If your a theist, take a note..this info here annihilate atheism.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatsup, you broke a good promise. You promised to leave.

Let me safely say that leaving sciforums would greatly help your cause. Consider it like dieing on the cross. It may hurt you, but it will help your people greatly.

I'm getting a bit tired of this all I think many of us are...

Let me ask you a very simple question. What is your purpouse?

If it is to convert us all to Christianity. I don't think there is a chance in hell that you will suceed.
If it is to defend your belief... Why? What's the point? Those that want to believe and need to believe will choose to believe those that don't need to believe will choose not to believe.
So you think that you are 'saving' us from hell? You think your doing 'good'?
Well I choose hell. I am martyring my soul as a protest against the injustice of your god.

No this won't do for me... If you choose to leave, good bye, I can't say that you will be missed. If you choose to stay, please display some courtesy and openmindedness instead of arrogance.
'I am more intelligent that all of you Stupid atheists!' ring a bell?

(BTW I am more agnostic than athesit if you will.)

Originally posted by whatsupyall
I want to leave, but I have a feeling that I am needed here....So I will post once here and there for a while.......There are many more arguments to flaw...........

Dont judge God, what I do is what whatsupyall do, his decision. Dont say God dont exist because whatsupyall is behaving badly.....aight? Im being for real......If I broke a promise, I broke a promise...If I promised to kill someone and broke that evil promise, thats fine...But If I promise to do good, but broke that promise, now thats bad........But even then, let God be the judge......

JamesR Ill be here.........

He oughta THWAP you on the head for breaking your promise to leave...and you got my hopes up, too.

Time to get whatsup out of his daydreaming

Atheists say that religion causes war & disunity...

Tearing down one thing atheism says doesn't prove anything, except that the particular argument in question is wrong. You have yet to strike at the heart of the matter.

Religion causes war and disunity. Religion also causes unity in the face of war or peace.

And which church would you consider to be the "true church"?

Understand this....If life came to existence from sub-atomic particles, to atoms, to molecules, to a single cell, to animal species, to human life, then this statement is proposing that life is "ONE DIRECTION", therefore we cannot have freewill, AND THERE MUST ONLY BE ONE RELIGION, one truth.........But that is not the case, because life is an order.......

Exactly how does this propose that life is one direction??? There is randomness, therefore events can branch off to any extent. And how does this claim that we do not have free will? Your weird logic is rather fascinating to me. How you make these unfounded jumps in thought is worthy of psychopath study. And how the fuck does it go all the way to one religion, one truth??? Mysterious.

Since atheists are so anti-religion (churches particularly) because they believe religion causes wars, terror, murder, hate, etc... for the sake of the argument, let us just say that we were succesfull in abolishing all religions completely. Now there is no muslim, no christians, no buddhism........

Now how do you deal with the others in disunity? Raider's fan beating on 49'ers fan...Norte shot and killed a surreno, he hates this guy because he wears red, while the other hates the other because he wears blue, 2 different beliefs. One guy beeat another guy, because he believe its ok to get drunk, while the other believes it is wrong to abuse one's body and promote that act to others. A rapper shot and killed a heavy metal artist, because he believes rap music is best influencing teens, then the other also shot him back because he believe that heavy metal is better....Democracy, Communism, Republican, chinese, asian, black, white puerto rican, rap, gothic, prep.......I can probably set MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of examples of organizations and division, so how do you deal with these now??

Thats why I still believed in Christianity, that we must be able to see the good in every individual, and learn to love them the way they are, only in this way we can find peace......But in Christianity there is also many denominations, which one to pick? Again it is for you to look, for if I tell you the answer, you will not believe (since I know many of you here are poisoned by lies so many times already)............

One muslim shoots down a Jew because he is a Jew. Christians send off hordes of crusaders to try and slaughter muslims for the sake of some stupid land that they consider holy. I can probably set MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of examples of organizations and division, so how do you deal with these now?? (<-- adapted quote from whatsup)

And you STILL haven't explained how anyone who disagrees with you "lies". For the bizillionth time! You've been avoiding anything you can't enswer, and you're REPEATING your stupid arguments which have been shot down so many times it's not even friggin funny.

Since when do you see atheists suicide bomb or go on stupid crusades? Answer that.

We all know that science have stated it all came from a single atom, then later on down to quarks/sub-atomic particles. From there to molecules, singled cell, animal species, etc...
But despite the fact that we can detect all of the things that is responsible for life form, not one scientists can still create any life forms........
There is no excuses, we can gather fresh and undamaged brain, heart, liver, etc.. But we still cannot create any life forms (because it contains a "soul"..)
Although we can clone off EXISTING life forms, but not one scientist can create any life forms out of gathering sub-atomic particles........

And you can make life by means of faith alone? And your god can make one out of thin air? I'd like to see the two of you try.

What would you say to SUZI, a revolutionary reproduction assistance technology to help infertile people? During that time period, the RCC condemned it as breaching the barrier set up by their god. I hear such shit. SUZI is routine now. Just pick up any article about Severino Antioni. He's won every single fucking battle between him and the religious groups.

Little by little, we WILL breach all the gaps. We will eventually get down to creating life without going through fertilization (cloning, we have yet to pull it off yet), get round to making life without a female. I'll bet you the RCC will fight it every inch. And they'll lose every inch. What would you say then?

In a battle, like yours, to keep things back to the order vs people who want to move it forward, you always lose. Things always change and go forward. So who's smart?

So how did life came to existence?? Is "luck" a logical answer?

Let us observe and see......
Let us just say that an unknown, unseen, undetectable physics is responsible for creating a life form by "Pure luck", let us call this supernatural physics "Quantum 'the invisible' physics"....Just for the sake of the argument....
But if this unknown, unseen and undetectable physics have caused to create a life form, why then should it stop doing what it does?
For instance, it is believed by science that we have evolved from ancestors, fossil evidence are presented for this theory...Now science also teaches that all life forms originated back to a singled cell life form, THE FIRST LIFE FORM TO EXIST.............

Now how did this first life form got here? Once again if you theorize an unknown, unseen, undetectable, supernatural "physics" is responsible for its existence, then why should that physics stop after one creation??? WHY SHOULD IT STOP DOING WHAT IT JUST DID???
For about 200 years now that science have first been founded, we have not been able to detect any new living micro-organism, what we have are descendants of the first life forms...Such as bacteria/protozoa (they reproduce), they are air-born, they are responsible for molds, decayed corpse, etc...Thats their purpose......
Once again this unknown, unseen, undetectable physics if responsible for the first life form, then I see no reason why it should stop doing what it does CONSIDERING THAT THIS "INVISIBLE AND UNKNOWN PHYSICS" HAVE NO WILL, NO JUDGMENT, NO INTELLIGENCE, AND IT JUST DOES WHAT IT DOES.........
Once again about 200 years have gone by, and we only have reproduction of the original life forms...Dont even say "Well we need millions of years"........Your hallucinating...
If life form is ever to be created, there is no 1 hour or 3 million days for it to exist, it must be "Milli-seconds" for mitochondria, ribosome, cytoplasm, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, etc. to exist AND FUNCTION as it does............The "millions of years" theory that life came into existence is not involve in science, that is just a day dream fantasy........

