those poor unknowing africans. Can you not see why so many have a viceral resistance towards this attitude?

Of course I can see, and I take your point. None of this is news to me, Lucysnow. As I said before, I think we agree about much more than you think.

PM is educated in the West. There are many conservative muslims who have been born and educated in the west and adhere to a conservative image of woman.

Yes, but I'm not talking of individuals specifically here, but progressions in societal attitudes. These things are gradual.

'Uneducated'?

Yes, even often unaware that there may be an alternative.

Do you say the same about Mormons in Utah who practise polygamy?

I'm not sure if polygamy is necessarily a bad thing. Where's the harm?

Why don't we assume that these men and women are not educated? why don't we send 'teams' to show them the light? What about orthodox jews? Many of their marriages are arranged.

Again, it is difficult to argue generically that all arranged marriages are bad. You can't really compare these things to something like rape, which is universally agreed to be a bad thing.

Women cut their hair and cover it as a sign of modesty, it is law for them (try renting the israeli movie Kadosh), they sometimes mistreat their wives. Do assume they are unknowing and uneducated about womens rights or do we just accept them as living a religious life and leave them be?

There are multiple layers here. When you talk about mistreatment of a wife by her husband, many factors could be at work. Possibilities include:

1. The wife believes such treatment is acceptable.
2. The husband believes such treatment is acceptable.
3. The wife is educated about women's rights, but has no escape from her situation due to the nature of her society or particular cirumstances.
4. The husband is aware of women's rights in the abstract, but believes his own whims take precedence, for whatever reason (perhaps religious reasons, perhaps pure selfishness or disregard for others).
5. The husband is aware of women's rights in the abstract, but does not accept them as valid for religious reasons.

How do we deal with these possibilities? In some cases, education may help. In others, the finger should be pointed at the society or laws which condone the immoral behaviour.

That last point is important. Making something legal does not make it moral. Laws should always be judged by whether they are morally right.There is actually a moral duty to disobey an immoral law. How do we decide what is moral or immoral? The only defensible way is through <b>reason</b>. Religion is authority-based, and authority is the very thing we're examining when we look at law. Reason is the deeper, more fundamental, level here.

What about western domestic violence? We do not say its because they are uneducated no, then we say its because of jimmy's childhood or the woman suffers from low self esteem, but we do not chalk it all up to lack of education and say we have to now 'teach' them.

Jimmy's childhood cannot excuse Jimmy's violence, even if it partially explains it. Education may help Jimmy to recognise his propensity to take out his frustration in a violent manner. Of course, the normal reaction to domestic violence (if there is a reaction at all) is to simply lock Jimmy up in jail, where if he learns anything it will probably be how to be a better criminal. Maybe we should re-think our approach, don't you think?

I also don't believe that all homophobes are 'fearful' they just don't like them and it is their right to dislike whomever they please just like its the right of a racist to not want to associate with blacks or whites or whomever.

A person can dislike whomever they like, for whatever reason they like. We don't have thought police. It is only where that dislike leads to an impingement on the freedom or rights of another person (such as a member of the disliked group) that we need to take action.

Yes it is because the only way to pull it off is to globally police and set up a global judicial branch, override national sovereignty and set up a global education system overriding local cultural and religious institutions.

I think that's an extreme. But, if it comes to that, then I would certainly advocate overriding national sovereignty if it meant that the citizens of that nation get to live according to the standard of human rights they would wish to have were they given free choice in the matter.

And before you respond to this by saying "what if they want a religiously oppressive society", ask yourself whether it can ever be said people really want that. In such situations, it is always particular group who benefits from oppression at the expense of another group.

And in case you are wondering I am against that. I think its time for the West to mind its own business, they tend to create more problems than they solve.

I agree that the US, in particular, should stop blundering into other countries without first attempting to learn about the culture they are dealing with.

We are so quick to underestimate how, when, and in what way other people solve their own problems. You don't see african blacks having panels on how to solve the problems and re-educate americans on the issue of racism, you don't see the danish sending dignitaries to the States to show them how they can offer health care to all their citizens or take better care of the environment. If you don't see what I am getting at then I don't know what else to say.

Well, to use your examples, actually there is much condemnation from other countries of the US on issues of racism, lack of universal health care, and neglect of the environment. I suspect the difference you really have in mind here is backing up the condemnation with physical force. Clearly, the Danish cannot attack the US if it does something Denmark doesn't like.

