I cant feel my life

how about this...I am a perfectly normal straight individual, with no gay cell in my body. My DNA is tuned to the frequency of women.

Huh? how about that as a choice in the menu for my lifestyle?

hence again, what i said.

Stereotypes attract attention.

And non-stereotypes, do not.

A little spice there, a little spice here...and we got people replying to me and making me popular...wohooooo! yey!

Stereotypes only attract attention when they don't want it.

You replied, right?

There is my attention.

Oh no, wrong analogy draq. Your constant disapproval of being gay, only unleashes the suspect that you might be.

The more a stereotype proclaims something, the more it seems unlikely that it is the truth, because when analysed under the correct psychological light, they are displeased so much with their own status, they need to completely defend it, and in most situation, with irrelevent proof.

as inscribed in the holy scriptures of Koran...

Verse 22:104

And Mohammed came to the farmlands and he saw that all land was good before him for the men born in it made what life made them of from the beginning of their days until the days of their end, they had kept loyal to the life that made them who they are

as inscribed in the holy scriptures of Koran...

Verse 22:104

And Mohammed came to the farmlands and he saw that all land was good before him for the men born in it made what life made them of from the beginning of their days until the days of their end, they had kept loyal to the life that made them who they are

Are you quoting texts from the Koran now ? Omg..

Also, that text does nothing for you in this discussion.

Draq, have you suddenly become a night owl the last few days... you've been up at some really obsurd hours; knowing you live in america n' all.

Sure.. so why are you afraid of gay people ?

because gay people are a threat to world population.

Scenario: everyone becomes gay/lesbian...no children are born...the world is dead

Scenario 2: no gay people....children are born...the world is alive and well

Scenario 3: some gay people and some straight people...the world controls its own population

But I am straight, so let the other people who are gay "control" population of the Earth by not contributing with their own children.

Draq, have you suddenly become a night owl the last few days... you've been up at some really obsurd hours; knowing you live in america n' all.

yeah I have...

tests man...linear algebra and dynamics, are making me stay up all night.

Scenario: everyone becomes gay/lesbian...no children are born...the world is dead

Scenario 3: some gay people and some straight people...the world controls its own population

But I am straight, so let the other people who are gay "control" population of the Earth by not contributing with their own children.

Oh, so children of gay people are gay ?
You are not concerned for the world population, you are concerned for yourself for some reason.

We don't live in the cave man days anymore draq... even if everyone was gay, there is such a thing as artificial insemination.

Back