I AM an Astrologer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A claim and 6 pages of no supportive evidence. That is 6 pages of supportive evidence that Billy Chyldyshe is a liar.

Not everyone knows how to talk to an astrologer.

How do you draw up a chart?

Thats the whole point...you don't need to do anything but come up with a person in the public eye who negates the entire thing. I'm not going into the elements because theyre readily found all over the internet so why bother and it will become apparent anyhow.

Fire is the most easily spotted so its best to stick to that. How its used is another matter. Al Gore doesnt come across as particularly inspiring but it important not to take it to literally. He does hold some passionate beliefs and he is also someone who see's himself as a leader which is why leaders tend to have at least a fair dollop of fire element. It wouldnt..as in Hitler..be unusual though to find them entirely difficient in other qualities.

Its merely a case of plucking a well known personality out of the air. I then win the point again...and so it continues...I keep winning and the scientists keep losing.

They have to lose because these are immutable laws - they cannot be wrong unless someone made a huge mistake writing out the birth certificate or in ther ways (which may account for 2-5% but nothing significant enough to spoil the evidence.

Thats the whole point...you don't need to do anything but come up with a person in the public eye who negates the entire thing. I'm not going into the elements because theyre readily found all over the internet so why bother and it will become apparent anyhow.
So you're not going to actually offer any rationale?
We have to do your work for you?
Hardly.
How the f*ck can we come up with anything that negates the entire thing when you haven't shown how it's derived or applied?
You don't have the first idea of what science is.

Fire is the most easily spotted so its best to stick to that. How its used is another matter. Al Gore doesnt come across as particularly inspiring but it important not to take it to literally. He does hold some passionate beliefs and he is also someone who see's himself as a leader which is why leaders tend to have at least a fair dollop of fire element. It wouldnt..as in Hitler..be unusual though to find them entirely difficient in other qualities.
So it's a matter of interpretation?
If it's not taken literally how is it science?
It's either true or it isn't.

Its merely a case of plucking a well known personality out of the air. I then win the point again...and so it continues...I keep winning and the scientists keep losing.
Nope, it's a case of merely plucking bollocks out thin air.
Win?
Oh yeah, you're delusional.

They have to lose because these are immutable laws - they cannot be wrong unless someone made a huge mistake writing out the birth certificate or in ther ways (which may account for 2-5% but nothing significant enough to spoil the evidence.
Immutable laws that are open to interpretation and not taken literally?
Evidence? Where?

Cesspool please, I thought we might have had something here, but it turns out be another fruit cake troll that can't even be bothered to back up his own arguments.
I'm done.

I'll see if I can use a random example of someone who's birthday it is and is someone in the public eye.

m5Qu4AKVRWs5.png

Now needless to say he isn't in politics but he is a natural leader than a follower. All the personality stuff is the embroidery of the chart. This element stuff takes seconds whilst the rest takes ages.

I mean even Dickie Dawkins has a fiery chart but with him it merely descends into arrogance and delusions or grandeur.

And if 'memes' aren't as much fantasy as faeries dancing in thee garden I dont know what is:))

And Al Gores..

826ua2krM2T3.png

There seems to be a few people confused by the intricacy of the pics so to make things clear FIRE is coloured RED.

:))

Well your obviously overly fiery because you keep losing your rag every five munutes so you'd be good case study actually. Whats your birth time..do you have a mother? Can you ask her?

<< How the f*ck can we come up with anything that negates the entire thing when you haven't shown how it's derived or applied? >>

Its such a silly nonsensical reply. Dont you understand that you merely need to think up a famous person in any field and throw it up in the air so as to disprove the theory. Is that beyond you?

Well your obviously overly fiery because you keep losing your rag every five munutes so you'd be good case study actually. Whats your birth time..do you have a mother? Can you ask her?

<< How the f*ck can we come up with anything that negates the entire thing when you haven't shown how it's derived or applied? >>

Its such a silly nonsensical reply. Dont you understand that you merely need to think up a famous person in any field and throw it up in the air so as to disprove the theory. Is that beyond you?

You mean me ?
may 4th 1977 at 10:15 am

<< Where's the prediction of Al Gores future that can be verified as coming true? Any Richard can say he has a firey aspect as he is a politician. >>

Crikey! I've already got a convert...this chap is already convinced that all political leaders have a fiery aspect. Well done.

Are you the poster who keeps ranting and swearing or is it someone else?

Uhm that wasnt me i guess.

It matters where you got the charts, because it matters how they are made. Seems to me you dont know how they are made. If thats true how can you rely on them, for all you know someone just made them up.

<< Where's the prediction of Al Gores future that can be verified as coming true? Any Richard can say he has a firey aspect as he is a politician. >>

Crikey! I've already got a convert...this chap is already convinced that all political leaders have a fiery aspect. Well done.

If you ever fail to scam desperate old ladies I suggest you take up standup comedy.:)

Chart for B. Chyldyshe;

Chart1.jpg

Billy Chyldyshe said:
Since you haven't had the decency to explain what these elements are, how they're measured how they apply can you please (again) explain exactly how they are derived and applied.
I don't have the theory - you do, therefore you have to show us how it's arrived at.
If we don't know how it's obtained then what is to stop you (as you seem to be doing) just inventing a chart based on your knowledge of that person as it stands, with no relation whatsoever to their date and time of birth?
Is that beyond you?

I was actually using the word fiery to mean volatile BTW. As in a fiery redhead:p

Yes its fascinating isn't it. I take it that some of the Americans here are fans of George Dubya the cross-eyed Texan warmonger, unelected, inarticulate, who epitomises the arrogance of American foreign policy. So for all the yanks here placate yourselves with further evidence that he does at least have fire well represented.

y4VM3va3rRVY.png

Uhm that wasnt me i guess.

It matters where you got the charts, because it matters how they are made. Seems to me you dont know how they are made. If thats true how can you rely on them, for all you know someone just made them up.

No its was Oli.

Seemingly he can't remember his birthdate. Try looking at a birth certificate, Ol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back