Is this Blasphemy?

Oh yes, and it gets much deeper. Let me ask you about these memories. Are they really like memories, something you can recall that seems like your past? Or are these more like brief visions, almost a waking dream. For example you might be standing somewhere and you suddenly get this vision in your mind's eye of seeing something, as if you were momentarily somewhere else in time? Then it goes away as fast as it came on?

Yes they are real memories, I recall how I felt, the light, emotions and sounds. Waking trance like meditative states are a very different for me and don't involve memories except for the type of connection to the universe being made. In these case the memory is oh yes I remember this universal conundrum, humor, connection, instability etc.
Never had a minds eye vision before. have you? If so what ist this like? you seem to know what you are talking about on this matter. Do you have any theories you are building on about the nature of our reality?

Can you tell me what you saw or remember which led you to this idea?

I could simply manipulate the matter around me, moving vast amounts of water for example, moving rocks with thought, and being able to pass through matter with ease.

Don't have enough information for the million yet! Plus ( in a very tibetan voice) money is too materialist and detracts the mind from its true purpose.

What evidence do you have? Share it.

As for the jackels well they were scragy brown looking things may have had stripes. Oh and I was shagging lionesses no jackels as the post might suggest.

In that case I want to point out an objective contradiction to your claim. Lions cannot see color.

pharaohmoan,

Did every one of your animal incarnations see in color? Suppose your memory suggests yes but you then find out those animals do not have the sense for color? Then what do you think about your memory? Have you ever tried to look up a past life? Suppose someone from the late 1800s or WWII?

Lastly, think about this, everything you are seeing right now is obviously a construct in your mind. All of it. But here are are duplicating the world in your head at break-neck speed 24/7. Well, it's of no surprise that most of it is actually illusion. Your mind fills in the blanks and you tunnel vision in on something. Now imagine that you are half-asleep or otherwise a little off in your perception. It may be at these times you feel you are somewhere and someone else. Are you in reality? No. But it appears you are.

Just remember everything is in our minds anyway,
Michael

these could always be plosiblos, but you might want to look into somthing called the string theroy. it might be true, but i think it is blasphomy.(keep in mind that anyone can be wrong, you, me, Dr. hawkings even!)

could this be a sign of early memoryor thought, like meomry of watching a film?

You say this?!?!? yet in post 53 you state that you checked out 1 lifetime and confirmed that the person was dead (so you should have a name? you could be tested with your memories against the recals of the family of the dead person about his life)and that he died from a rare form of cancer(could be checked through hospital records)?
At the end of the next paragraph you say you have recalled memories of several peoples daily activities, conquests, and turmoils(names and events could probably be easily proved).
To you this may not seem like enough information but I would have thought any information on the unknown which could throw light on things currently unproveable would be gold and you would live in lab.:fart:
hmmm

pharaohmoan,

Did every one of your animal incarnations see in color? Suppose your memory suggests yes but you then find out those animals do not have the sense for color? Then what do you think about your memory? Have you ever tried to look up a past life? Suppose someone from the late 1800s or WWII?

Lastly, think about this, everything you are seeing right now is obviously a construct in your mind. All of it. But here are are duplicating the world in your head at break-neck speed 24/7. Well, it's of no surprise that most of it is actually illusion. Your mind fills in the blanks and you tunnel vision in on something. Now imagine that you are half-asleep or otherwise a little off in your perception. It may be at these times you feel you are somewhere and someone else. Are you in reality? No. But it appears you are.

Just remember everything is in our minds anyway,
Michael

No the colour thing doesn't bother me as the human mind would most likely fill in the colour as a black and white memory would not make as much sense !

Funny when i hear the mind construct my ears prick up and I'm ready to immerse myself into the unknown. However I think once you reach a certain level of mediation what is true and what is illusion is as clear as mist sorry mud no water, yes that's right clear as water.

You say this?!?!? yet in post 53 you state that you checked out 1 lifetime and confirmed that the person was dead (so you should have a name? you could be tested with your memories against the recals of the family of the dead person about his life)and that he died from a rare form of cancer(could be checked through hospital records)?
At the end of the next paragraph you say you have recalled memories of several peoples daily activities, conquests, and turmoils(names and events could probably be easily proved).
To you this may not seem like enough information but I would have thought any information on the unknown which could throw light on things currently unproveable would be gold and you would live in lab.:fart:

I've already checked up some information based on remote views and past lives and yes they checked out even the small details I was able to get info on and confirm. I'll not put the details up on here as in reality I could have easily looked up some dead bloke, posted details about him and claimed it to be me. Anyway it's not something I want to make public the main point of this thread was to find out if my thoughts offended others not so much about the detail of my previous lifetimes. For some reason I am able to bypass the normal mental blockages that prevent people from remember where they have been before, maybe the reason people don't remember is some sort of cosmic law who knows. What I thought would interest the people on this forum is that someone out there (that would be me) has been able to access memories going so far back. Maybe just maybe assuming when you die and pass to a higher dimension information and memory recall is freely available on the big bang or other lifetimes.

