Is God an unscientific theory?

If:

then:

undefined * undefined = everything

... :shrug:

How so ? :bugeye:

undefined * undefined = undefined (Ofcourse)

Undefined means that there is no outcome; you cannot do it.
Also, you cant add, subtract, multiply or divide concepts as nothingness and everything. It just makes no sense at all.

How so ? :bugeye:

undefined * undefined = undefined (Ofcourse)

Undefined means that there is no outcome; you cannot do it.
Also, you cant add, subtract, multiply or divide concepts as nothingness and everything. It just makes no sense at all.

Don´t worry, we are all confused about that; that was my point, there is no clarity in this situation. In the meanwhile, we can only go in circles.

As a matter of fact you cant even multiply a day with a week. Or something with nothing. Or green with rice. It makes no sense.

And here I thought it was because of barbarians and stuff, not the lack of zero :)

And i thought you were at least semi-serious... :bugeye:

Well man, I was being semi-serious; but then I had to make a joke in order to deviate your attention from my obvious “there would be no numbers” mistake ;).

The thing is, I don’t really know what we are arguing about; but my point was about the idea of the thread. You can have thousands of scientific theories about God, and you can have another thousand against Him; but all the theories are complementary because of the duality of our reality and perception. And I believe there is no point in creating those theories in the first place.

Well man, I was being semi-serious; but then I had to make a joke in order to deviate your attention from my obvious “there would be no numbers” mistake ;).

The thing is, I don’t really know what we are arguing about; but my point was about the idea of the thread. You can have thousands of scientific theories about God, and you can have another thousand against Him; but all the theories are complementary because of the duality of our reality and perception. And I believe there is no point in creating those theories in the first place.

The use of nothingness is to explain why the universe exists at all. Nothingness does not need an explanation for existence.

Enmos said:
You dont understand, nothingness cant be used for anything and it doesnt exist.

nothingness + everything = everything
So, everything could not be complete without nothingness.

Thats how it got started... you started it :shrug:

Anyway, so you say there is no point in creating theories about God ? Hmmm what is your faith based on then... ?

Back