Yes, physics just does what it does. Humbling, ain't it? And why the heck, when the heck did it stop? Explain that. Your lapses and gaps in your train of thought are very amusing yet contemptible.

As for your lame attempt to debunk evolution, you'll have to try a heck of a lot harder than that. Check out how the human gene pool has changed in 200 years. Check out how much humans have advanced, how much more power they have now. Also, check out how many species have died out.

Your random claim that life should take milliseconds to form is completely unfounded. Try to argue otherwise. It'll be like fighting a torrent of sand flowing against you. Call on your god then, fat lot of help that'll be.

THE WORDS "CHAOS" AND "DESIGN" IS JUST A PERSONAL STATEMENT. But implying that nature is a design is logical and evident, considering that our designs are complex. ordered and functioning, a proven fact, just like nature; EVERY DESIGN IMPLIES A DESIGNER; meanwhile implying that nature is chaos is a lie; Even stars and asteroids have role in the universe, blackhole then recycles them when dying, and then are being re-birth, GALAXY ITSELF IS A DESIGN...........

There is not one scientific discoveries that my church have not been updated (the Roman Catholic church)...
Roman Catholic church is an organization founded in Rome, Italy, by St. Paul himself, it is called "Catholic" for that is the latin word for "Universal" where everyone is accepted, blacks, whites, asian, etc..
Roman Catholic Church is an ordered "organization", where there are ranks among the members, one being the subject to another (Pope, cardinals, bishops, priests, etc,)....
As in one Government, there are many ranks among the members (President, Senators, governors, etc.)
Just as in One God, there are three divine persons, the Father, son, and Holy Spirit. Or Just as in One person, there are 3 entities, mind, heart, and soul...

There is nothing in the realm of science that the church doesnt know...NOTHING.....What the atheists knew, the Roman Catholic church knew as well.....When coppernicus discovered the earth was round, his discovery was then presented to the church, though the ignorant bishops rejected him at firsts, later on the bishops widely accepted it, even taught in the catholic schools. That is still the case today, scientists are invited by the Pope to educate him of the recent scientific discoveries........

Now you're getting really senile. Since when did the church accept that the earth was round? They threatened to excommunicate Galileo! They declared recent reproduction technologies (artificial insemination, SUZI, etc) "evil and the work of satan"! Wake the fuck up, kid! Lay off the :m:

It's the example of the RCC (Roman Catholic Church) getting beaten again and again by science...the RCC does NOT, I repeat, does NOT bother to reconcile itself with the changing world. There is no system for renewal or peer review of it's theories. Science has a very efficient system of publishing and peer review. Check out how many scientists are getting caught for faking stuff. It's proof. The system immediately removes and updates its components.

The RCC? Hah, a joke. Only now are issues on sex abuse (priests to BOTH genders, I read stuff on nuns getting abused by priests in the newspaper...no doubt you'll pass it off as satan's work) getting in the open, and I DON'T think the church opened it up due to its pure conscience...

The quality of an organization MUST be judged by the quality of its members, and the work it does for the advancement of humankind. Nice try.

WHILE ONE EXPLAINS "HOW" THINGS COME INTO EXISTENCE, THE OTHER EXPLAINS "WHY" THINGS CAME INTO EXISTENCE.......................

Yes, now you get it. The church and science should leave each other alone. They're both trying to answer fundamentally DIFFERENT questions. Science shouldn't try to rationally disprove a god. The church shouldn't make stupid lame theories, like creationism or the flat earth theory, and try to stuff them into the classroom.

"My god is a 6 breasted Dominatrix from Jupiter, how is this any different from God?
"My god is a 6 breasted Dominatrix from Jupiter, how is this any different from a Christian God whatsupyall?"- By Adam...

All I can say is you claim to believe in a 6 breasted Dominatrix Jupiter, do you really believe she exist??

Now if your telling the truth, are you willing to die and be tortured to death while telling the whole world that 6 breasted Dominatrix from Jupiter really exist????

Change the "6 breasted Dominatrix" to the name of your god. Nothing changes. Merely a name change. Nice try there.

IN SUMMARY: WHEN YOUR AN ATHEIST, YOUR PURELY DELUSIONAL...YOU DENY THE REALITY OF INTELLIGENT CAUSE AND DENY THE MILLIONS OF TESTIMONY....YOUR BELIEF IS BASED PURELY ON FAITH, FOR YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT GOD DONT EXIST, MEANWHILE MANY EVIDENCE HAVE BEEN PRESENTED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, BUT YOUR STUPIDITY PREVAILS......PERIOD.........

IN SUMMARY: ALL THIS PROVES THAT ATHEISTS ARE JUST BRAINWASHED....IF YOU BELIEVE THAT TO "KNOW" MEANS "TO CONTROL", THEN YOUR BRAINWASHED (OMNISCIENCE/FREEWILL ARGUMENT)...IF YOU BELIEVE THAT TO SAY GOD IS 6 BREASTED DOMINATRIX FROM JUPITER SHOULD PROVE GOD DONT EXIST, THEN YOU BRAINWASHED....IF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE BASIS IN SCIENCE, YET DENY THE REALITY OF INTELLIGENT CAUSE, THEN YOUR BRAINWASHED............

Aww, is someone getting frustrated at getting all of his arguments raped and shot down? Aww Awww AWWWWW....I feel so motherly all of a sudden....poor poor thing...

"Take from the atheists the miraculous "physics", the supernatural "physics", the incomprehensible, the unreasonable, the impossible, the uknowable, the absurd, and nothing but a vacuum remains.."
Whatsupyall (whatsupyal Works, Sci.22-03)

Something does remain. Rationality. Something that YOU have one heck of a lack of. How's it feel to have the rug pulled out from under you? Pleasant?

There is no indication that God (creator/parental figure) dont exist either.......And your right, if there is a God, they must be one and united, as your parents are united when creating you, not multiple parents....

Doesn't work that way, kiddo. If there is no evidence that something exists, it doesn't exist. The fact that there is no evidence that it DOESN'T exist is kindergarten thinking. It doesn't work that way. There must be evidence that something exists otherwise it doesn't.

Atheist say "prove to me George Washington is real, I haven't seen him or touched him, so he is NOT real, I don't take peoples word for it, I ask for logic physical proof".

Christian answer by sayings "Millions believe George Washington is real, there is location, history,& signature of him, handwritings, his house is even still here in this present day, & his very tomb " (Jesus Christ & the Egyptian rule over Jews, old & new testament, Jerusalem, have location & history proof & exist here in present day, like Jesus crucifix, the 12 apostles signature, Moses hand writing, St. Peters tomb, the scrolls, etc.)

Fundamentally wrong from the start. There are physical letters, signatures etc and all that crap, heck even his grave that George Washington existed. There is NO solid hoard of proof that your god is there apart from the bible. Nothing but the bible. That is one fuck of a lot weaker than evidence for King Henry or George Washington.

