Jesus is the only way to salvation??

God is The Creator of Heaven and Earth. He is our Father and we are His children at the Source. How would anyone know what God looks like? How would anyone know any of those things? The only things we know is some of the basics. Mercy, Powerfull, Wise, Just, Fair, Loving, etc.

sounds like you personify the father to me. the father is law (creator, judge), the holy spirit is god's spirit, and the person is jesus.

communion is how bird's flock, and bees work. communion is an individual being part of a whole that is greater than it's parts. communion is a state of deriving knowledge and instinct from the greater good, as opposed to one's self and mind. communion is being "in tune" with each other and with the world around us. we all are part of god and his creation. we are all connected. it is the denial of this connection that destroys us and everything around us.

That is odd. I thought you are eating Chritst's body and drinking Christs blood. Worst of all it is between Christians only. I don't have anything against about you said communion is supposedly to be. That is not communion. What you defined is Devine Understanding, and Forgivness.

sounds like you personify the father to me. the father is law (creator, judge), the holy spirit is god's spirit, and the person is jesus.

LOL. Yeah God is different and seperated from Jesus. Jesus was just a messanger. I don't understand why you say Jesus was God. If Jesus was God, why did Jesus worship someone called God? Do you claim that Jesus did not know he was God?

That is odd. I thought you are eating Chritst's body and drinking Christs blood. Worst of all it is between Christians only. I don't have anything against about you said communion is supposedly to be. That is not communion. What you defined is Devine Understanding, and Forgivness.

the ritual is just that...a ritual. but it signifies something, as all rituals are meant to. when our bodies are rid of sin, as jesus' body was, communion will be restored and there will be no need for forgiveness...there will be no trespass.

LOL. Yeah God is different and seperated from Jesus. Jesus was just a messanger. I don't understand why you say Jesus was God. If Jesus was God, why did Jesus worship someone called God? Do you claim that Jesus did not know he was God?

i believe that god manifests fully in the flesh when sin is removed from it. i think that jesus did what he knew he had to do because of his father. he knew he was a son of god. as we all should.

the ritual is just that...a ritual. but it signifies something, as all rituals are meant to. when our bodies are rid of sin, as jesus' body was, communion will be restored and there will be no need for forgiveness...there will be no trespass.

Communion can be achieved through many ways. Not only as of Jesus or Christians. If I were to accept your definition of communion, or of wiki.

Communion won't be enough to save you. You need to be a good person. Your intentions lies with your heart and your heart lies with God.

Last edited:
i believe that god manifests fully in the flesh when sin is removed from it. i think that jesus did what he knew he had to do because of his father. he knew he was a son of god. as we all should.

Men= Sons of God. Women= Daughters of God. What was the difference between Jesus and us? Jesus had a direct purpose from God. He was given a sin life free because God wished it so. God might have used Jesus' body to perform tasks, but that does not make him God.

Communion can be achieved through many ways. Not only as of Jesus or Christians. If I were to accept your definition of communion, or of wiki.

Communion won't be enough you save you. You need to be a good person. Your intentions lies with your heart and your lies with God.

no. communion will not be achieved through many ways. the hindrance is genetic and will require the removal of sin...a new body. the body of christ.

i am the church! woo hoo!

Men= Sons of God. Women= Daughters of God. What was the difference between Jesus and us? Jesus had a direct purpose from God. He was given a sin life free because God wished it so. God might have used Jesus' body to perform tasks, but that does not make him God.

the difference between jesus and us is that he was born without sin, and we are born with sin. when we are reborn, through christ, and without sin as well, then we will be like him. that is why he is our saviour see?

no. communion will not be achieved through many ways. the hindrance is genetic and will require the removal of sin...a new body. the body of christ.

i am the church! woo hoo!

I guess I am going to hell.

the difference between jesus and us is that he was born without sin, and we are born with sin. when we are reborn, through christ, and without sin as well, then we will be like him. that is why he is our saviour see?

LOL, you are reborn through God, not Jesus. You claimed that Jesus is God and not our saviour. Jesus will come back to save us from the Anti Christ yes.

If you are in heaven it is common sense you are without sin. You won't be like Jesus you will be like God.

I guess I am going to hell.

do you recognize that there is something inherently wrong with us (as humans)? that as long as you are alive, you will suffer to some degree, in some form or another? do you recognize a propensity towards self-interest that is destructive? do you recognize things like greed, lust, sloth, envy, pride, glutton, and wrath? can you see a religion, a political agenda, or a scientific remedy for this? given human history in it's record?

wouldn't it be great if things didn't have to be that way?

things don't have to be this way.

that's the message of jesus christ.

LOL, you are reborn through God, not Jesus. You claimed that Jesus is God and not our saviour. Jesus will come back to save us from the Anti Christ yes.

If you are in heaven it is common sense you are without sin. You won't be like Jesus you will be like God.

you are reborn through christ in the flesh. we humans will never be like god, but a part of god. the human part. that is our purpose.

do you recognize that there is something inherently wrong with us (as humans)? that as long as you are alive, you will suffer to some degree, in some form or another? do you recognize a propensity towards self-interest that is destructive? do you recognize things like greed, lust, sloth, envy, pride, glutton, and wrath? can you see a religion, a political agenda, or a scientific remedy for this? given human history in it's record?

wouldn't it be great if things didn't have to be that way?

things don't have to be this way.

that's the message of jesus christ.

What makes you think I don't know this? You think only Jesus gave this message? Moses? Enoch? Elijah? Muhammed? Abraham? Job? Did they not give the same message? They are all from the same God. What makes you believe that worshiping Jesus before God is the right thing to do?

What makes you think I don't know this? You think only Jesus gave this message? Moses? Enoch? Elijah? Muhammed? Abraham? Job? Did they not give the same message? They are all from the same God. What makes you believe that worshiping Jesus before God is the right thing to do?

i don't worship jesus before god. jesus is the human manifestation OF god, and i would like to be the same one day soon.

the difference between jesus and everyone else is that he was without sin. that is the key.

you are reborn through christ in the flesh. we humans will never be like god, but a part of god. the human part. that is our purpose.

How are you reborn thorugh Christ? Does Christ Judge instead of God? Does Christ decide who goes to heaven or hell or does God decide? We will never be God. We are a part of God now. Did he not breat a little Spirit onto us? Once we are in heaven we are only the breath of God. Human part is whatever you want it to be could be your purpose or a waste of time.

i don't worship jesus before god. jesus is the human manifestation OF god, and i would like to be the same one day soon.

the difference between jesus and everyone else is that he was without sin. that is the key.

You give more credit to Jesus than God. That is a major sin/unforgiveable sin. Worshiping idols. Humans/statues/elements.

How are you reborn thorugh Christ? Does Christ Judge instead of God? Does Christ decide who goes to heaven or hell or does God decide? We will never be God. We are a part of God now. Did he not breat a little Spirit onto us? Once we are in heaven we are only the breath of God. Human part is whatever you want it to be could be your purpose or a waste of time.

"on earth as it is in heaven".

You give more credit to Jesus than God. That is a major sin/unforgiveable sin. Worshiping idols. Humans/statues/elements.

i do not. god is the reason for everything, including jesus!

"on earth as it is in heaven".

The only difference is you have to worry about having money, food, shelter, etc. This has an impact on your belief if God does trully exist or not. People make the mistake in forgetting most of the time.

Back