I think the U.N should be dissolved. I think that the United States needs to bring its troops home and intervene only upon request and willingness of the american people (no drafting and no sending boys to war without full consent of the u.s citizens).

At least US citizens get a say at each election.

I think that Asia and Africa should create separate leagues with their own neighbors to perform the task of solving human rights problems within their own areas.

Such organisations already exist.

I think that people need to take responsibilty for their own nations and not demoted to begging hands.

I agree, but I would also like to see a more even distribution of wealth among nations. The world as a whole could easily end starvation globally if the will was there.

If we look at hunger we know that war is a factor in hunger, especially in Africa, but food aid creates dependency. Read Collins and Lappe World Hunger: 12 Myths this was their assessment:

1. A poor farming family considers children a source of labor in the fields
and social security for their parents' old age.
2. In spite of technological advances such as irrigation projects, new
improved seeds, and machinery the poor farmer is not much better off.
3 There is enough grain to provide everyone in the world an adequate diet
(3000 calories/day).
4. Food aid is only a temporary solution.
The issue of hunger is not a competition between developed and
developing countries.
5. Consumers and farmers in both rich and poor countries suffer from high
food prices and the expanding role of large corporations in food
production.
6. Poor farmers in developing countries need to be given an active role in
decisions about the land and the type of crops to be grown.
7. Land which could be used to grow food for the population of a developing
country has been converted to cash crops by large landowners.
8. When families are able to have food, security and good health care, many
will choose to have fewer children.
9. Overpopulation is not the cause of hunger; hunger is one of the causes of
overpopulation.
10. In 1991, the UN Food and Agricultural Organization reported a record
world production of staple foods.
11. The problem is not the supply of food; it is unequal distribution of food.
Sending food aid creates dependency and fosters paternalistic attitudes.
12. Large multinational food corporations control much of the world's food
trade.
13. The modem methods require more investment, something only rich
landowners can afford

This supports my point.

A world in chaos helps boost Western business: Excerpt from House Armed Services Committee article

"...the United States, by far the world's largest weapons exporter with $15 billion in annual business. Britain, Israel, Russia, France, Germany, China and Sweden are among other major players."

Sad, but true. This is the age-old problem of putting selfish interests ahead of humanitarian concerns.

The truth is that hunger, war, poverty and injustice are big business . The west cannot cause trouble with one hand and then pretend to want to solve it with the other and expect outside nations not to notice the hypocrisy.

You'll get no argument from me about that.

Proud_Muslim said:
This is already the case in our beautiful Mediterranean coast, why you dont come and see !! :eek:
Is it.? I never expected this in an Islamic country. Man, i think, you defeated your argument yourself just now. The low rape rate in syria despite bikini clad beauties bouncing around the mediterranean clearly tells that revealing dress cannot be the sole reason for sexual assaults on women.

May be you guys have more self-control than others..?!! or as westernised and liberal as west..?? or most of the men there lower their gaze as ordained by Quran..?? Which one is true..?? ;)

everneo said:
Is it.? I never expected this in an Islamic country. Man, i think, you defeated your argument yourself just now. The low rape rate in syria despite bikini clad beauties bouncing around the mediterranean clearly tells that revealing dress cannot be the sole reason for sexual assaults on women.

Oh God, did you read what I said ?? I said we have girls who wear bikini, and I should add most of them are foriegn tourists...but still, you need to come and see.

My argument was not about bikini anyway, I dont think American women get raped ALL the time in bikini, I was arguing about DRESS CODE in general.

May be you guys have more self-control than others..?!! or as westernised and liberal as west..?? or most of the men there lower their gaze as ordained by Quran..?? Which one is true..??

Not all Muslim men lower their gaze, some of them are like animals, but the majortiy do.

Excuse me while I scream...

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

My argument was not about bikini anyway, I dont think American women get raped ALL the time in bikini, I was arguing about DRESS CODE in general.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Proud_Muslim said:
Bikini is the most revealing dress (2 piece). You were arguing about revealing dress in general.

you were arguing that globally the revealing dress is the main reason for rape crimes.

Some others were arguing that revealing dress is not the reason for rape anywhere in the world.

Few others don't agree with both arguments. This 'cultural relativism' seems to be close to my line of thinking.

Back