Conclusion: It would be soo cooool if you would leave. You're just shouting by yourself without making a single argument that stays alive. You're wasting Sciforums bandwidth and memory space.

Originally posted by Xev
You know, if he actually LEAVES I might consider believing in God.

It's so sad to see a potential theist get crushed like that. Great work Whatsup.

Just when Xev finally found jesus... jesus is crushed by the presence of whatsup. Unbelievably ironic. Hehe.

Originally posted by wesmorris
It's so sad to see a potential theist get crushed like that. Great work Whatsup.

Just when Xev finally found jesus... jesus is crushed by the presence of whatsup. Unbelievably ironic. Hehe.

actually, I think he came back as frank4yahweh

WHY DO YOU NEED ME TO TELL YOU SOMETHING A 6 YRS OLD SHOULD KNOW? THAT NOONE IS PURE-EVIL, AND NONE IS PURE GOOD

So Jesus is not pure good? Satan not pure evil?

Originally posted by The Marquis
Too subtle, EvilPoet, far too subtle. I recommend use of the caps lock at the very least.

Dammit, what, what? I can't see anything!

I'm atheist. And none of those things you typed apply to me. Well... at least none of what I read, I have better things to do then read all of that. The only way you'd convince me that there was a God is for you to kill yourself and come back alive a week later. Go ahead, shoot.

Ok, whatsupyall.

I say there are 15 billion people, and there is also 15 billion religions...

Roughly 6 billion people, actually.

Moving on ...

You make some points about life being "an order", and life being a religion and there being many different religions. I'm not sure what you mean by the statement "life is an order", but it seems to be important to your argument. Could you explain, please?

Ill clarify one more time, if life is NOT AN ORDER, then there will only be one religion and no freewill....

How does this follow?

If life came to existence from sub-atomic particles, to atoms, to molecules, to a single cell, to animal species, to human life, then this statement is proposing that life is "ONE DIRECTION", therefore we cannot have freewill, AND THERE MUST ONLY BE ONE RELIGION, one truth.........But that is not the case, because life is an order...

Yeah, you'll really have to explain the "life is an order" thing before I can comment on this.

What Im trying to point out here is that if atheists ask that in order for God to exist, then there must only be one religion and one church.

No they don't. There need not be any religion, or there may be many. The question of religion is quite separate from the question of God's existence. The existence of religion doesn't tell us whether God exists or not.

It is only logical that human race attempted to "Design" an organization to search for the truth, we call this individuals "prophets"...

These days, we can these people who search for the truth "scientists".

But with all the prophets efforts of attempting to search for the truth, many are willing to die for finding that truth, then there must be a truth...

No, that doesn't follow. I might choose to die for my giant purple squid monkey, but that doesn't mean it exists.

For instance, atheism and many organizations promote abortion, and that the babies inside are not humans but just a blob of tissue, is this the truth????

No. Some atheists are against abortion. Many Christians are pro-choice. A person's views on abortion don't depend only on their religion.

You use the emotive term "babies". But is a week-old embryo a baby? That's part of the issue here.

We can even abort 9 month old babies even, as long as they are in the womb, they are not humans...

The issue is much more complicated than that. Many pro-choice people do not support late-term abortions except in exceptional circumstances. Perhaps you should find out what pro-choice people actually think, rather than assuming they are all baby-killers.

Whats next? The handicap? The crippled? The blind??

Nobody is suggesting we kill the handicapped, particularly not the pro-choice lobby.

You know what this sounds like? THE THIRD REIGHT OF ADOLF HITLER..

See <a href="http://members.tripod.com/~goodwin_2/law.html" target="_blank">Goodwin's Law</a>. :)

Now how do you deal with the others in disunity? Raider's fan beating on 49'ers fan...Norte shot and killed a surreno, he hates this guy because he wears red, while the other hates the other because he wears blue, 2 different beliefs. etc. Democracy, Communism, Republican, chinese, asian, black, white puerto rican, rap, gothic, prep.......I can probably set MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of examples of organizations and division, so how do you deal with these now??

All those problems exist with religion. Religion hasn't got rid of any of them.

We all know that science have stated it all came from a single atom, then later on down to quarks/sub-atomic particles. From there to molecules, singled cell, animal species, etc...
But despite the fact that we can detect all of the things that is responsible for life form, not one scientists can still create any life forms...

That's irrelevant. It's only a matter of time. Before 1969 we couldn't fly to the moon either. That didn't mean travel to the moon was impossible except for God.

So how did life came to existence?? Is "luck" a logical answer?

Luck is part of a logical answer, but not the whole thing. You also need to consider that certain chemicals can only combine in particular ways, as dictated by the laws of physics. Not all combinations are possible, so it's not as if the process is random.

But if this unknown, unseen and undetectable physics have caused to create a life form, why then should it stop doing what it does?

First, the origin of life is not supposed to be by "unknown" physics. Scientists fully expect it to have happened via familiar physical laws.

Second, if you're asking why life is not now popping up spontaneously, you need to learn that conditions on Earth in the past were very different from what they are today. Conditions today are not conducive to the development of new life from non-life. A large part of the reason is that any new life would be immediately eaten by existing life because it would be much less complex than the existing life.

For about 200 years now that science have first been founded, we have not been able to detect any new living micro-organism, what we have are descendants of the first life forms...

Science has existed for much longer than 200 years.

We are detecting new micro-organisms all the time.

There is not one scientific discoveries that my church have not been updated (the Roman Catholic church)...

Do you know that Pope John Paul II has said that the theory of evolution is correct? He is the head of your church.

note: The church teaches that the bible is free of moral errors (nihil obstat), not free of scientifical or geographical errors.

So why can't it be wrong about Creation?

IN SUMMARY: WHEN YOUR AN ATHEIST, YOUR PURELY DELUSIONAL...YOU DENY THE REALITY OF INTELLIGENT CAUSE AND DENY THE MILLIONS OF TESTIMONY....YOUR BELIEF IS BASED PURELY ON FAITH, FOR YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT GOD DONT EXIST, MEANWHILE MANY EVIDENCE HAVE BEEN PRESENTED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD, BUT YOUR STUPIDITY PREVAILS......PERIOD.........

Can you provide a single shred of evidence that my giant purple squid monkey doesn't exist? No? Does that mean it does?

Where is the evidence and proof that King Henry exist???

You've already been told several times.

There is a large body of documentary evidence for the existence of the various King Henrys. There are monuments and buildings built by and for him. There is an agreed line of descent directly from him to people later in history who everybody agrees existed.

There's nothing new here, whatsupyall.

Re: Time to get whatsup out of his daydreaming

Originally posted by Zero
Atheists say that religion causes war & disunity...

Tearing down one thing atheism says doesn't prove anything, except that the particular argument in question is wrong. You have yet to strike at the heart of the matter.

Religion causes war and disunity. Religion also causes unity in the face of war or peace.

??? Did you even read what I posted? Humans causes war and disunity, with or without religion, nationalism, communism and democracy, etc., so kill all the human race then stupid........

