Islam views on Prisoners of War

DoctorNO said:
I wish every muslim would believe that nonsense so they wouldnt come to our lands and eat our tax money!

Your land !! I thought you were philippeno ??? you know, in the Gulf we have hundreds of thousands of phillippenos working in our LAND and sending money back home ! we dont mind, we welcome them.

So now after you revealed your LIES and the fact you are not philippeno, tell us doctorhate, where are you from ?? :rolleyes:

GO AWAY MUSLIMS! OUR LAWS ARE CORRUPT. THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR YOU! GO AWAY! GO BACK TO AFGHANISTAN!

Thank you for confirming that you are a LIAR !! you are not from the philippenes, you are one of those american christian losers disgusing as phillippenos !! too ashamed to be declared christian !! :D

Proud_Muslim said:
What about your avatar ? you are a woman with no shame !! and the amazing thing is that you teach !! what a poor students you teach !!
What about my avatar PM? The behind is a part of the human body. It is used and essential. If you don't like it, well don't look at it. Simple. I'm even being nice PM. I haven't told you to kiss my ..... ;)

As for my students, what of them? They enjoy my lectures and attendance rates are always high. I actually have the picture on my door (blown up much bigger :D) and they all think it's hilarious, including the Muslims in my lectures. So what's your problem with it? Get a sense of humour PM and then get back to me. You're offended that I think your avatar reminds me of one of the three wise men? Amusing that you'd be offended by something like that.

You always confirm my views about the ethical bankruptcy and the moral decay of the west !!

Good job !! you dont need Muslims to dig your own abyss, you are doing it yourselvs !! :p

Proud_Muslim said:
You always confirm my views about the ethical bankruptcy and the moral decay of the west !!

Good job !! you dont need Muslims to dig your own abyss, you are doing it yourselvs !! :p
Yes we are and we have Bush holding the biggest shovel :D.

Proud_Muslim said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL !! you quoted from HATE SITE, but dont worry, here is the my counter part:

http://www.faithfreedom.com/

The quote is from a book by an Islamic scholar. "Tafsir of this ayat take from Mawdudi’s The Meaning of the Qur’an:"
Book 10, page 137, footnote no. 94
Try this.

http://www.islam.org.au/articles/19/tafseer.htm

“(1) Two categories of women have been excluded from the general command of guarding the private parts: wives and women who are legally in one's possession, i.e. slave girls. Thus, the verse clearly lays down the law that one is allowed to have sexual relations with one's slave-girl as with one's wife, the basis being possession and not marriage.”
“Hence, when captives in war fall as bondswomen, it was permissible for Muslims to have sexual relations with those who they possessed. This sexual relation is to satisfy the natural need of the captured women, so that they do not involve in filthy sexual relations like what is happening today with the prisoners of war all over the world under the New World Order, even though policies have forbidden them.”

Igor Trip said:
The quote is from a book by an Islamic scholar. "Tafsir of this ayat take from Mawdudi’s The Meaning of the Qur’an:"
Try this.

“(1) Two categories of women have been excluded from the general command of guarding the private parts: wives and women who are legally in one's possession, i.e. slave girls. Thus, the verse clearly lays down the law that one is allowed to have sexual relations with one's slave-girl as with one's wife, the basis being possession and not marriage.”
“Hence, when captives in war fall as bondswomen, it was permissible for Muslims to have sexual relations with those who they possessed. This sexual relation is to satisfy the natural need of the captured women, so that they do not involve in filthy sexual relations like what is happening today with the prisoners of war all over the world under the New World Order, even though policies have forbidden them.”
Come on now Igor play fair :D

Igor Trip said:
Try this.

You see, you are quoting who ? if you want to comment on a book, you dont comment on what OTHERS said about it, you comment on the book itself, dont you think ?

Proud_Muslim said:
Yes sure, but as i said to you, you should comment on the book itself not on what others say about it.

In any case, the verse in question allow muslims to '' marry'' the captives of war if they wish, not against their wish.

PM. I did comment on this verse.

YUSUFALI: O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

I said it says a man may have sex with his female slaves. The wording of this translation definitely seems to separate the wives from the slaves.

You disagreed so I have produced two Islamic scholars who can read the original Arabic. They agree with me. Their interpretation has to be better than mine.

