Is there anything everyone agrees on as either good or bad?

to be as smart as OLI would be a good thing :rolleyes:
You think so?
I have to put up with idiots every day of my life... :)

I don’t think that way. If I am in love, I don’t care about myself, I only care about the person I love. So if she decides to cheat on me, then I would have to go my own way, but if that makes her happy, there is no reason why I should feel bad. Even if I feel bad for loosing what we had, that would probably be the only way to meet another woman, and fall in love all over again. So is she, if she cheats on me, that mean she was not truly in love with me, maybe that way is the only way of separation so she can go free and chase true love for herself.
I didn't say cheat. I did mention "taking advantage".
But even then there is hurt caused.

So I don’t see how this is a bad thing, these are just circumstantial aspects of love. When you love, you see everything with different eyes, sunsets are more beautiful, and flowers smell better; you are even better towards people, you become a philanthropist.
If that love would be no more for any reason, why should you see that as a bad thing? If the love is no more, then be happy about the times you had instead of bitching around about life.
love is a good thing
Not always, and that was the point.
Love is an opportunity to get hurt.
It is not an unmitigated good thing.

Not to a person with Einstein´s intelligence.
Einstein's intelligence, his IQ, according to Google, (varied results)
"Einstein's IQ was a little over 160, which is well in to the genius range but less than you would expect from some one like him,"
and
"Einstein never took an IQ test (they are a fairly recent development) so no one knows what his IQ is. But the fact that he was brilliant in some fields doesn't mean he would have had a high IQ."

Wow, "a little over 160"!
Guess what... :D

I didn't say cheat. I did mention "taking advantage".
But even then there is hurt caused.

Not always, and that was the point.
Love is an opportunity to get hurt.
It is not an unmitigated good thing.

Mmm love is not the cause of getting hurt, that is your ego. If the woman you love takes advantage of you, then she probably doesn´t love you. Do you want to stay with a woman that doesn´t love you back?
Love is just temporary like everything else, it could last a lifetime in some cases, but even then is temporary.
But love itself is not a bad thing.

It is like saying "good" is a bad thing because someone may do something "bad".

Einstein's intelligence, his IQ, according to Google, (varied results)
"Einstein's IQ was a little over 160, which is well in to the genius range but less than you would expect from some one like him,"
and
"Einstein never took an IQ test (they are a fairly recent development) so no one knows what his IQ is. But the fact that he was brilliant in some fields doesn't mean he would have had a high IQ."

Wow, "a little over 160"!
Guess what... :D

Oh no you aren´t! are you? :cool: :m:

yeah well sometimes the "love" in your life makes you
feel like strangling them.

So love is good and bad

When the love of your life makes you feel like strangling them, then that is called hate, both sides, not love.

Love is when you feel like crying of happiness, not pain.

Mmm love is not the cause of getting hurt, that is your ego. If the woman you love takes advantage of you, then she probably doesn´t love you. Do you want to stay with a woman that doesn´t love you back?
Love isn't the cause, that's why I wrote:
It makes you vulnerable.
It leaves you open to deception.
It gives the opportunity to get hurt.

But love itself is not a bad thing.
Nope, but it's not an unqualified good thing either.

It is like saying "good" is a bad thing because someone may do something "bad".
The best of intentions can lead to horrible results...

Oh no you aren´t! are you? :cool: :m:
Surprise!
Yep. :eek:

This is what I´m saying love is temporary. Some people experience love for only seconds, hours, and then it goes away. That doesn´t mean the whole thing is called love.
Like if you are in a relationship when sometimes you fight and sometimes you like it. Then you are in a love-hate relationship, not just love.

If you love, when you love is good, but when you stop loving, and something else comes along, like a fight (anger, hate); it is no longer love.

wisdom:
Love is when you feel like crying of happiness, not pain.

:puke: lolol

God you aren't that Happiness Consultant from last
week in disquise are you? :rolleyes:

Love isn't the cause, that's why I wrote:
It gives the opportunity to get hurt.
Nope, but it's not an unqualified good thing either
The best of intentions can lead to horrible results...
Surprise!
Yep. :eek:

Ok then I give up, I don´t like arguing with people with more than 30 IQ points than me. :p

If you love, when you love is good, but when you stop loving, and something else comes along, like a fight (anger, hate); it is no longer love.
But love leads you into the situation where it could end...
And if they stop loving before you then it's more hurt.

God you aren't that Happiness Consultant from last week in disquise are you? :rolleyes:

Nah, Wisdom is a cool dude.
We've discussed things before in other threads.
Before "Happiness Advisor" arrived (and left).

Nah, Wisdom is a cool dude.
We've discussed things before in other threads.
Before "Happiness Advisor" arrived (and left).

HAHA I know he just sounds so damn happy about LOVE
He is running through the meadow smelling the nice flowers lmao

God you aren't that Happiness Consultant from last
week in disquise are you? :rolleyes:

I´ve never been a pesimist, if that is what you´re saying. I still think love is a good thing.

I think love is what makes life worth living, I´m talking love not only in relationships. Love for things apply, like the love of Chi for his sword collection :cool: that is good.

I´ve never been a pesimist, if that is what you´re saying. I still think love is a good thing.

I think love is what makes life worth living, I´m talking love not only in relationships. Love for things apply, like the love of Chi for his sword collection :cool: that is good.

All this talk.........We need A group hug soon......
awwwwwwww I luv you guys :bawl: (tears of joy)

:roflmao:

HAHA I know he just sounds so damn happy about LOVE
He is running through the meadow smelling the nice flowers lmao

LOL, I don´t like running much, I like swimming though. And I do like to smell flowers and stuff while walking in the meadow, what is wrong with me? :bugeye:

Not if you're sandy or jesus...
and she does have fans on this forum.

Back