[

Exactly how does this propose that life is one direction??? There is randomness, therefore events can branch off to any extent. And how does this claim that we do not have free will? Your weird logic is rather fascinating to me. How you make these unfounded jumps in thought is worthy of psychopath study. And how the fuck does it go all the way to one religion, one truth??? Mysterious..

:p Thats why its very difficult dealing with kids, because I have to debate starting from the primitive point of view....Ok Ill carry my cross and explain it to you little child...

It does have to do with freewill, because what science have observed and discovered so far is beyond fulfillment, what our technologies can detect is not all there is to life. What their doing is like a 8 yrs old kid disassembling a radio, labeling each and every single parts within it, then detecting the tiniest part within the radio (atoms, or lets say a 'little iron'), then saying "IT ALL STARTED FROM THE LITTLE IRON, THEN FROM THERE IT BEGAN ITS PROCESS UNTIL IT BECAME A RADIO, THANKS TO THE SIMPLE LAWS OF PHYSICS, SUCH AS EARTHQUAKE, WIND, LIGHTNING, AND TORNADO..." :p....
Atoms before were considered the tinest particle there is, now as our technology progreses it comes down to quarks and sub-atomic paarticles. Point here is, science is NOT EVEN CLOSE, to understanding life...........

I made analogies that it goes all the way to one religion, the ultimate truth....If everybody searches for the truth and some dies looking for it, then there must be a truth...Just as if someone looks for a gurl to fall inlove with, then there must be a gurl to fall inlove with (I can make many analogies..)

THERE IS AN ULTIMATE TRUTH, AND THAT ULTIMATE TRUTH ISNT SCIENCE, BUT FUNNY, IT IS A RELIGION.......IT IS A RELIGION WHERE THERE IS NOTHING IN SCIENCE IT DOESNT KNOW........IT IS A RELIGION THAT HAS BEEN UPDATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS........A RELIGION WHERE IT IS BUILT LIKE DEMOCRACY, BUT BUILT BEFORE DEMOCRACY.........THE ONLY RELIGION IN THE WORLD WHERE IT CLAIMS TO BE "INFALLIBLE" IN ITS TEACHINGS (ONLY WHEN IT IS A DOGMA), AND SO FAR NO SCHOLARS OR DOCTORS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PROVE THAT RELIGION FALSE OTHERWISE.........

Atheists, you are like little infants comapred to this religion.....I personally have observed all the atheist silly arguments, I PUT THIS ON EVERYTHING, BUT IM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, I LAUGHED AT YOUR ARGUMENTS, THAT I DONT WANT TO PRESENT IT TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITY, BECAUSE IF I DO, I BELIEVE MY TEACHER WILL LAUGH INSIDE & PERSONALLY REGARD ME AS "DUMBO": THEY WILL CERTAINLY NOT GO DOWN TO YUR LEVEL, AND I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.....

[
One muslim shoots down a Jew because he is a Jew. Christians send off hordes of crusaders to try and slaughter muslims for the sake of some stupid land that they consider holy. I can probably set MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of examples of organizations and division, so how do you deal with these now?? (<-- adapted quote from whatsup)

:p One guy shot and killed another guy because he is a guy...People send off hordes of people to try to slaughter another group of people for the sake of some stupid land....ARE YOU THAT STUPID ZERO? DID YOU EVEN GET WHAT IM SAYING KID? I MEAN YOUR NOT A SPOILED 8 YRS OLD ARE YOU?

[
And you STILL haven't explained how anyone who disagrees with you "lies". For the bizillionth time! You've been avoiding anything you can't enswer, and you're REPEATING your stupid arguments which have been shot down so many times it's not even friggin funny.

OK OK OK....THIS IS WHERE IM REALLY ANNOYED, FALSE ACCUSATIONS.....

WHERE IS THE ARGUMENT THAT I CANT ANSWER???

WHERE?

TELL ME AND POST THE SO-CALLED ARGUMENTS I CANT ANSWER....

BECAUSE I CERTAINLY HAVE ALOT OF ARGUMENTS YOU AS AN ATHEIST CANNOT ANSWER, AND I CAN POST IT HERE (CRIS, AND YOUR SO-CALLED ATHEISTS BUDDIES I HAVE EMBARASSED THEM ALREADY.....)...

SO ONCE AGAIN POST IT........SO ILL DEAL WITH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.....POST IT OR ILL CALL YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC OR "POSSESED", HEARING VOICES IN YUR HEAD THAT DOESNT EXIST..........

And you can make life by means of faith alone? And your god can make one out of thin air? I'd like to see the two of you try. )

I am not God but a human being, so I cant demonstrate how God created life on earth.......

You want God to demonstrate how life exist for you?? Where? In your garage? Is it clean enough? Because if I invited God, I want to make sure that it is worth His time, you know what Im saying, He might get mad and all, and I dont want that to happen..............STUPID.......

What would you say to SUZI, a revolutionary reproduction assistance technology to help infertile people? During that time period, the RCC condemned it as breaching the barrier set up by their god. I hear such shit. SUZI is routine now. Just pick up any article about Severino Antioni. He's won every single fucking battle between him and the religious groups.

Little by little, we WILL breach all the gaps. We will eventually get down to creating life without going through fertilization (cloning, we have yet to pull it off yet), get round to making life without a female. I'll bet you the RCC will fight it every inch. And they'll lose every inch. What would you say then?)

IF THE BISHOP CONDEMNED SOME HUMAN ACTS, DONT SAY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DID IT.....THE BISHOP IS NOT A CHURCH STUPID.....

SHOULD I SAY "UNITED STATES IS A CHILD MOLESTER" BECAUSE A PRESIDENT MOLESTED A CHILD? YOUR STUPID BEYOND BELIEF....

MAYBE I CAN SAY THAT IF THERE IS A TEACHING IN U.S. THAT ALLOWS CHILD MOLESTATION, BUT THERES NONE...THE PRESIDENTS ACT ARE THEIR OWN DECISIONS...

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE R.C.C WHERE IT DOESNT CREDIT SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, IT ONLY DISCREDITS IT IF IT USED FOR BAD PURPOSE...And that itself is questionable, for some bishops view are distorted, BUT EVEN IF THEIR VIEWS ARE DISTORTED, THAT DOESNT MEAN THE CHURCH'S VIEW IS DISTORTED (DOGMAS AND "MAGISTERIUM" ARE THE FINAL DOCTRINE OF FAITH..).......

R.C.C HAVE THEIR OWN BIO-CHEMIST AND SCIENTISTS.....AS SCIENCE PROGRESS, THE CHURCH PROGRESS WITH IT.....THE CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOLS ARE THE TOP RANK SCHOOLS IN AMERICA, ADVANCED IN EDUCATION, SCIENCE OR HISTORY, A FACT YOU CANNOT REFUTE......

YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT THE CHURCH IS COMMUNITY OF BELIEVERS....LIKE JESUS WAS SAYING "The Kingdom of God can be likened by a mustard seed, it starts out really small but when grows, it is so huge that birds of the air dwells at it"- Jesus.

YOU HAVE TO GIVE HUMAN RACE THE TIME, SCIENCE CAN PROGRESS, AND THE CHURCH WITH IT...OK KID?