Anyway it's not something I want to make public

So just keep it to this thread, any details you give are not going to make anyone here think any different about you than they do right now.

the main point of this thread was to find out if my thoughts offended others not so much about the detail of my previous lifetimes.

What offends me is someone claiming to have clear memories of past lives and then refusing to give any details that might support or refute their claim.

What I thought would interest the people on this forum is that someone out there (that would be me) has been able to access memories going so far back. Maybe just maybe assuming when you die and pass to a higher dimension information and memory recall is freely available on the big bang or other lifetimes.

Sure it may interest us, but only if there is some sort of evidence to support the claim.

Maybe just maybe? We're not interested in maybe just maybe. We already know there are an infinite maybe just maybe's. Maybe just maybe you're not even slightly delusional. Maybe just maybe you're making this all up for some attention.

I've already checked up some information based on remote views and past lives and yes they checked out even the small details I was able to get info on and confirm. I'll not put the details up on here as in reality I could have easily looked up some dead bloke, posted details about him and claimed it to be me.
Someone mentioned a million dollars,it won't be that easy.
some reason I am able to bypass the normal mental blockages that prevent people from remember where they have been before, maybe the reason people don't remember is some sort of cosmic law .
Define normal mental blockages, what is the connection between cosmic energies and people not thinking that they have lived before. not everyone
can have lived before think of the math.
just maybe assuming when you die and pass to a higher dimension information and memory recall is freely available on the big bang or other lifetimes.
Do you mean another dimension??
Or do you mean higher than the other 11(don't quote me i could be wrong)dimensions and there for a new dimension if thats the case you should write a dissertation and post it for exegesis

That it is not!!!!

You got a good memory, use it!!!!!

Regards,
Jozen

When you said you had memories of two living people that overlapped, I suspected you are not having memories of past lives, but are seeing different lives at different times. Are you convinced these are past lives, and why? Or was that just an assumption.

So just keep it to this thread, any details you give are not going to make anyone here think any different about you than they do right now.

They might think I am slightly delusional. If it were me looking in on someone who posted this thread i would probably want proof also but at the end of the day any proof I might offer would be open to ridicule.

Maybe just maybe? We're not interested in maybe just maybe. We already know there are an infinite maybe just maybe's. Maybe just maybe you're not even slightly delusional. Maybe just maybe you're making this all up for some attention.

I can't do much about eliminating the maybes I'm affraid but I can take your name and address and visit you in my next life if that would help.

Define normal mental blockages, what is the connection between cosmic energies and people not thinking that they have lived before. not everyone
can have lived before think of the math.

Do you mean another dimension??
Or do you mean higher than the other 11(don't quote me i could be wrong)dimensions and there for a new dimension if thats the case you should write a dissertation and post it for exegesis

Well asuming as in my case past lives are a posibility there is also the posibility that most people are not able to either mentally remember them or that these memories are blocked.
Indeed not everyone can have lived before but people may have been animals beforehand for example and their are plenty of those. In fact I'd go as far as to say to become human is a progressional thing though different lifeforms.

Yes I mean another dimension otherwise we'd be able to see dead people all the time and no doubt other weird and wonderful beings and energies. I wouldn't be able to tell you which dimension however.

When you said you had memories of two living people that overlapped, I suspected you are not having memories of past lives, but are seeing different lives at different times. Are you convinced these are past lives, and why? Or was that just an assumption.

Good point. I'm not sure I've asked myself that question before. My best answer is that my thoughts beliefs etc seemed to really gel with this other person. The werid thing is when they entered my body is was like being downloaded information. Maybe when a life moves on it only retains a few key memories for the next lifeform. It certainly wasn't remote viewing as the dead spirit entered my body no vica versa. But esentially you are right I may have been seeing another lifetime if so I can't really tell the two appart they are so closely linked. Maybe that what they say about being as one.

They might think I am slightly delusional. If it were me looking in on someone who posted this thread i would probably want proof also but at the end of the day any proof I might offer would be open to ridicule.

No, the claim itself (which you have already made) is the only thing open to ridicule. Nobody here is going to care how corny you sound. The only way you are going to make a real impact that might bring you to the public eye is if you manage to convince people (with evidence) that you might be telling the truth. Besides, who cares what people think? It's the internet! Do you think we'll track you down and put you in a straight jacket?

Back