Is consciousness to be found in quantum processes in microtubules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again the main point which you as usual are trying to skirt, is that atomic Oxygen does not exist in a free state.

You didn't answer my question . What oxygen do Fish breath in .
That wasn't your question.
I said....
Atomic Oxygen does not exist anywhere in a free state.
you said....
You are wrong .
You are wrong river.
Think of fish , they breath free oxygen .

Think pad , aquariums, they need oxygenation .

Fish don't get their oxygen from the water molecule
Fish as I have already told you, get there Oxygen by extracting it from water. The Oxygen atom does not exist in a free state.
Again, stop being dishonest and obtuse. Admit you are wrong as you are near all the time.

Think of fish , they breath free oxygen .

Think pad , aquariums, they need oxygenation .

Fish don't get their oxygen from the water molecule
Fish as I have already told you, get there Oxygen by extracting it from water. The Oxygen atom does not exist in a free state.
Again, stop being dishonest and obtuse. Admit you are wrong as you are near all the time.

So water has free oxygen , in water , but oxygen does not exist in a free state .

It does in oceans , rivers and lakes .
There is so much science you do not understand river and get wrong. Dave, and I believe Hipparchia have advised you to get some good reputable books, or go to some good reputable sites, like university pages or NASA, and gain some knowledge from professionals. Stop believing you are smart enough to work it all out. You are not. You need education. You need learning. You need to get your head out of your arse, and out of the nonsense you do read [like the fool Branderburg] and learn some real science. Its fascinating....its exciting...it's awesome. No need for paranormal, supernatural, spiritual nonsense!

Free oxygen exists

river said:
It does in oceans , rivers and lakes . Thats what Fish breath on . Aquariums , need to be oxygenated .

illustration-of-properties-and-molecular-structure-of-water-consisting-of-two-hydrogen-atoms-covalently-bonded-to-single-oxygen-atom-85594579-583b267c5f9b58d5b1b9e84b-5bc4c2ea46e0fb0026923ba3.jpg

Water is everywhere on our planet and it's the reason we have organic life. It shapes our mountains, carves our oceans, and drives our weather. It would be logical to think that water must be one of the basic elements. But in reality, water is a chemical compound.
https://www.thoughtco.com/is-water-a-compound-609410
compound forms whenever two or more atoms form chemical bonds with each other. The chemical formula for water is H2O, which means each molecule of water consists of one oxygen atom chemically bonded to two hydrogen atoms. Thus, water is a compound. It's also a molecule, which is any chemical species formed by two or more atoms chemically bonded to each other. The terms "molecule" and "compound" mean the same thing and can be used interchangeably.

illustration-of-properties-and-molecular-structure-of-water-consisting-of-two-hydrogen-atoms-covalently-bonded-to-single-oxygen-atom-85594579-583b267c5f9b58d5b1b9e84b-5bc4c2ea46e0fb0026923ba3.jpg

Water is everywhere on our planet and it's the reason we have organic life. It shapes our mountains, carves our oceans, and drives our weather. It would be logical to think that water must be one of the basic elements. But in reality, water is a chemical compound.
https://www.thoughtco.com/is-water-a-compound-609410
compound forms whenever two or more atoms form chemical bonds with each other. The chemical formula for water is H2O, which means each molecule of water consists of one oxygen atom chemically bonded to two hydrogen atoms. Thus, water is a compound. It's also a molecule, which is any chemical species formed by two or more atoms chemically bonded to each other. The terms "molecule" and "compound" mean the same thing and can be used interchangeably.

So What .

Free oxygen exists

river said:
It does in oceans , rivers and lakes . Thats what Fish breath on . Aquariums , need to be oxygenated .
Bullshit river. Atomic Oxygen does not exist in a free state as my links support. Or if you like you can show me a reference supporting your claim.
You won't of course, because you can't. :p:D

And of course any fool knows aquariums are oxygenated with molecular Oxygen in air.

Bullshit river. Atomic Oxygen does not exist in a free state as my links support. Or if you like you can show me a reference supporting your claim.
You won't of course, because you can't. :p:D

And of course any fool knows aquariums are oxygenated with molecular Oxygen in air.

Molecular Oxygen in air . Now Oxygen gets into water as a free atom .

Disagree

Then where do fish get their oxygen ?

Last edited:
Then how do Fish get their oxygen ?
post 1684 river......

You know river, I'm not being insulting, but arguing with you is like teaching Kindergarten children how to say the Alphabet.
If you have a mental and/or physical problem, I'm sorry and you have my sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back