In a battle, like yours, to keep things back to the order vs people who want to move it forward, you always lose. Things always change and go forward. So who's smart?)

Certainly not you.........

Yes, physics just does what it does. Humbling, ain't it? And why the heck, when the heck did it stop? Explain that. ?)

SO stupid beyond belief, thats for you to answer stupid, not me....

As for your lame attempt to debunk evolution, you'll have to try a heck of a lot harder than that. Check out how the human gene pool has changed in 200 years. Check out how much humans have advanced, how much more power they have now. Also, check out how many species have died out. )

GO TO CATHOLIC SCHOOLS, YOULL LEARN MORE ABOUT SCIENCE....IN FACT, GO TO PRINCCTEON 10 YRS FROM NOW (I ASSUME U MUST BE 8 YRS OLD.), PRINCETON IS FOUNDED BY CATHOLICS......EDUCATION IS HEALTHY, YOU NEED IT.......

Your random claim that life should take milliseconds to form is completely unfounded. Try to argue otherwise. It'll be like fighting a torrent of sand flowing against you. Call on your god then, fat lot of help that'll be.)

if life were ever to exist, it is logiccal to believe it took milli seconds, otherwise yur ASSUMING THIS........

There was void, nothing, & we came from nowhere like mathematics "-we r,-1234567890=1234567890 (So if your a teen & mom caught you holding 3 bottles of beer, just tell her “be quite mom, the 3 bottles of beer came out of nowhere, it was -123=123, formula E=MC2.”). Then accidentally, a cell appeared! Don’t know how but I think the hurricane, lightning, & earthquake did it by "LUCK" (Physics). Then the single cell survived like a barbarian & "accidentally & luckily" got bigger. But this didn’t happen in one single step, but through random luck/chance (Super Extra Luck). The nucleus was luckily made first, this guy u wont believe it, he was very strong & was waiting until Mr. cytoplasm appeared.

Then later on mitochondria accidentally appeared, he then said to cytoplasm & nucleus "sorry guys it took me 100,000,000,000,000,000 yrs to exist, its just that Mr. earthquake didn’t shake me right at first but it doesn’t matter, I accidentally appeared now, thanks for waiting guys", then ribosome accidentally appeared, then thousands & thousands of other parts accidentally appeared to join the rest of the crew until it became a fully develop cell. Men u wouldn’t believe it but for some weird reasons the first parts were mysteriously strong & survived on their own for millions of years w/out any help until the rest of the parts appeared to become a fully developed cell. Mr. Nucleus because he was waiting so long, he was mad at the lightning & wind saying "Punks, why did u guys make me wait this long! Damn it lightning, create Mr. cytoplasm quicker next time ok!" this cell was very strong, strong enough to survive alone & replicate itself until it became trillions & trillions & turned into a fish!! This cell is over trillions years old waiting all those time for the rest of the body parts to appear!

If I were u, I wouldn’t mess around with this cell, I bet 100 bucks it could knock out Mike Tyson in 3 rounds. This fish then became land mammals, then dinosaurs, then here we are today zillions of zillions of years later, we are all accidents. (In this case, u can put a raisin outside & millions of yrs from now that sun dried grape will turn into dinosaurs, fishes, birds, etc., thanks to the simple laws of physics). There’s only one choice left, God. Accept God or you’ll share this theory, the "Delusionallostkids Theory".

YOUR SO STUPID ZERO.........

Now you're getting really senile. Since when did the church accept that the earth was round? They threatened to excommunicate Galileo! They declared recent reproduction technologies (artificial insemination, SUZI, etc) "evil and the work of satan"! Wake the fuck up, kid! Lay off the :m:

It's the example of the RCC (Roman Catholic Church) getting beaten again and again by science...the RCC does NOT, I repeat, does NOT bother to reconcile itself with the changing world. There is no system for renewal or peer review of it's theories. Science has a very efficient system of publishing and peer review. Check out how many scientists are getting caught for faking stuff. It's proof. The system immediately removes and updates its components. .)

HAHAHAHA, THE POPE INVITES THE SCIENTIST ALL THE TIME TO UPDATE THE CHURCH OF NEW SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES, SO IT CAN BE TAUGHT IN UNIVERSITIES AND SCHOOLS (FOUNDED BY CATHOLICS...)

WHERE DO YOU LIVE? PLANET EARTH? THAT WAS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO KID, LOL........YOUR SO PRIMITIVE ITS UNBELIEVABLE, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAVE ALL THE MODERN SCIENCE THERE IS TO IT......MAYBE NOT 600 YEARS AGO, BUT SO IS SCIENCE AT THE TIME........

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you make me laugh hard...........

The RCC? Hah, a joke. Only now are issues on sex abuse (priests to BOTH genders, I read stuff on nuns getting abused by priests in the newspaper...no doubt you'll pass it off as satan's work) getting in the open, and I DON'T think the church opened it up due to its pure conscience....)

Your stupid beytond belief...You are calling the bishops decision as "THE CHURCH'S DECISION", ignorant kid...
The church is the "Dogma", it is like the senators trying to pass a bill, but that wont happen without the approval of the president. Or the president trying to pass a bill, but it wont happen until the senates in turn approve of it....

THATS WHAT "DOGMA" IS IN THE CHURCH....THE POPE JUST CANT SAY ANYTHING, IT NEEDED TO BE APPROVED BY ALL THE BISHOPS BEFORE IT BECOMES A DOGMA......OR THE BISHOP JUST CANT SAY ANYTHING, IT NEEDS TO BE APPROVE BY ALL THE BISHOPS UNITED WITH THE POPE (MAGISTERIUM) IT IS THEN THAT YOU CAN CALL IT "CHURCH'S DECISION"....

EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT CHILD, GOT IT ZERO? EDUCATE YURSELF, THEN CHANGE YOUR NAME TO "NUMBER THREE"..........

Yes, now you get it. The church and science should leave each other alone. They're both trying to answer fundamentally DIFFERENT questions. Science shouldn't try to rationally disprove a god. The church shouldn't make stupid lame theories, like creationism or the flat earth theory, and try to stuff them into the classroom.

in your dreams maybe.......AND I AGREE, AN IGNORANT BISHOP SHOULDNT MAKE COMMENT ABOUT SCIENCE IF HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SCIENCE, LIKEWISE AN IGNORANT SCIENTIST SHOULDNT MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT RELIGON IF HE'S IGNORANT ABOUT RELIGION...

AND THATS WHY IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO SHUT YUR HOLE AND GET EDUCATION FIRST ZERO THEN OPEN YUR MOUTH, CURRENTLY SPEAKING, YOUR SO STUPID AND DUMB THAT ITS UNBELIEVABLE....

Change the "6 breasted Dominatrix" to the name of your god. Nothing changes. Merely a name change. Nice try there.

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM PROVING AS MUCH MARTYRS AND FOLLOWERS THERE IS FOR GOD AS THERE IS FOR 6 BREASTED DOMINATRIX FROM JUPITER AM I RIGHT? SO WHERES THE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN THE NAME OF 6 BREASTED DOMINATRIX FROM JUPITER? WHERE?

