Love n stuff

The girl I Love is greater... :D
Nothing against you Adam...
We all believe that ours are the greatest...
Like a mother with her child... :)

PolluxV,

"I'm starting to think the girl I once had a major crush on is returning the feeling, I'm not quite sure though. The whole thing ended a few months ago, she's just doing a few things differently, like poking me on the shoulder with her pen as she walks by, stuff like that. This whole chirade, for me, is turning into something quite interesting."

Yeah... I'm having this kind of experience too... :p
I don't understand... :bugeye:

By the way... I'm almost 64 dog years... :p

Love,
Nelson

Last edited:
More talking to her. She makes me feel better every single time. We have completely opposite perspectives on some things. She's a christian, believes in evolution but says god got it all started and such, and other similar things. I'm an atheist, i've only ever been in churches of any religions about three times in my life. But I've found that although her beliefs and mine are different, the fact that we believe in each other is about a billion times more important. Very strange.

I'm really surprised by all this. Sunday I tried to say something good to her, about how I felt. Somehow I used all the wrong words, and made a great big mess of everything. She forgave me.

Today I we had a 2-hour lecture, advanced engineering crap. We had a 15-minute break in the middle, and I went off to a campus cafe for a drink with this dude called Tech. So I grab a drink and go and wait in the queue to pay up. I started thinking about my girl. Next thing I know Tech shoves me in the shoulder and tells me I've been standing there smiling like a stoner for a few minutes and everyone was watching. So I pay for my drink and we head outside to go back to the lecture. Next thing I know Tech grabs my arms and asks where the hell I'm going. And I realised I was heading in the opposite direction of the lecture theatre, toward the dorms, so I could get to my computer and see if my girl was online for me.

I've got it bad. :)

Hehe... :D

Adam... you amuse me... :)

Take care...
Or someday you will finish by dressing yourself with all your clothes inside out, while thinking of her... :D

It's already happened with me... :p

Hahahaha...

Just kidding... ;)

Love,
Nelson

Well, I've been walking about with a smile on my face all day, looking daft. Quite a few people have said things like "Stop smiling you idiot" and such. She's the best. She owns me inside and out, every part of me. And yes I tell her that every day.

Bah, humbug!

I just thought I'd say, coz it needs to be said: I LOVE NOVEMBER!!!

Adam's in loo-ve, A-dam's in lo-oove, nyah nyah nyah.

*Giggles like a schoolgirl*

Aa-dam's in lo-ove, A-dam's in lo-ve, Adam's in loooove. :D

Now, you two, go bicker about somthing else. I'm sure both girls are wonderfull.

A-dam's in lo-ove, A-dam's in lo-ove

temporary_illusion

:D Thank you my love:D

:D I love you to more than anything on earth:D

bbcboy hope that makes you sick:D
I don't realy care though cause IM SO HAPPY:D

*Grin*
I am in Love! Yay!

Sorry guys, I know how annoying this is
I used to hate people like this
But if you wanna feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for my best friend
I've been sitting next to him for 3 periods, talking nonstop about nothing but Asguard :p
(all this while I was SUPPOSED to be doing something towards my final High School Certificate :p Eek!! :p)

Yes, it's still going the way I thought it was before. Getting peculiar. More comments like 'I wouldn't be the same person without you' or 'I wouldn't be able to survive without you.' Stuff like that. I have quite the affect on some people.

I envy you both, Adam and November. I can remember laughing and chuckling to myself as I thought about the person I spoke about before.

But I am still unsure about this whole thing, I have to wait and see what happens before I start to initiate myself back into the world of amore.

Back