Kookiest Crankiest Bizzarist Looniest

There seems to be

So, you're not really sure, are you?

That said I would question just about everything I have come to accept as the “normal” way of life

Then perhaps it is merely your own paranoia rather than conspiracy.

The bullshit gets so deep at times that even the looks on peoples faces when they give the news gives it away.

Most people make decisions based on the information provided rather than the looks on the faces of the informant.

WHY do some question the given current crater chain theories such as volcanism or subsidence or a broken up space what ever caused these in line craters?

Quite simply because it can be shown they are of a natural occurence whereas alien wars have not been shown to be the cause.

So Q, you lock a thread where comments are given about Mercury and the crater chains that astronomers see there and have named, but.

If you wish to discuss Craterchains please create a thread to do so in the appropriate forum. This thread will not be used for that discussion. Closed.
Last edited by (Q) : Today at 09:27 AM.

Then you come over here hijack and disrupt the conversation and questions?!?!
What an ass hole you are Q

Then you come over here hijack and disrupt the conversation and questions?!?!

Perhaps you didn't notice, but I created this thread. And I am responding to your posts, that is what forums are all about.

What an ass hole you are Q

That is your own personal problem which I care little about.

And as I stated, if you want to talk about Craterchains, start a new thread.

Back