OH YOU CANT PROVIDE A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE? THEN SHUT YOUR HOLE AND STOP LYING.....THIS CANNOT BE USED AS AN ANALOGY TO GOD, STUPID....

Aww, is someone getting frustrated at getting all of his arguments raped and shot down? Aww Awww AWWWWW....I feel so motherly all of a sudden....poor poor thing....

:p YOUR TALKING TO YURSELF......

Doesn't work that way, kiddo. If there is no evidence that something exists, it doesn't exist. ....

Like the 6 breasteed dominaatrix from Jupiter.......

The fact that there is no evidence that it DOESN'T exist is kindergarten thinking. It doesn't work that way. There must be evidence that something exists otherwise it doesn't.

YOUR RIGHT, THATS WHY GOD EXIST AND NATURE AS "LUCK" IS STUPID, SUGGEST EVIDENCE OTHERWISE.........

Atheist say "prove to me George Washington is real, I haven't seen him or touched him, so he is NOT real, I don't take peoples word for it, I ask for logic physical proof".

Christian answer by sayings "Millions believe George Washington is real, there is location, history,& signature of him, handwritings, his house is even still here in this present day, & his very tomb " (Jesus Christ & the Egyptian rule over Jews, old & new testament, Jerusalem, have location & history proof & exist here in present day, like Jesus crucifix, the 12 apostles signature, Moses hand writing, St. Peters tomb, the scrolls, etc.)

Fundamentally wrong from the start. There are physical letters, signatures etc and all that crap, heck even his grave that George Washington existed. There is NO solid hoard of proof that your god is there apart from the bible. Nothing but the bible. That is one fuck of a lot weaker than evidence for King Henry or George Washington.

Conclusion: It would be soo cooool if you would leave. You're just shouting by yourself without making a single argument that stays alive. You're wasting Sciforums bandwidth and memory space.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST? :) AND YOU WONDER WHY I CALLED YOU STUPID?????????

HAHAHAHAHA......

THE ONLY THING I AWAIT IN YUR RESPONSE, IS THE SO-CALLED ARGUMENTS THAT I CANNOT ANSWER, I WILL WAIT FOR THAT IF IT EXIST........IF YOU WILL NOT POST IT, THEN I WILL ASSUME YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC, HEARING VOICES THAT DONT EXIST........ :p

Last edited:
THE BISHOP CONDEMNED SOME HUMAN ACTS, DONT SAY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DID IT.....THE BISHOP IS NOT A CHURCH STUPID.....

SHOULD I SAY "UNITED STATES IS A CHILD MOLESTER" BECAUSE A PRESIDENT MOLESTED A CHILD? YOUR STUPID BEYOND BELIEF....

I agree with that.

Good post James. Unfortunatly I doubt it will do much good. Those are the same arguements I've been presenting him with for the past month, as of yet he has chosen to selectively ignore anything that doesn't conform to his position as either stupid or a lie. I can only hope you can change his ways...

??? Did you even read what I posted? Humans causes war and disunity, with or without religion, nationalism, communism and democracy, etc., so kill all the human race then stupid........

Kill all the human race? Another one of your retarded jumps in thought. I fail to be impressed. I thought that was the religious method. Besides, I never said that.

Stop ignoring the point that you currently refuse to acknowledge. Attempting to disprove something that a portion of atheists claim proves nothing, kiddo.

did YOU even read what I posted? Ah, now that is the question.

:p Thats why its very difficult dealing with kids, because I have to debate starting from the primitive point of view....Ok Ill carry my cross and explain it to you little child...

Aww, he likes me. I should take up my backpack or something and explain it to you, little child

It does have to do with freewill, because what science have observed and discovered so far is beyond fulfillment, what our technologies can detect is not all there is to life. What their doing is like a 8 yrs old kid disassembling a radio, labeling each and every single parts within it, then detecting the tiniest part within the radio (atoms, or lets say a 'little iron'), then saying "IT ALL STARTED FROM THE LITTLE IRON, THEN FROM THERE IT BEGAN ITS PROCESS UNTIL IT BECAME A RADIO, THANKS TO THE SIMPLE LAWS OF PHYSICS, SUCH AS EARTHQUAKE, WIND, LIGHTNING, AND TORNADO..." :p....
Atoms before were considered the tinest particle there is, now as our technology progreses it comes down to quarks and sub-atomic paarticles. Point here is, science is NOT EVEN CLOSE, to understanding life...........

WTF are you talking about? This post makes no logical sense. However for your sake I shall try to dismember it and make sense out of it.

Attempting to detect the parts within the radio and investigating how it works is much more intellectually sophisticated that sitting down and smiling that it is the work of Daddy therefore I never question it. The former makes the kid LEARN something. The latter allows for brain atrophy.

I made analogies that it goes all the way to one religion, the ultimate truth....If everybody searches for the truth and some dies looking for it, then there must be a truth...Just as if someone looks for a gurl to fall inlove with, then there must be a gurl to fall inlove with (I can make many analogies..)

If someone dies looking for it? Can you say the same for the Muslim extremist suicide bombers? See? I can come up with a heck of a lot of better examples that yours. Good grief.

THERE IS AN ULTIMATE TRUTH, AND THAT ULTIMATE TRUTH ISNT SCIENCE, BUT FUNNY, IT IS A RELIGION.......IT IS A RELIGION WHERE THERE IS NOTHING IN SCIENCE IT DOESNT KNOW........IT IS A RELIGION THAT HAS BEEN UPDATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS........A RELIGION WHERE IT IS BUILT LIKE DEMOCRACY, BUT BUILT BEFORE DEMOCRACY.........THE ONLY RELIGION IN THE WORLD WHERE IT CLAIMS TO BE "INFALLIBLE" IN ITS TEACHINGS (ONLY WHEN IT IS A DOGMA), AND SO FAR NO SCHOLARS OR DOCTORS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PROVE THAT RELIGION FALSE OTHERWISE.........

Aww, is someone getting frustrated again and throwing a tantrum? You have Situational Impotence Disorder. You can't do a damn thing to keep your arguments from getting mass raped, so you get mad. Awwwwww.

Atheists, you are like little infants comapred to this religion.....I personally have observed all the atheist silly arguments, I PUT THIS ON EVERYTHING, BUT IM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, I LAUGHED AT YOUR ARGUMENTS, THAT I DONT WANT TO PRESENT IT TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITY, BECAUSE IF I DO, I BELIEVE MY TEACHER WILL LAUGH INSIDE & PERSONALLY REGARD ME AS "DUMBO": THEY WILL CERTAINLY NOT GO DOWN TO YUR LEVEL, AND I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.....

You have personally observed the arguments, so what? You can't do a damn thing to disprove them, neither can your church. See? First it was the retarded flat earth theory paraded by the Roman Catholic Church. Then it was anti-artificial insemination. Then it was anti-contraconception. Each was shot down pitifully. Do you see the glory of your church then? Good thing to have pride in.

