I cant feel my life

well than tell me what do guys get their gf's 4 than?

Well, if you find your perfect counter part you continue living with your own live with the help of your spouse. It's a balance. I like to have plenty of sex, doesn't mean that's all that arouses mind and physical body.

Well, if you find your perfect counter part you continue living with your own live with the help of your spouse. It's a balance. I like to have plenty of sex, doesn't mean that's all that arouses mind and physical body.

fine. But answer my question. What do guys need girlfriends for?

and did I mention...I am a virgin?

Good for you literally, I was a virgin until 18 before that I had about 10 boyfriends that wanted to get into my pants and that was really the only reason they dated me.
But my boyfriend now was a virgin before he met me because he cannot stand "dumb bitches".

fine. But answer my question. What do guys need girlfriends for?

girlfriends? to experience and learn from mistakes.
Get to know the opposite sex.
Experiment with your girlfriend if there is trust.
Treat each other nicely and have fun being on the same levels as they.
To cuddle and show affection.
Articulate the love you have and want to give to them.

among other things of course...

It all depends on intention and respect as well.

but do guys really think about these things? or do they think about whats under the panties?

I mean what begins the initiation...:rolleyes: her genuine smile? or the thought of her in bed?

Excuse me for asking, but I always think about sex. Not that I show it.

Guys with elevated testosterone have more difficulty bonding and feeling love for there oxycontin levels are low so it is more difficult for them.

Again, it varies on each guys each have "different" morals and values.

Guys with elevated testosterone have more difficulty bonding and feeling love for there oxycontin levels are low so it is more difficult for them.

Again, it varies on each guys each have "different" morals and values.

well give me an advice. I look at a girl, I see her naked...and my fantasy goes wild.

How do I handle that? :rolleyes:

but do guys really think about these things? or do they think about whats under the panties?

I mean what begins the initiation...:rolleyes: her genuine smile? or the thought of her in bed?

Excuse me for asking, but I always think about sex. Not that I show it.

I always think about having sex with my boyfriend and get all tingly if I imagine it. :D

Any who, My boyfriend is as much as an intellect as I so from that we are able to articulate our "souls" if you will. Guys always think about sex there is nothing wrong with it unless they make a girl feel vulnerable and uncomfortable.

My boyfriend thinks about both sex and love.

in addition to that...every time I see a girl, my brain stops thinking. I cannot solve math problems or write..

in addition to that...every time I see a girl, my brain stops thinking. I cannot solve math problems or write..

nerves, your nervous to be who you are so you act like someone else.
can't confront things.

Shut up.. :bugeye:

first........... if your comprehension is really that reduced, then i can see why you are too stupid to understand the wisdom behind the advice

The opening post reflects a mind that has no purpose. as if not yet comprehending what 'life' is or what tomorrow is even for.

Making a baby, creates a responsibility to 'life' as an innert function of nature (instinct)

since the logic of purpose has not been learned by the mind, to remove or redirect a soul to the natural truths of 'making a baby'... then 'good' (support life to continue) can be realized both physiologically and the natural responsibility will reinvigorate purpose. (a double edged sword)

but your response was prideful and reflected your ignorance

it is why i don't do well with the so called educated, their depth is often as shallow as their intent of doing good.

i guess the advice was too much for you to comprehend :shrug:

first........... if your comprehension is really that reduced, then i can see why you are too stupid to understand the wisdom behind the advice

The opening post reflects a mind that has no purpose. as if not yet comprehending what 'life' is or what tomorrow is even for.

Making a baby, creates a responsibility to 'life' as an innert function of nature (instinct)

since the logic of purpose has not been learned by the mind, to remove or redirect a soul to the natural truths of 'making a baby'... then 'good' (support life to continue) can be realized both physiologically and the natural responsibility will reinvigorate purpose. (a double edged sword)

but your response was prideful and reflected your ignorance

it is why i don't do well with the so called educated, their depth is often as shallow as their intent of doing good.

i guess the advice was too much for you to comprehend :shrug:

lol come on man, I meant that half jokingly.
My problem with your suggestion is that it won't take care of the root problem.
Here's a guy that is unhappy in life and you advice him to make babies. Don't you see a major potential problem arising on the horizon ?

On top of that, you don't even know how old he is. And he said that part of his problem was that he was unable to find a girlfriend.. although, to be fair, he said that after you gave him your advice.
Also there is the issue that, currently, we don't exactly have a shortage of humans.

with one hundred $$$ on every corner...SPORT is the most expensive activity in USA.

Bungee jumping started life out as something pretty inexpensive (Jumping from a self build platform with a vine tied to your ankle), it's just the equipment, insurances and of course potential medical bills (if you don't die) however should you survive you'd be screaming "Again!".

(Obviously I wouldn't suggest anyone tries doing something like this without the proper equipment, after all you are after anecdotes to sampling the fine things that life has to throw at you and conveying them to other people, not killing yourself and just leaving a memorial.)

here lies, "Stryder, the true bungee jumping hippi who after a fullfilling IT career made it to the bottom in one very short gasp"

Also there is the issue that, currently, we don't exactly have a shortage of humans.

to: Bishadi...let me fill in the gaps on what Enmos advocates here...by saying "we don't exactly have a shortage of humans." he actually is advocating complete annihilation of all human species from planet Earth.

Is that the sort of advice you should be following? My dear homo sapien, have pride in your species and our kingship, as supreme rulers of this universe, will stand forever.

My problem though is that I always feel so tired and sleepy. After classes I sit on the bus for two and half hours until it gets home...and than I got to walk like 2 miles. And when I get home I just want to sleep

Not to be rude but I guess you are still living with your parents if you are travelling that distance to study. Have you thought about moving out? If you are a student, find other low income students you get on with and talk to them about renting a bachelor pad between you. You'll need to work out how to pay your share of the rent and any other bills. You'll likely have a number of things that you'll need to deal with (Who hogs the loo, the internet connection or where that last pretzel was dipped prior to being placed in the refrigerator)

In honesty you could have a laugh with these new "roomies" and do a bunch of stuff that will create a whole load of anecdotes for the future, just try to get on with each other and remember that none of you are the boss of the pad, so don't start telling people what they should do. (Just what happens if it isn't done)

This method will encourage you to work out how to live with other people in a household, you'll be closer to your schooling and you get to party a bit more. (Obviously you'll have to adopt a party attitude rather than the usual draq-online)

to: Bishadi...let me fill in the gaps on what Enmos advocates here...by saying "we don't exactly have a shortage of humans." he actually is advocating complete annihilation of all human species from planet Earth.

Is that the sort of advice you should be following? My dear homo sapien, have pride in your species and our kingship, as supreme rulers of this universe, will stand forever.

Oh yeah, when you have psychological problems, by all means, solve them by having babies.. :rolleyes:

Stryder...I dont live with my parents. But I cant go against their judgement for me to continue school, which takes up most of my time.

What I really should do is go get a job (which is easy for me) and make money to save for a car. But I dont want to end taking classes. So I am stuck riding buses.

Stryder...I dont live with my parents. But I cant go against their judgement for me to continue school, which takes up most of my time.

What I really should do is go get a job (which is easy for me) and make money to save for a car. But I dont want to end taking classes. So I am stuck riding buses.

Do you have a driver's license ?

Back