I cant feel my life

yeah.... you can't completely feel good about life...
Since every species on earth is on the survivor mode in which The Creator designed these cycle in order to have food chain, stronger species eat weaker species in order to survive, this is the cruel matter that Creator had design the species. Why not God create rocks edible? . But since human is at the top of the food chain, we are free from most of the threat. But the cruelty of Creator design does not stop human free from threat, we are indulge in a cruelty life, we are slave for ourselves life. We are slave for our money and love matter, and worry too much about our far future that other animal doesn't need to worry about.

Last edited:
hello there I'm new to these forums been reading for a while and this is my new post.

For some strange reason, Ive been thinking alot about this. Every day that passes and every thing that I do right after that I feel like I have done nothing and accomplished nothing. Its like a feeling of emptiness and this has been going on for the past few months. Its making me more lazy and getting me depressed. For example If I travel to my neighboring city and comeback during the weekend I feel like it was all a haze and a blur like more of a dream than reality.

It sounds like you haven't found any passions in life. Sounds like a good opportunity for experimenting.

simply said... Nobody on earth is totally happy about their life. Rich or poor people, literate or illiterate people is always have too many complains about their life...

That is all about life... so PITY....

I can see now why he named himself envy. He is in a position of envy. Right? Do you see my point? It's what makes people happy happy joy joy happy happy JOY JOY that makes people happy and well, envy is a part of the life he once knew. He has positive features and a strong mind, all sorts of things could be said about him which are great. BUt I guess the question would probably revolve more around the feeling and the inspirations. Well he has a lot ot be inspired about.

1. It's depression.
2. It's reality, life is actually empty, consciousness is an illusion, nothing is truly meaningful or significant.

ur acctually rite at this point I think life is an illusion ...

but anyway I think planning more meaningful trips to more exotic locations makes more sense ... yes im 22 and im a virgin too :( most of my friends are not and this makes me depressed. It reached a point that I cant even hang out with couples anymore it makes me feel uncomfortable. Another problem is that all my friends are still students so if I plan a trip I will be going by myself which I dont think is a good idea, cuz I might not enjoy it.

ur acctually rite at this point I think life is an illusion ...

but anyway I think planning more meaningful trips to more exotic locations makes more sense ... yes im 22 and im a virgin too :( most of my friends are not and this makes me depressed. It reached a point that I cant even hang out with couples anymore it makes me feel uncomfortable. Another problem is that all my friends are still students so if I plan a trip I will be going by myself which I dont think is a good idea, cuz I might not enjoy it.

Well you could sign up for more academic studies, otherwise you need to social network a bit. As terrible as it is try some social networking sites, even dating sites. You can't go far wrong, you don't have to sleep with anyone at the end of the day, just go out and enjoy an evening... maybe you can find that special someone. If you haven't many friends and they are all coupled up, then you should have any worried about them spotting you on a dating site.

If you find someone worthwhile through such a site then perhaps you won't have to take a trip alone.

Failing that you could find a a number of social groups that meet in the real world.

I can see now why he named himself envy. He is in a position of envy. Right? Do you see my point? It's what makes people happy happy joy joy happy happy JOY JOY that makes people happy and well, envy is a part of the life he once knew. He has positive features and a strong mind, all sorts of things could be said about him which are great. BUt I guess the question would probably revolve more around the feeling and the inspirations. Well he has a lot ot be inspired about.

envy cuz I envy how ppl enjoy their lives unlike me ... I find the ppl surrounding me enjoy things and smile and, but for me I find it hard to smile and find it hard to get satisfied. the last time i was satisfied is when I bought my car (7 months ago). But what kills me is that when I used to be a uni boy all I thought about was graduating in order to get a job and get my own place car so that im set to get a girlfriend .... now that I ive got all that I still cant seem to get one even thou I asked them out.

envy cuz I envy how ppl enjoy their lives unlike me ... I find the ppl surrounding me enjoy things and smile and, but for me I find it hard to smile and find it hard to get satisfied. the last time i was satisfied is when I bought my car (7 months ago). But what kills me is that when I used to be a uni boy all I thought about was graduating in order to get a job and get my own place car so that im set to get a girlfriend .... now that I ive got all that I still cant seem to get one even thou I asked them out.

U gotta work on explaining this i can't mannage to see what you're saying, so you're envious, I understand that. I've been there before.:eek: It's not fun but then again it isn't very upsetting, you actually feel a genuine sense of possibility for other people in envious positions right? I understand this, but I don't understand the other seemingly bypassed details>? What's wrong with all of that. And seriously: Who has a life after collage living alone? I wonder....

Other possibilities;

You are extremely sensitive to things. You call yourself "coldenvy" and your writing may for some appear strong, etc, but to me it does appear as you describe it. You seem simple and empty, without purpose meaning all of the grander things which everyone seems to normally have. Whats amazing though is you've been through all of the collage and etc and now you're here. Well.

Hmm. That is a harsh one.

