Irish dog fighting.

Cases in which cruelty to animals is due to a deliberate wish to be cruel (as opposed to neglect), are known as zoosadism, and have been repeatedly linked via research with abuse and cruelty to people (including the more sensationalist examples of torture and killing).

Psychological studies have shown that individuals who take pleasure in inflicting harm on animals are more likely to do so to humans. One of the known warning signs of certain psycho-pathologies, including anti-social personality disorder, also known as psychopathic personality disorder, is a history of torturing pets and small animals, a behavior known as zoosadism.

And your point is....???

Baron Max

Cant you figure it out yourself ?

Yeah, I think so. We should find people who exhibit "...certain psycho-pathologies, including anti-social personality disorder, also known as psychopathic personality disorder, ..." and imprison them or kill them, then we'd never have to worry about them harming humans or animals.

Baron Max

Don't you think dogfighting is a deliberate wish to be cruel to the animals and don't you think pleasure is taken in inflicting harm on the animals ?

Don't you think dogfighting is a deliberate wish to be cruel to the animals and don't you think pleasure is taken in inflicting harm on the animals ?

I don't think it has anything to do with how they feel about the animal. Its just an object. To them its no different than racing cars against eachother.

Interesting. What do you think of people who purposely raise cattle and hogs so they can be sent to the slaughter houses to be killed and eaten?

Baron Max

I don't think it has anything to do with how they feel about the animal. Its just an object. To them its no different than racing cars against eachother.

Yeah, why do most men like contact sports like football and hockey?

Baron Max

Interesting. What do you think of people who purposely raise cattle and hogs so they can be sent to the slaughter houses to be killed and eaten?

Baron Max

If they have a deliberate wish to be cruel to the animals and take pleasure in inflicting harm on the animals they are psychopaths in my opinion. The animals should be treated well during their life and should be put down in a 'humane' manner, meaning they wont suffer.

If they have a deliberate wish to be cruel to the animals and take pleasure in inflicting harm on the animals they are psychopaths in my opinion. The animals should be treated well during their life and should be put down in a 'humane' manner, meaning they wont suffer.

You don't think that raising them to be killed and eaten is not cruel?

Baron Max

You seem to be disturbed by lots of things that people do. It seems that that, in itself, is like some kind of psychological disorder. Are you being treated for that condition?

Baron Max

Do you think its normal to behave as if animals are just objects rather than living beings ?
And yes, human behavior is often disturbing to me.

In a way, but as long as the animals don't know that there is no suffering.

How do you know that they don't know? And how do you know that they don't suffer when the giant air hammer slams into their heads? ...just so we can cut 'em up and eat 'em.

Baron Max

Back