Is there anything everyone agrees on as either good or bad?

oli you didnt have a comment for SEX is good.....

does that mean you agree?

I missed it:
Sex = breeding = overpopulation, stupid children of stupid parents.
Sex = control over someone else, or giving them control over you.
Need/ want of sex reduces rationality, destroys (or badly inhibits) critical thinking.
The wet patch on the bed? :D

If it makes you vulnerable and open to deception, is not true love man (=

If you love, you love unconditionally - regardless of the recipient's feelings/ attitude toward you.
You can love someone who does nothing but take advantage.
Isn't that vulnerable and open to deception?
Love is blind ring any bells?
Ever wondered how it got to be a cliché?

If you love, you love unconditionally - regardless of the recipient's feelings/ attitude toward you.

thats why i love my sword collection, they never stab you in the back. its unconditional.

peace.

Now you're just getting desperate: going from the general to the specific.

You dog gets hit by a car and dies is a BAD thing
The car swerved to avoid hitting a child?
And I don't have a dog.

ok if somebody shoots your newborn baby in the kneecaps, thats got to be bad right?
Likewise I don't have a child:
but: "tell me how to detonate this nuclear bomb so I can destroy half of the UK as revenge, or I'll shoot the kid in the kneecaps"...
Bravo, you chose correctly.

Now you're just getting desperate: going from the general to the specific.

The car swerved to avoid hitting a child?
And I don't have a dog.

Likewise I don't have a child:
but: "tell me how to detonate this nuclear bomb so I can destroy half of the UK as revenge, or I'll shoot the kid in the kneecaps"...
Bravo, you chose correctly.

your attemps are getting weaker :).

if the universe were to implode painfully crushing everybody in slow motion, would that be bad? i think it would dont you?

peace.

your attemps are getting weaker :).
Only to match yours and Shorty's. :)

if the universe were to implode painfully crushing everybody in slow motion, would that be bad? i think it would dont you?

An unequalled opportunity for astrophysicists to gain hard data.
We'd all find out if there really is a god together. And some of us would (or wouldn't) be shouting "Told you so! Nyah nyah!"
You don't have to pay any more bills.
It won't matter that you haven't washed your hair/ changed the bedding/ fed the cat.
It'll be a good excuse to not turn up for work.

I don’t think that way. If I am in love, I don’t care about myself, I only care about the person I love. So if she decides to cheat on me, then I would have to go my own way, but if that makes her happy, there is no reason why I should feel bad. Even if I feel bad for loosing what we had, that would probably be the only way to meet another woman, and fall in love all over again. So is she, if she cheats on me, that mean she was not truly in love with me, maybe that way is the only way of separation so she can go free and chase true love for herself.
So I don’t see how this is a bad thing, these are just circumstantial aspects of love. When you love, you see everything with different eyes, sunsets are more beautiful, and flowers smell better; you are even better towards people, you become a philanthropist.
If that love would be no more for any reason, why should you see that as a bad thing? If the love is no more, then be happy about the times you had instead of bitching around about life.

love is a good thing

Back