Life is:
1. Meaningless Goal- when you had achieved your ultimate goal, it may not last long.
2. We are born empty and died empty (money and knowledge can't carried with your diseased body to another life.
3. Keep hovering with your aspiration and imagination but 90% can't materialise.
4. Fragile- accident will get you killed easily.
5. 10% happy; 90% unhappy.
6. God's design to make us endure the entire grueling, unexpected and suffering life,start from born till dead.
7. Perhaps more happy in after life.
8. No free meal.

Last edited:
I just want to let you know guys that im reading every post but your too fast for me ill try to post and read twice faster. and thnx for helping me out ... it feels better knowing im not alone. guess what happened to make things worse for me I had an accident yesterday and my cars right door got bashed and now I have to go to the insurance and go on with the annoying long procedure of repairing my car :(

I just want to let you know guys that im reading every post but your too fast for me ill try to post and read twice faster. and thnx for helping me out ... it feels better knowing im not alone. guess what happened to make things worse for me I had an accident yesterday and my cars right door got bashed and now I have to go to the insurance and go on with the annoying long procedure of repairing my car :(

that is called life... once you get immuned or acquainted, you will feel better about it and easier to solve problem. Life is full of problem...not much time to let you smile happily...

Hmm, it's funny cause I might actually envy you(accept for the whole car thing). I want the option to be alone. Especially sinced your finished with school and settled. The people I have to endure all day make my IQ drop by the shitload. As for you thinking whatever you've done was pointless, I'm sorry but unless you brag about what you've just done constantly or have a constant reminer of that deed.... It kind of is pointless.

Hmm, it's funny cause I might actually envy you(accept for the whole car thing). I want the option to be alone. Especially sinced your finished with school and settled. The people I have to endure all day make my IQ drop by the shitload. As for you thinking whatever you've done was pointless, I'm sorry but unless you brag about what you've just done constantly or have a constant reminer of that deed.... It kind of is pointless.

I hate ppl that brag ... I knw ppl that come and tell me Ive been soo busy at work im sorry I couldnt talk, and I bought this the other day and I love doing this and that ... I never complain to ppl that my job is hard to deal with and I never tell ppl that I just came back home and im tired, or I have been soo busy thats y i didnt call you. What about you? so I get it that your in University ? or school ? how come the ppl make your iq drop, when I was in my university everyone seemed smarter than me compared to work environment people.

I hate ppl that brag ... I knw ppl that come and tell me Ive been soo busy at work im sorry I couldnt talk, and I bought this the other day and I love doing this and that ... I never complain to ppl that my job is hard to deal with and I never tell ppl that I just came back home and im tired, or I have been soo busy thats y i didnt call you. What about you? so I get it that your in University ? or school ? how come the ppl make your iq drop, when I was in my university everyone seemed smarter than me compared to work environment people.

Sorry if it seemed like I bragged I guess? But yeah i'm still in high school. The people I used to hang around didn't talk about much only girls, sports, weed, and whatever. I try to not hang around everyone and i'm sorry to generalize them but, they're almost all the same. After hearing the same crap over and over it drives you pretty nuts. Btw you don't really sound like you enjoy your job.

Sorry if it seemed like I bragged I guess? But yeah i'm still in high school. The people I used to hang around didn't talk about much only girls, sports, weed, and whatever. I try to not hang around everyone and i'm sorry to generalize them but, they're almost all the same. After hearing the same crap over and over it drives you pretty nuts. Btw you don't really sound like you enjoy your job.

I dont ... I wanted to be an aeronautical engineer but in dubai (where Iam now) there is not much possibilities to get a job in that field unless u have shitloads of experience. So I had to settle for the construction field which till now I find boring and unexciting.

Obviously your life is at some crossroads where what you know and what your doing is in conflict of what you might perceive as valuable ?
Let me suggst that its likely as you or i age and time goes by that life becomes more
important by the sheer weight of our acheivements .. we tend to set goals we
expect certain changes and we find that they do not seem to materialize for
our lives even when outhers around us seem to be getting thar with ease ...
i can tell you this all things have meaning and most things take time sometimes
decades
You just have to try thats all if your important goal is to be married with children then go to church or go to a laundrymat try to meet a suitable mate
If your goal is to be like your rich freind try to get a job like or simular to him/her
if your goal is to be happy try to include some time for humor watch comedians
ones that are funny not just sarcastic
Also some modern occupations are how do you say non productive to real human
needs if you are working with selfish co workers then your resonably normal
I can say things seem to mean less than they used to ... and a lot of people
have decided its easier to hassel thar way to keep that jobs or means of obtaining
monie if you are compareing monie to success or positions with ability you may eb
suffering from burn-out ...weve had possibly billions of years to exist as careing
contributing beings and things are far from perfect ....I have heard it said things get
worse befor they get better...i suggest youlay off the tv get some personal
interations with older people seniors ... grow a garden . ... make a freind that needs
you instead of the outher way ...thes are all 3 things that have a great deal of
relevance to your carmah or personal values" thanks 4 reading"

Back