:p One guy shot and killed another guy because he is a guy...People send off hordes of people to try to slaughter another group of people for the sake of some stupid land....ARE YOU THAT STUPID ZERO? DID YOU EVEN GET WHAT IM SAYING KID? I MEAN YOUR NOT A SPOILED 8 YRS OLD ARE YOU?

If I'm 8 years old, you're a zygote. Relatively speaking. The Crusades, in the words of your oh-so-holy church, was a crusade to save the holy land. They thought it was sanctioned by their god to do it. YOUR church is the one who said it.

Kiddo, when will you wake up? I will send out gentle healing thoughts to you during my nightly meditations to speed your recovery.

OK OK OK....THIS IS WHERE IM REALLY ANNOYED, FALSE ACCUSATIONS.....

WHERE IS THE ARGUMENT THAT I CANT ANSWER???

WHERE?

TELL ME AND POST THE SO-CALLED ARGUMENTS I CANT ANSWER....

BECAUSE I CERTAINLY HAVE ALOT OF ARGUMENTS YOU AS AN ATHEIST CANNOT ANSWER, AND I CAN POST IT HERE (CRIS, AND YOUR SO-CALLED ATHEISTS BUDDIES I HAVE EMBARASSED THEM ALREADY.....)...

Basically everything the senior poster atheists have posted in this forum. Pick one (your pick), and en garde!!

SO ONCE AGAIN POST IT........SO ILL DEAL WITH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.....POST IT OR ILL CALL YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC OR "POSSESED", HEARING VOICES IN YUR HEAD THAT DOESNT EXIST..........

Choose any one you want. You can have first pick. Let's go.

I am not God but a human being, so I cant demonstrate how God created life on earth.......

You want God to demonstrate how life exist for you?? Where? In your garage? Is it clean enough? Because if I invited God, I want to make sure that it is worth His time, you know what Im saying, He might get mad and all, and I dont want that to happen..............STUPID.......

If some phenomena is not reproducible, it is not scientific and not credible.

If some person claimed that his own god bestowed upon him a 3000 foot firebreathing dragon and then took it away, would you believe it? Would you? Would you believe him if you asked him to do it in front of your eyes to prove the creative ability of the god and he refused, saying that his god is above all that? If you say you would believe him, you are basically saying that evidence is not needed to believe anything.

You claim the same thing. Your god created something (in this case, life). So can he do it again? Well?

IF THE BISHOP CONDEMNED SOME HUMAN ACTS, DONT SAY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DID IT.....THE BISHOP IS NOT A CHURCH STUPID.....

The President has been chosen by the people. He represents, in essence, the will of the people to a certain extent. It is entirely different from the choosing of the bishops, etc. Don't get mixed up there.

MAYBE I CAN SAY THAT IF THERE IS A TEACHING IN U.S. THAT ALLOWS CHILD MOLESTATION, BUT THERES NONE...THE PRESIDENTS ACT ARE THEIR OWN DECISIONS...

Actually, I was using the example to demonstrate how slow it takes for the RCC to bring out truths about its own members.

The RCC is like a child. It hides its mistakes. If that had happened in, say, some branch of the US Gov, it would've been OUT immediately. If a scientist had faked his research, it would've been OUT. There are actual cases. Want them? It'll take a while for me to dig em up.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE R.C.C WHERE IT DOESNT CREDIT SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, IT ONLY DISCREDITS IT IF IT USED FOR BAD PURPOSE...And that itself is questionable, for some bishops view are distorted, BUT EVEN IF THEIR VIEWS ARE DISTORTED, THAT DOESNT MEAN THE CHURCH'S VIEW IS DISTORTED (DOGMAS AND "MAGISTERIUM" ARE THE FINAL DOCTRINE OF FAITH..).......

R.C.C HAVE THEIR OWN BIO-CHEMIST AND SCIENTISTS.....AS SCIENCE PROGRESS, THE CHURCH PROGRESS WITH IT.....THE CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOLS ARE THE TOP RANK SCHOOLS IN AMERICA, ADVANCED IN EDUCATION, SCIENCE OR HISTORY, A FACT YOU CANNOT REFUTE......

Top rank in America, but how many of the students remain Catholic? According to many friends in catholic schools, very few. So basically, the students of catholic schools have nothing to do with the progress of the church.

YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT THE CHURCH IS COMMUNITY OF BELIEVERS....LIKE JESUS WAS SAYING "The Kingdom of God can be likened by a mustard seed, it starts out really small but when grows, it is so huge that birds of the air dwells at it"- Jesus.

YOU HAVE TO GIVE HUMAN RACE THE TIME, SCIENCE CAN PROGRESS, AND THE CHURCH WITH IT...OK KID?

Well, good for the church. At least it's taking some interest in scientific affairs. But what exactly is the standard for "bad purpose"?

And I still haven't found a reply to my point about the church opposing SUZI and artificial insemination...mm?

Certainly not you.........

If I am the person who goes forward, not backwards like some religious people I know (like you), I am the smart one here.

SO stupid beyond belief, thats for you to answer stupid, not me....

It's for YOU, YOU are the one who claimed that physics stopped working. I never said that. Again, you sir, are the one who made that statement and you should back it up.

GO TO CATHOLIC SCHOOLS, YOULL LEARN MORE ABOUT SCIENCE....IN FACT, GO TO PRINCCTEON 10 YRS FROM NOW (I ASSUME U MUST BE 8 YRS OLD.), PRINCETON IS FOUNDED BY CATHOLICS......EDUCATION IS HEALTHY, YOU NEED IT.......

So? Is Princeton Catholic? Is it???? I understand it says it reflects beliefs of all religions including atheism. It has no catholic aspect whatsoever except for some names on the intitial payroll for funding to set it up.

Education is needed by ALL, not just you or me. Don't think it's good to go without it, kiddo.

if life were ever to exist, it is logiccal to believe it took milli seconds, otherwise yur ASSUMING THIS........

There was void, nothing, & we came from nowhere like mathematics "-we r,-1234567890=1234567890 (So if your a teen & mom caught you holding 3 bottles of beer, just tell her “be quite mom, the 3 bottles of beer came out of nowhere, it was -123=123, formula E=MC2.”). Then accidentally, a cell appeared! Don’t know how but I think the hurricane, lightning, & earthquake did it by "LUCK" (Physics). Then the single cell survived like a barbarian & "accidentally & luckily" got bigger. But this didn’t happen in one single step, but through random luck/chance (Super Extra Luck). The nucleus was luckily made first, this guy u wont believe it, he was very strong & was waiting until Mr. cytoplasm appeared.

So you can't accept the randomness that is an integral part of physics. I understand. The human mind is boggled by concepts that are too far beyond it.

Believe me, giants have fallen like you. Heck, even Einstein tried to disprove the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and wasted his time.

