Is it wrong to have sex for fun, knowing it might possibly lead to an abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many examples, but one of them that really blows my mind is the account of the Exodus in the Bible. The accuracy between what is written down in the account and what is on the ground still today, really blows my little bitty mind apart.
You realize that people wandering the Earth living off the land doesn't require invoking God, right?

No it doesn't.

Is the thesis of this thread premised on God existing?
Because that should be stated up front.
Without it, God is merely one argument, and it's an argument not granted by many.

This thread was moved by James R from the religion section to this one and then he re-wrote the thread title to be what he wanted.

Does he do that kind of thing to everyone, or just me?

I refuse to think that this forum might be biased, so I won’t go there.

Yes they are.
Then your statement about Thought Police is non sequitur.

Yes I do.
Then you see it makes a pretty poor example.

This thread was moved by James R from the religion section to this one and then he re-wrote the thread title to be what he wanted.
Since your opening post is "Would you ever intentionally choose to live your own life in a way that could seriously hurt or even kill another human being, just because it is fun for you?" I'd say James' relocation and renaming of the thread is appropriate. Subforum and title should reflect that content after all.

There are many examples, but one of them that really blows my mind is the account of the Exodus in the Bible. The accuracy between what is written down in the account and what is on the ground still today, really blows my little bitty mind apart.
Like the fact that there is nothing (other than the collection of myths known as the Bible) to show that Exodus ever happened?
That the Israelites never lived in Egypt, let alone being held as slaves?
That the supposed plagues never happened?
That sort of "accuracy"?

Like the fact that there is nothing (other than the collection of myths known as the Bible) to show that Exodus ever happened?
That the Israelites never lived in Egypt, let alone being held as slaves?
That the supposed plagues never happened?
That sort of "accuracy"?

Yes exactly, in two minutes you can go out to Wikipedia and that is what they will tell you.

And if that is all the time you think it is worth, that will be your conclusion.

So stop right there and move on...

Or you can study it more, like I have for over five years now, and try and figure out what they are not telling you on Wikipedia and other sites.

Do you like treasure hunts, and finding amazing things?

For the tip of the iceberg, if you are interested.
You could watch a 25 minute film that is kind of going viral right now...

Go to YouTube
And do a search for...

Finding the Mountain of Moses

Or don’t, and go back to a life without hope.
Your choice!

Then you see it makes a pretty poor example.

Are you really sure? Have you ever looked at the evidence for the Exodus yourself. Have you ever even gone to the Mountain of God in Google Earth?

I will give you the correct coordinates if you wish.

Last edited:
You are right!
Sometimes I am stupid, and make wrong choices.
Why are you stupid.???
There is pleasure in sin, and sometimes I succumb to it.
What sin/pleasure is more important to you than God.???
I wish I was perfect but I am not.
When I mess up I ask God to forgive me.
So you freely choose to partake in the pleasures of sin... ask God to forgive you an then continue to choose sin over God.!!!

Hent:::

God is NOT stupid... an if you continue on wit you'r silly little scam... you will be in for a big surprize on jugment day.!!!

Thank about that befor you choose SIN over GOD next time.!!!

Why are you stupid.???

What sin/pleasure is more important to you than God.???

So you freely choose to partake in the pleasures of sin... ask God to forgive you an then continue to choose sin over God.!!!

Hent:::

God is NOT stupid... an if you continue on wit you'r silly little scam... you will be in for a big surprize on jugment day.!!!

Thank about that befor you choose SIN over GOD next time.!!!

You my friend, are very wise!!!

Thank You!!!

Yes exactly, in two minutes you can go out to Wikipedia and that is what they will tell you.
And any reliable historian will also tell us the same.
Or you can study it more, like I have for over five years now
Finding the Mountain of Moses
Oh right.
So what you're saying is that because a mountain (or, for that matter, any other geographical location) named in the myth is real the entire story MUST be real?
Good news for people who want to believe in Zeus. Or Winnie The Pooh.

And any reliable historian will also tell us the same.

Oh right.
So what you're saying is that because a mountain (or, for that matter, any other geographical location) named in the myth is real the entire story MUST be real?
Good news for people who want to believe in Zeus. Or Winnie The Pooh.

Wow, you really do not want to know!

Wow, you really do not want to know!
Well if you gave me something OTHER than ridiculous claims.
I.e. a peer-reviewed paper (as opposed to a random Youtube videos) that doesn't rely on just named geographical locations existing.

Well if you gave me something OTHER than ridiculous claims.
I.e. a peer-reviewed paper (as opposed to a random Youtube videos) that doesn't rely on just named geographical locations existing.

I do fully know and understand that Peer-Reviewed, when the Peers are only Atheists and Naturalists, will only result in Atheistic Naturalistic Papers. You will probably never find Theistic thinking there. It is a highly controlled, censored, and restrictive environment. It is a kind of brain washing.

Pretty sure you know that. So why would you want to look for anything theistic there? You will never be exposed to it there. It is not allowed. They won’t let you! It is almost Cult like in a few respects. And very difficult to bring people out of.

I could mail a 32 gigabyte flash drive to you, it has Google Earth links, photographs, studies by PHD level scientists, etc. It has a little over 1000 files on it regarding the Exodus Sites, and counting.

I am not completely sure your mind will allow you to seriously take a look at the material.

But I would totally love to be wrong on that!
I hope I am wrong!

Last edited:
I do fully know and understand that Peer-Reviewed, when the Peers are only Atheists and Naturalists, will only result in Atheistic Naturalistic Papers. You will probably never find Theistic thinking there. It is a highly controlled, censored, and restrictive environment. It is a kind of brain washing.
Ah... that's a clever way of not providing the asked-for support.
It's also a pretty specious (and false) excuse.
it has Google Earth links, photographs, studies by PHD level scientists, etc. It has a little over 1000 files on it regarding the Exodus Sites, and counting.
One more time: sites/ locations etc do NOT validate the story of Exodus any more than than the factual existence of 100 Acre Wood proves that Winnie The Pooh is real.
I am not completely sure your mind will allow you to seriously take a look at the material.
And I'm now pretty certain that your belief won't allow you to grasp the distinction between a location/ geographical being real and the story that mentions that location being real.
You've been given numerous similarities: 100 Acre Wood exists therefore Winnie The Pooh is a factual book. Mount Olympus is real therefore all the Greek gods exist. Troy exists therefore...
Do you not understand this?
Or do you believe that Pooh/ Zeus etc existed?

Ah... that's a clever way of not providing the asked-for support.
It's also a pretty specious (and false) excuse.

One more time: sites/ locations etc do NOT validate the story of Exodus any more than than the factual existence of 100 Acre Wood proves that Winnie The Pooh is real.

And I'm now pretty certain that your belief won't allow you to grasp the distinction between a location/ geographical being real and the story that mentions that location being real.
You've been given numerous similarities: 100 Acre Wood exists therefore Winnie The Pooh is a factual book. Mount Olympus is real therefore all the Greek gods exist. Troy exists therefore...
Do you not understand this?
Or do you believe that Pooh/ Zeus etc existed?

So far we are throwing out the locations, and the written accounts. Even though they match perfectly in every detail.

Why is that exactly?

What kind of evidence for the Exodus would you actually accept?

Are you able to think for yourself?
Or do you have to have everything in your life Peer-Reviewed?

This is much worse than any Church I have ever been in. But I know mind control Churches certainly exist.

Kind of wondering at this point.

You seem mind controlled!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back