Indian babythrow

I have. In fact, I've been ardently asking Arabic-speaking people throughout this entire conversation to verify my posts. It is you who made the outlandish statement, and it is I who attempted to make sense of your inaccuracies. Actually, your communication skills are at such gutter levels that I, amazingly, still don't understand your position on abortion.

I respect your position fully. My comment wasn't generated towards you, anyway. I'm just a little disappointed in our fellow Muslims who will do anything to justify acts like abortion. They're weak, so they depend solely on a safety net.

Here is a link from Islam Q-A, this is a Salafi/Wahabi website:

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=13319&ln=eng&txt=abortion

2 links from IslamOnline.net:

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503543150

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503547110

European Council for Fatwa and Research:

Indeed, abortion is forbidden in Islam whether it be in the earlier stages of pregnancy or otherwise. The extent of sin incurred varies according to the stage of pregnancy, so that less sin would be incurred if the abortion took place during the early stages, while it becomes increasingly haram (unlawful) as the pregnancy advances. When the pregnancy reaches 120 days old, abortion becomes totally forbidden and is deemed a form of murder that results in compensation becoming liable. This compensation is equal in value to 213 grams of gold, and it is given to the heir who did not participate in the abortion (i.e., brother/sister or grandparent(s), etc., according to the laws of inheritance).

However, the only condition under which abortion is allowed is when there is an actual threat to the life of the mother confirmed by an official medical report that if the pregnancy advances any further, the mother may die.

Given the above, since the abortion was done in the case in hand before the fetus was 120 days old, then no compensation is liable. However, it remains a sin, which one should ask forgiveness for and promise never to commit again. If the mother wishes to give in charity besides all this, then that is even better. Allah Almighty says in the Qur'an: (Verily, the good deeds omit the bad deeds… ) (Yunus 10: 114)

U.S is not a risk averse society? Especially during teenage years where doing stupid things is encouraged.

Last edited:
Ghost,

European Council for Fatwa and Research:

Indeed, abortion is forbidden in Islam whether it be in the earlier stages of pregnancy or otherwise. The extent of sin incurred varies according to the stage of pregnancy, so that less sin would be incurred if the abortion took place during the early stages, while it becomes increasingly haram (unlawful) as the pregnancy advances. When the pregnancy reaches 120 days old, abortion becomes totally forbidden and is deemed a form of murder that results in compensation becoming liable. This compensation is equal in value to 213 grams of gold, and it is given to the heir who did not participate in the abortion (i.e., brother/sister or grandparent(s), etc., according to the laws of inheritance).

However, the only condition under which abortion is allowed is when there is an actual threat to the life of the mother confirmed by an official medical report that if the pregnancy advances any further, the mother may die.

Given the above, since the abortion was done in the case in hand before the fetus was 120 days old, then no compensation is liable. However, it remains a sin, which one should ask forgiveness for and promise never to commit again. If the mother wishes to give in charity besides all this, then that is even better. Allah Almighty says in the Qur'an: (Verily, the good deeds omit the bad deeds… ) (Yunus 10: 114)

Now that's what I'm talking about, man! The quote above (taken from one of your links) is a perfect representation of Islam's view of abortion.

You have to understand that Indians live dangerously

prashantnaik2000-Dvw-blog-2863.jpg

Hey don't forget Pakistanis. Desi Pride!

I doubt it compares to the life of the average Indian teen.

Well there are more ways to get hurt in U.S than in India. Especially for teens because i know for a fact that the Indian's who come to U.S are very mild mannered. Which is a good thing.

Well there are more ways to get hurt in U.S than in India. Especially for teens because i know for a fact that the Indian's who come to U.S are very mild mannered. Which is a good thing.

Ha! What does being mild mannered have to do with anything. I'm EXTREMELY mild mannered. Never even raise my voice. :D

What do you think i am stupid? Your not a teenager either. These Indian kids are very repectable and you can tell they are very sheltered. This is a good thing. You may have been to U.S SAM but you never strayed off the broken path.;)

Of course, but who said the good path can't be a little risky now and then? :D

Like travelling by train in Mumbai; did it every day for 10 years; almost went under only once and that was because it was leaving and there was no one close enough to grab my hand

/displays badge

oh, i see SAM. You rode the train for 10 years. Things do seem most dangerous when they are happening to us. That was the point of my first post too.

I remember in Ghandhi movie they show a scene where people have to duck their heads under a bridge. When I saw that, I remembered when I was a kid and I had to sit on top of the train and they would blow a whistle to tell us to duck.

You simply cannot stop there. Go on, tell us more!!:eek:
its a special day where any man can simply cop it (related to a pastime where the gopis of vrindavan got angry)

I had some business to do on that day, and having a western body I thought I might be held as above it all.

So I jumped out on a rickshaw ...... Moments later I got whacked by an old woman with a stick
:(

Last edited:
Back