Then later on mitochondria accidentally appeared, he then said to cytoplasm & nucleus "sorry guys it took me 100,000,000,000,000,000 yrs to exist, its just that Mr. earthquake didn’t shake me right at first but it doesn’t matter, I accidentally appeared now, thanks for waiting guys", then ribosome accidentally appeared, then thousands & thousands of other parts accidentally appeared to join the rest of the crew until it became a fully develop cell. Men u wouldn’t believe it but for some weird reasons the first parts were mysteriously strong & survived on their own for millions of years w/out any help until the rest of the parts appeared to become a fully developed cell. Mr. Nucleus because he was waiting so long, he was mad at the lightning & wind saying "Punks, why did u guys make me wait this long! Damn it lightning, create Mr. cytoplasm quicker next time ok!" this cell was very strong, strong enough to survive alone & replicate itself until it became trillions & trillions & turned into a fish!! This cell is over trillions years old waiting all those time for the rest of the body parts to appear!

Makes sense to me so far. Perhaps you're finally beginning to grasp and accept evolution?

Naahhhh. Too radical for me to imagine whatsup making such a big jump in maturity.

If I were u, I wouldn’t mess around with this cell, I bet 100 bucks it could knock out Mike Tyson in 3 rounds. This fish then became land mammals, then dinosaurs, then here we are today zillions of zillions of years later, we are all accidents. (In this case, u can put a raisin outside & millions of yrs from now that sun dried grape will turn into dinosaurs, fishes, birds, etc., thanks to the simple laws of physics). There’s only one choice left, God. Accept God or you’ll share this theory, the "Delusionallostkids Theory".

Complex designs can appear from random variables. Look at the crystals of quartz, etc.

YOUR SO STUPID ZERO.........

Aww now you're getting mad. Awww, poor kid.

HAHAHAHA, THE POPE INVITES THE SCIENTIST ALL THE TIME TO UPDATE THE CHURCH OF NEW SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES, SO IT CAN BE TAUGHT IN UNIVERSITIES AND SCHOOLS (FOUNDED BY CATHOLICS...)

WHERE DO YOU LIVE? PLANET EARTH? THAT WAS HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO KID, LOL........YOUR SO PRIMITIVE ITS UNBELIEVABLE, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAVE ALL THE MODERN SCIENCE THERE IS TO IT......MAYBE NOT 600 YEARS AGO, BUT SO IS SCIENCE AT THE TIME........

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you make me laugh hard...........

Point is, your church makes ME laugh hard. The church is very primitive. It back tracks. It refuses to accept science. Historically, it has had a good track record in being unable to accept science, and for holding on to wrong ideas.

Your stupid beytond belief...You are calling the bishops decision as "THE CHURCH'S DECISION", ignorant kid...
The church is the "Dogma", it is like the senators trying to pass a bill, but that wont happen without the approval of the president. Or the president trying to pass a bill, but it wont happen until the senates in turn approve of it....

THATS WHAT "DOGMA" IS IN THE CHURCH....THE POPE JUST CANT SAY ANYTHING, IT NEEDED TO BE APPROVED BY ALL THE BISHOPS BEFORE IT BECOMES A DOGMA......OR THE BISHOP JUST CANT SAY ANYTHING, IT NEEDS TO BE APPROVE BY ALL THE BISHOPS UNITED WITH THE POPE (MAGISTERIUM) IT IS THEN THAT YOU CAN CALL IT "CHURCH'S DECISION"....

So? Then the pope exercises control over the outcome. It is not the opinion of the church, it is the opinion of your pope.

The opinion of a church's members does reflect the beliefs of their organization to some degree. Try to deal with that before randomly passing anything you can't deal with as "stupid".

EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT CHILD, GOT IT ZERO? EDUCATE YURSELF, THEN CHANGE YOUR NAME TO "NUMBER THREE"..........

First, you change your name to "I make stupid posts over and over again repeating every damn thing I say despite the fact that I've been shot down so many times it ain't funny".

in your dreams maybe.......AND I AGREE, AN IGNORANT BISHOP SHOULDNT MAKE COMMENT ABOUT SCIENCE IF HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SCIENCE, LIKEWISE AN IGNORANT SCIENTIST SHOULDNT MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT RELIGON IF HE'S IGNORANT ABOUT RELIGION...

Good. Agree with that thing about the scientist.

You don't walk in and say stuff about things you don't know about. Like you, whatsup. But you're learning, that's what counts. And it is the driving force behind my wasted time here replying. I have hope.

AND THATS WHY IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO SHUT YUR HOLE AND GET EDUCATION FIRST ZERO THEN OPEN YUR MOUTH, CURRENTLY SPEAKING, YOUR SO STUPID AND DUMB THAT ITS UNBELIEVABLE....

When I suddenly have hope that whatsup, this kid willl make it, he'll come to...then I see this. Sigh. Long way to go.

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE A PROBLEM PROVING AS MUCH MARTYRS AND FOLLOWERS THERE IS FOR GOD AS THERE IS FOR 6 BREASTED DOMINATRIX FROM JUPITER AM I RIGHT? SO WHERES THE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN THE NAME OF 6 BREASTED DOMINATRIX FROM JUPITER? WHERE?

OH YOU CANT PROVIDE A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE? THEN SHUT YOUR HOLE AND STOP LYING.....THIS CANNOT BE USED AS AN ANALOGY TO GOD, STUPID....

Explain to me why "6 breasted whatever" can not be switched to Allah or Vishnu or Yahweh or Jehovah. First you prove that to me, it was the original point of my posting there, which you've ignored. IT's what you consistently do. Ignore things you can't deal with.

:p YOUR TALKING TO YURSELF......

:rolleyes: Oh speak for yourself.

Like the 6 breasteed dominaatrix from Jupiter.......

YOUR RIGHT, THATS WHY GOD EXIST AND NATURE AS "LUCK" IS STUPID, SUGGEST EVIDENCE OTHERWISE.........

Evidence of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Prncl? It's a good example of "luck". It ties in with the Pauli Exclusion Principle to explain how the internal states of stars work. Classical thermodynamics does NOT work, someone has tried it. Ever heard of H fusion, He fusion, CNO fusion cycle, degeneracy pressure, to go to neutron stars etc? It's fascinating, you should read it.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST? :) AND YOU WONDER WHY I CALLED YOU STUPID?????????

HAHAHAHAHA......

THE ONLY THING I AWAIT IN YUR RESPONSE, IS THE SO-CALLED ARGUMENTS THAT I CANNOT ANSWER, I WILL WAIT FOR THAT IF IT EXIST........IF YOU WILL NOT POST IT, THEN I WILL ASSUME YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC, HEARING VOICES THAT DONT EXIST........ :p

As I said, ANY argument that senior atheists have made here are game. The concept of randomness, like the Heisenberg Principle. Evolution. etc. The 6 breasted dominatrix thing.

Come on, let's see what you've got kiddo.

Last edited:
To everyone -

whatsup's general abuse is as bad and strong as ever, despite our polite requests for him to moderate his tone. And his very irritating use of CAPS continues as before and again despite many requests for him to stop.

His comments are now just repeats of everything he has said before and there is no sign that he understands basic logic or reasoning.

Does anyone see any real value to whatsup continuing to contribute here?

I do not see that his posts any longer contribute to the value of this forum, and they distract us from spending time considering more interesting issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back