Indian babythrow

Those flying babies are cute! I love cool religions with even cooler rituals!
Of course there is a danger of breaking their necks, but hey, that's why there are no whiny kids in India!

This seems like an early conditioning into self-reliance - "The world is a tough place, get used to it".

I have always been amazed at how sure of themselves people are from cultures that the West considers "barbaric".

Inuit used to push old people out on icefloes.

I think they called those old people "explorers".

Well I watched the video and all I have to say is this: pansies. Where's the rebound back to the minaret spire? Where's the backflips? All this mortally terrifying children by dropping them backwards from a height that would assuredly kill them in one of the most horrible manners conceivable is all very well, but where's the finesse? Where's the flair? Joi de peut-etre non-vivre? It's not daredevilry if there's no chance of death.

I guess the estimated 46 million abortions worldwide are the more humane option then.

Are you comparing to throwing them off a building or just exposing for the vultures?

Yeah. I mean, it would take forever to get rid of babies tossing them off buildings. More inefficiency.

those babies being thrown there aren't unwanted, though
i dont think that's a valid comparison

india could benefit from abortion though, no doubt

Yeah. I mean, it would take forever to get rid of babies tossing them off buildings. More inefficiency.

I agree. Besides, its so much more fun to tear off bits and pieces while the kid is still alive. What say you?

8 week abortion "products" (I like the sterility of reference, products sounds so much better than bits and pieces)

abortion-08-01.jpg

Indians are weird.

I like the FFXIII trailer at the end of the video. A little random, but oh well. Can't wait to get that game!

I agree. Besides, its so much more fun to tear off bits and pieces while the kid is still alive. What say you?

8 week abortion "products" (I like the sterility of reference, products sounds so much better than bits and pieces)

abortion-08-01.jpg

No, I think you'll find I need no convincing. I'm just trolling. Though the tossing kids off a building just seems needlessly dangerous. Nice pic BTW.

abortion-08-01.jpg

why are you making this about abortion?

are you playing that old diversion trick

baby throwing beter than abortion... maybe, who knows

how about neither?

not to mention that abortion is not a socially acceptable practice in most places... not anywhere near a traditional festival where people attend and clap hands

Back