If your a theist, take a note..this info here annihilate atheism.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cris

Does anyone see any real value to whatsup continuing to contribute here?

I do not see that his posts any longer contribute to the value of this forum, and they distract us from spending time considering more interesting issues.
Although I dislike censorship, I do agree. After all there's a difference between free speech and allowing someone to simply disrupt constructive discussion and debate.

Actually, if you follow through his threads, what he does can hardly even be called discussion, debate, or even argument. He consistently fails to follow up on any particular question or train of thought. At best he merely twists the questions and statements of others to fit his "argument". All the while he is, of course, abusive, rude, and insists on "yelling" all the time.

I propose that he be relegated to this single thread. Of course, if that poses too much work for the moderators then I suggest a three strikes rule: The offender is given three formal reprimands before being ejected.

~Raithere

Man, boot that asshole. What a piece of shit. Gawd.

I think he's here to subvert intellectual discussion. That is the only reason that makes sense. He figures that by making everyone waste time on him, his religious buddies can sneak up and bomb the aithiest church. Oh wait...

Keep him:

1) It is easy enough not to read his posts. (Hint: they start: YOU STUPID ATHEIST CHILDREN...)

2) Amusement value

3) Censorship sucks

4) Haven't you heard? He is going to leave.

5) He is a reminder not to take yourself too seriously.

I'm not in favour of booting Whatsup just yet. There's still a chance he can be saved!

As long as he doesn't start multiple threads spamming the forum, I am happy for him to continue for as long as people want to respond to him. Clearly, there's still some interest there.

Voodoo,

1) It is easy enough not to read his posts. (Hint: they start: YOU STUPID ATHEIST CHILDREN...)

Yes but people do read his posts in a hope there might be something there. And the ignore list mechanism doesn't work - there is just too much curiosity to see his latest joke.

2) Amusement value

Ok, but then perhaps we should start a joke forum. I'd rather see this forum used for more serious debates.

3) Censorship sucks

I agree.

4) Haven't you heard? He is going to leave.

LOL. Yup many times, but of course he is just as addicted as most everyone else here.

5) He is a reminder not to take yourself too seriously.

That's fine in moderation, but his nonsense tends to dominate and detract from other more fulfilling debates.

Raithere.

I greatly value your comments on this. I am pretty sure though that it is not possible to limit a member to a single thread only. But I will ask Dave.

James,

I'm not in favour of booting Whatsup just yet. There's still a chance he can be saved!
LOL. And I thought I was an eternal optimist.

When someone does not respond to reason then that feels like a dead end since that is our own real strategy.

But if testing the waters here does not result in a near consensus, which it appears it will not, then we can but try a while longer.

I'm not big on censorship, period. I can scan through his posts quickly, tuning out the garbage. Don't respond to stupid stuff and he'll get bored eventually.

My only concern is how his posts affect the forum storage and bandwidth. Being text, even all his crap probably doesn't add up to much, so why bother?

I say moderate his ad hominems as needed, and let him dig his own hole. If I was a theist here, I'd be a lot more upset, for he reflects badly on the ones that actually post things of interest.

Originally posted by James R
As long as he doesn't start multiple threads spamming the forum, I am happy for him to continue for as long as people want to respond to him. Clearly, there's still some interest there.
Technically, I think his posts could already be considered spam. He's obviously not putting any real thought or care into them and most of his posts are simply the same repetitious nonsense. (Thought: has anyone actually checked to see if he is copy-pasting his responses?)

Originally posted by Jaxom
My only concern is how his posts affect the forum storage and bandwidth. Being text, even all his crap probably doesn't add up to much, so why bother?
Another consideration is how far down he is dragging the discussion level. I mean, even I enjoy watching a few minutes of Jerry Springer every couple of months but what if it was on every channel, all day, every day?

I say moderate his ad hominems as needed, and let him dig his own hole.
Too much work for the moderators. Besides, how many warnings should he get? It's not his POV that is the problem, it's the manner of his posts (ALLCAPS) and the constant abusive language.