Yes a man can marry his slaves but he doesn’t have to too shag them.

Proud_Muslim said:
Thank you for confirming that you are a LIAR !! you are not from the philippenes, you are one of those american christian losers disgusing as phillippenos !! too ashamed to be declared christian !!
Sira ulo talaga itong gagong ito. :D

Proud_Muslim said:
Your land !! I thought you were philippeno ???
Filipino Canadian. :cool:

Proud_Muslim said:
you know, in the Gulf we have hundreds of thousands of phillippenos working in our LAND and sending money back home ! we dont mind, we welcome them.
Arabs need our skilled workforce. But you know there are more muslims in western land than the entire Filipino population. Im sure my Filipino brethren in Saudi Arabia would love to exchange places with the muslim immigrants in the West & Australia. ;)

DoctorNO said:
Arabs need our skilled workforce.

Sorry ! No offense but most of the philippenos work as maids and servants in our land, what skilled workforce you are talking about ??

We have them in Syria as well !!

But you know there are more muslims in western land than the entire Filipino population. Im sure my Filipino brethren in Saudi Arabia would love to exchange places with the muslim immigrants in the West & Australia. ;)

Make up your mind, you are either phillipino or Canadian??

In any case, I have very BAD news for you from CANADA !!

ACCORDING TO THE FAMOUS CANADIAN NEWSPAPER, GLOBE AND MAIL, ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN CANADA ! :p

http://www.quran.ca/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=77

Muslims will get you very soon !! :D

Proud_Muslim said:
Sorry ! No offense but most of the philippenos work as maids and servants in our land, what skilled workforce you are talking about ??

Servanthood is such a very simple skillset that even muslims cant fill out. Muslims are the poorest people on earth.

Proud_Muslim said:
Make up your mind, you are either phillipino or Canadian??
Eh sa pareho eh. Ang galing galing diba? Awriiight!

Proud_Muslim said:

ACCORDING TO THE FAMOUS CANADIAN NEWSPAPER, GLOBE AND MAIL, ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN CANADA ! :p
Yeah thats right. I have only 1 daughter and our muslim neighbors have an average of 4 kids. And muslims here are living on welfare. They keep reproducing and eating away at our tax money. Bad news indeed. :(

haha :D woooo they are going to get us... and we can't stop them... wahhh (no offense, just having some fun :p)

Anyhoo
Proud_Muslim said:
ACCORDING TO THE FAMOUS CANADIAN NEWSPAPER, GLOBE AND MAIL, ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN CANADA !

http://www.quran.ca/modules.php?nam...=article&sid=77

Muslims will get you very soon !!
So you do admit that it is bad news that "Islam is the fastest growing religion in Canada"... hmm... interesting... :bugeye:

yeah, cause they're going to get you. There might be one looking through your window at you RIGHT NOW....

Proud_Muslim said:

Funny...we imported muslims like cattle to europe for unskilled labour.

DoctorNO said:
Servanthood is such a very simple skillset that even muslims cant fill out. Muslims are the poorest people on earth.

I like to refute your LIES all the time:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-B/eco_bud_exp_cap&int=20

ENJOY !!

:D

Yeah thats right. I have only 1 daughter and our muslim neighbors have an average of 4 kids. And muslims here are living on welfare. They keep reproducing and eating away at our tax money. Bad news indeed.

Indeed, Allah Almighty blessed us with childern, Muslims unlike the hedonistic westerners are very fertile. soon, insha allah ( allah willing )nearly third the world is muslim, by 2020 nearly 45% of the world will be muslim !! so watch out haters !! WE ARE GOING TO GET YOU !! :D

You see, you respect muslims, muslims will respect you in return and show you amazing tolerance and mercy as they did throughout history , you mess with them and muslims will wipe you out. very simple. ;)

ddovala said:
Wow, thats really helping the islamophobia problem eh? They're "going to get us" ?

Muslims will get the HATERS !! so if you are one of them, then yes, they will get you as well ! :D

eddymrsci said:
haha :D woooo they are going to get us... and we can't stop them... wahhh (no offense, just having some fun )

Anyhoo

So you do admit that it is bad news that "Islam is the fastest growing religion in Canada"... hmm... interesting...

It is bad news for the hater doctorhate !! you did not get it !! :rolleyes:

Back