I AM an Astrologer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one of you wanting to give up their date, time and place for the challenge? Then how do I prove myself as as astrologer?

You are requesting a prediction for a Worldly event. My field of astrology deals w/people prediction and events. A natal chart reading, a progression and a transit.

I still don't get the distinction. Don't events that involve people require a world for the people to be in?

If you are referring to Crunchy Cat's challenge then I might say again, that it will not be a World event as in where it will happen. Someone will give me a person of this forum's real birthdate, time and place. I will give you a reading and submit things that may have happened in the past and what may happen in the future. Then you can decide.

Not one of you wanting to give up their date, time and place for the challenge? Then how do I prove myself as as astrologer?

I am up for the challenge. I just don't understand what exactly you are going to deliver. Maybe it would help if that were explained.

If you are referring to Crunchy Cat's challenge then I might say again, that it will not be a World event as in where it will happen. Someone will give me a person of this forum's real birthdate, time and place. I will give you a reading and submit things that may have happened in the past and what may happen in the future. Then you can decide.

OK, here's one for you. July 20th, 1972, 8:17 AM.

Thanks, but I need a place of birth also. Alot of birth certificates have the time on them, believe it or not. Some states were very specific about putting times of births on their certificates.

Someone will give me a person of this forum's real birthdate, time and place. I will give you a reading and submit things that may have happened in the past and what may happen in the future. Then you can decide.

I didn't catch this part originally. *may* have happened and *may* happen in the future? I can make up a bunch of baloney about what *may* have happened and *may* happen to a person and I am sure I'll get some hits. Can you make a prediction about something very specific that *did* happen in the past and *will* happen in the future?

Birthdate: May 4th, 1977.
Birthtime: 10:15 am
Place of birth: Leiden, the Netherlands
Currently living in: Lelystad, the Netherlands

:)

It has been given: mine is, as I said, in my profile. (Time 04:30).
But answer me these questions:

1) How does getting one chart correct prove that it's anything more than a lucky guess? That's why we need to know the methodology.
2) Why birth date rather than conception date and time?

Here's mine:

April 4, 1984
12:59 am
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I hope you can find the coordinates in the Ephemerides.... :D

Its very generous of Sappho but its not the way I'd choose. You cant stop stubborn all men set in their ways.

Ollie keeps parroting on about 'its in the profile stoopid!'..his charm of expression is impressive..I can almost see him with gritted teeth hammering the keyboard...why the rush? It takes a substantial amount of time to do a chart and I'd suggest to Sappho..its destined to be wasted time. Its like asking Maggie Thatcher to discuss politics with Tony Benn and for Maggie to walk out saying 'I was wrong!'.

In short..such things just dont happen, Sappho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back