If I was a theist here, I'd be a lot more upset, for he reflects badly on the ones that actually post things of interest.
I'd be very interested in hearing the theist/Christian consensus on the issue.

~Raithere

Originally posted by Raithere
(Thought: has anyone actually checked to see if he is copy-pasting his responses?)

I had a sense of that, but I never checked to compare them. It could be simply because he can only phrase those same thoughts in the same canned way. He definitely hasn't taken much effort in elaborating those repeated thoughts any, or defending them.

here is a conversation of one atheist to another...Observe...

"Guys, whatsupyall is stupid huh? I mean after all, he is telling us HARD FACTS and TRUTH, why cant he just agree that nature is "PURE LUCK" even though there is no evidence of this claim, who cares, this guy is stupid"= Atheist B..

"I agree..To know means to control, therefore God cant exist, because if God exist who is all KNOWING, then that means we dont have freewill, BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT, THEREFORE HE CONTROLS IT, BECAUSE TO KNOW MEANS TO CONTROL...This theist guy is stupid, and Im very smart.."- Atheist A...

I could go on and on with their faults....But you know what, since Zero dared me..........Then Ill do it..........Ill present all the atheists silly arguments...........WHILE YOU AS AN ATHEISTS, PLEASE PRESENT THEIST SO-CALLED "SILLY ARGUMENTS" AS WELL...

NO REAL THEIST OR REAL PRIEST IS GOING DOWN TO YOUR KID BRAIN LEVEL, YOUR LUCKY A STUPID GUY LIKE ME IS HERE, WHOS WILLING TO SCOOP DOWN TO YOUR PRIMITIVE LEVEL........

GIVE ME A MOMENT....ILL EMBARASS YOUR FAITH ONCE AND FOR ALL...Alot of my friends are laughing at you guys, they cant even respond to your posts, its pure comedy...

a letter to the child Zero,

Zero....When you use the word "The Roman Catholic Church did this or did that""...Then I assume you must be educated in the R.C.C...

How educated are you in the R.C.C? The same church who have members that founded universities, among them is Georgetown, NotreDame, and many others....

If you say it is the Roman Catholic Church that did the crusades, then that is like saying the U.S government have sex with Monica Lewinski.....

First before making the claim that the U.S did it, you must present a bill that the senates pass, if its constitutional, and if its a law, then you can say the Government did it...That is likewise for the R.C.C....

The R.C.C is composed of this...

1.) Holy Scriptures (Many many books written by saints, the bible is ONE OF THEM, Catechsim, Lumengentium, etc. & other books as well that are "Imprimatured" or "nihil obstat" meaning checked and free of moral errors..)

2.) Holy Tradition (Like Jesus who wears the synagogues, this is very important because we are heirs of Abraham, and King David, thus continuing the legacy of the faith from the start (mustard seed).)

3.) Canon law (This is like the constitution. This is the infallible teachings of the church, where we go to these if there are any disputes among the members...)

4.) Magisterium (Pope united with the bishops... This is where "Dogma" are being propagated, having full investigation on things, scientifically, or historically..)

That is what is composed of the Roman Catholic church. When bishop hides a child molester from public, that is NOT IN THE CANON LAW, OR APPROVAL BY THE POPE BUT AN INDEPENDENT ACT I CAN UNDERSTAND FULLY AS A HUMAN SPECIES... Maybe they were friends, and he just wanted to defend him, but this is not the "ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH ACT".....

Furtheremore, the crusades or the inquisition...First youhave to educate yurself in History...For instance, why did Cortez came back and wiped out almost all of the aztec indians? He is a roman catholic, but he is an individual..
First when he arrived in South America, they were captured by the indians, and 4 of his friends were offered to the gods and killed, Cortez escaped with full hatred...Returning to spain, he came back with so much militia and vengeance, that he almost killed all of them...

The same with Magellan in Phillipines... His followersraped and stole gold and women, then uses the name of "CHURCH" tto cover up their disgusting act...The muslims killed Magellan...But those who escaped came back to spain, then came back to kill almost all of them, thus colonizing the country...

