Indian babythrow

I had the good fortune to be a participant in a man beating festival in one UP village

You simply cannot stop there. Go on, tell us more!!:eek:

btw LG, have you ever seen the whip man? I don't know the tribe, but its a guy wearing a skirt like outfit, with lots and lots of bells on his feet. He usually paints his face heavily and carries a huge horsewhip, with which he lashes himself mercilessly, while dancing to the beat of the dhol that his wife plays. Sometimes the wife balances a basket with a ferocious mask in it. I think they are some kind of gypsies, they always travel as a couple.

this baby throwing ritual is just plainly wrong, babies need to sign a release form outlining their consent on being part of this ritual and have their will signed in case an injury did occur

You simply cannot stop there. Go on, tell us more!!:eek:

btw LG, have you ever seen the whip man? I don't know the tribe, but its a guy wearing a skirt like outfit, with lots and lots of bells on his feet. He usually paints his face heavily and carries a huge horsewhip, with which he lashes himself mercilessly, while dancing to the beat of the dhol that his wife plays. Sometimes the wife balances a basket with a ferocious mask in it. I think they are some kind of gypsies, they always travel as a couple.
what happens if you don't give them any money?

How is baby throwing any different than chopping off the end of a baby's penis, both in the name of religion?

Back