Irish dog fighting.

How do you know that they don't know? And how do you know that they don't suffer when the giant air hammer slams into their heads? ...just so we can cut 'em up and eat 'em.

Baron Max
You think they know.. !? :eek:
I'm not saying I like the idea of animal husbandry but it isn't really going away is it ? The fact is people need meat. (Don't give me that vegetarian bullshit.)
Like I said, they should be put down in a 'humane' way (no suffering).

How do you know that they don't know? And how do you know that they don't suffer when the giant air hammer slams into their heads? ...just so we can cut 'em up and eat 'em.

Baron Max

I worked at a meat packing plant. The cows all walked up the gangplank into the plant, single file to their death. They were airhammered, then throats slit. They moved through there so fast a person wouldn't have time to be brutal. Every once in a while you would get a deviant in there who liked his job a little too much. They got moved. Wouldn't be surprised to see that one at a dog fight.

I worked at a meat packing plant. The cows all walked up the gangplank into the plant, single file to their death. They were airhammered, then throats slit. They moved through there so fast a person wouldn't have time to be brutal. Every once in a while you would get a deviant in there who liked his job a little too much. They got moved. Wouldn't be surprised to see that one at a dog fight.

Thanks Orleander.

Baron, why do you compare torture with death? Texas puts people to sleep on a monthy basis, but they don't torture them.

You think they know.. !? :eek:
I'm not saying I like the idea of animal husbandry but it isn't really going away is it ? The fact is people need meat. (Don't give me that vegetarian bullshit.)
Like I said, they should be put down in a 'humane' way (no suffering).

See? You're backing down a little on your stance ......and the dog fighting advocates have just gone a little further. And yet you can't understand.

Some people just like different things than you ......some you accept, some you don't. But don't forget that others have some rights to believe as they want, too. Tolerance is a nice thing when you're forced to live with others.

Baron Max

Baron, why do you compare torture with death?

Well, when you're being led down the hallway to the execution chamber, perhaps you'll have a better idea about the concept of "torture".

Texas puts people to sleep on a monthy basis, but they don't torture them.

Sure they do!! They keep them in little, tiny prison cells for months, years, with the death penalty hanging over their heads for all that time. You don't think that might be bit of "torture"?

Baron Max

See? You're backing down a little on your stance ......and the dog fighting advocates have just gone a little further. And yet you can't understand.

Some people just like different things than you ......some you accept, some you don't. But don't forget that others have some rights to believe as they want, too. Tolerance is a nice thing when you're forced to live with others.

Baron Max

I'm backing down ? LOL
I'm just saying the same thing again. :bugeye:

Baron Max

They can be different but that wont make them right.
Include animals in 'others'.

How would you like it if they did that to you? So why try to think that the cows and pigs enjoy it so much?!

Baron Max

I never said they enjoyed it. They haven't a clue its happening. One minute they are walking, the next they are gone. The animals that do know are the deer and wild boar. I don't know anyone who makes a shot that kills an animal before it hits teh ground.

Well, when you're being led down the hallway to the execution chamber, perhaps you'll have a better idea about the concept of "torture".

Sure they do!! They keep them in little, tiny prison cells for months, years, with the death penalty hanging over their heads for all that time. You don't think that might be bit of "torture"?

Baron Max

So when we are talking about people it is a bad thing ?

How would you like it if they did that to you? So why try to think that the cows and pigs enjoy it so much?!

Baron Max

Cows and pigs don't know whats about to happen, humans do. Not that it makes it better, but it isn't cruel.

So when we are talking about people it is a bad thing ?

But that's exactly what we do with cows and pigs and chickens ...hold them in prisons until time for the execution!

Cows and pigs don't know whats about to happen, ...

And how do you know that? Or is it just a way to ease your mind about eating meat? And perhaps that's similar to how the dog fighting advocates do it .....they just think that the dogs don't know what's happening.
Baron Max

Back