The pope was even involve on this, BUT THIS IS NOT THE CHURCH THAT DID IT, BECAUSE ALL OF THE BISHOPS MUST AGREE ON THIS, THEN DOCUMENT IT, THEN WILL BE WRITTEN IN CANON LAW, OR BECOME A DOGMA, BUT NONE OF THIS ARE PERMITTED IN EITHER THE BOOK....

For instance, St. Joan of Arc, she was a catholic (now a saint) and was hanged and burned to death by the bishop, accusing her of witchcraft falsely...
THIS WAS AN INDEPENDENT ACT, THE POPE WASNT AWARE OF THIS UNTIL LATER IN YEARS.....

Educate yourself Zero, and by the way, the Pope is not being voted, your right, theres no favoritism...there is 2 ways to have a pope (but I need to remmber it)...

Last edited:
Originally posted by whatsupyall
"Guys, whatsupyall is stupid huh? I mean after all, he is telling us HARD FACTS and TRUTH, why cant he just agree that nature is "PURE LUCK" even though there is no evidence of this claim, who cares, this guy is stupid"= Atheist B.
As usual, whatsup, your reply has nothing to do what-so-ever with the point.

At least you're consistent... although, in this case it is not a virtue.

~Raithere

Ok, Whatsupyall

You have demonstated the perfect ideals of Christianity, but this does not disprove anything. Rather, you have shown that many Christians do not follow these ideals. Im sure that many people have stated this exact thing, but you have yet to PROVE that atheism is wrong.

You have stated that everyone has a spiritual side in thier life, and that may be true, but that does not disprove atheism. I am very devout to introspection so that my life stays on the correct path of good natured-ness, but that does not mean that I cannot be an Atheist.

If your plan was to make us believe that God exists in all objects, and since we interact with these objects, God exists, you are greatly mistaken.

I am very glad that you seem to understand the final point behind Christianity because there are too many "power" Christians who destroy human (and plant/other animal) life. You are correct that Christians should create good in the world, but just because you are good, this does not mean that God exists.

I have many friends who share the same values with you, and we seem to get along because we all see that the point in ANY religion is to help those in need and create a peaceful, loving world.

Originally posted by Tyler
Whatsup, you broke a good promise. You promised to leave.

Let me safely say that leaving sciforums would greatly help your cause. Consider it like dieing on the cross. It may hurt you, but it will help your people greatly.

lol that was good...so good it should have been mine :p

wait, wait, let me say it...

owned.

I want to leave, but I have a feeling that I am needed here....So I will post once here and there for a while.......There are many more arguments to flaw...........

Am I the only one who noticed that Freudian slip?

Yes, but his text is in caps so it would take up more bandwidth, right?

I just finished reading the debate in "Probability of God" posted by "Live4Him"....Red all the response of the atheists...

I have also read posts of Cris, Zero (a literal name), Jaxom, etc...

And I lay back to myself and say "OHHHH LORD, LIFE IS SO GOOOOOD...THANK YOU, AND I LOVE YOU...I AM NOT LIKE THEM, MY BRAINS IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL, EDUCATED, AND IN A SAFE REALM...THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN LORD...."

Then a second thought came to me, I need to start doing good to my neighbors now, before I get too caught up with pride...Hmmm, but then once again, HAAAAAAAA!!!!! LIFE IS GOOODDD............SMOOOOOOOTHHHHHH...............

Xev,

I think we have become so used to trying to determine what he means that we no longer see what he says.

But perhaps his subconscious is quite prepared for him to continue writing more flawed arguments.

:D

Cris and Zero, you always like to say "Whatsupyall have so many flawed argument"...Then I asked you to present those so-called flawed argument, BUT YOU WILL NOT.........

Cris and Zero, if you make that claim, please post them ok? Post the so-called "flawed arguments" of mine IF IT EXIST..So I can deal with them..

You have some flawed arguments I can post (right now if i want to).

Well? Wheres my so-called flawed argument??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back