Humans Aren't Perfect

Visitor,

Why the ALLCAPS? Do you feel the need to "shout" to get your point across?

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth
unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are
ravening wolves." -Matthew 7:14-15 (KJV)

Genesis 6:9 _These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Genesis 17:1 _¶And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

1 Kings 15:14 _But the high places were not removed: nevertheless Asa's heart was perfect with the LORD all his days.

Job 1:1 _¶There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Job 1:8 _And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

etc., etc., etc.,

If God made man Perfectly, then we would be equal to him and like him... just imagine our world if everyone was a clone of yourself...boring! There would be no reason, and no purpose. There is a reason and a purpose now, we just don't know what it is.

Besides, a perfect God and a perfect man equals the loss of 'balance of oposites'!

Humans certainly aren't perfect, but that's because perfect is a completely subjectiv

Genesis 6:9 _These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Genesis 17:1 _¶And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

1 Kings 15:14 _But the high places were not removed: nevertheless Asa's heart was perfect with the LORD all his days.

Job 1:1 _¶There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

Job 1:8 _And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

etc., etc., etc.,

If God made man Perfectly, then we would be equal to him and like him... just imagine our world if everyone was a clone of yourself...boring! There would be no reason, and no purpose. There is a reason and a purpose, we just don't know what it is. It could be as simple as it, (sin and impurfection), gave God 'purpose'! Besides, a perfect God and a perfect man equals the loss of 'balance of oposites'!
(I didn't read the whole thread, so I hope I'm not being repaticious.)

edgar,
On the subject of the "Seed of Discrepency"

(from a message titled "the seed of discrepency") Jan 18, 1965
"Notice, their seeds grew together just exactly like God said over here also in the 13th chapter of our text tonight, of Matthew, "Let them grow together." Now, Cain went to the land of Nod, found himself a wife, and married; and Abel was slewn, and God raised up Seth to take his place. And the generations started moving on, between right and wrong. Now, we notice they gathered, each one of them, time after time, and God had to... It got so wicked till God had to destroy it.
But they finally came forth until both of those seeds, the seed of discrepancy and the Seed of God put forth their genuine heads, and that wound up in Judas Iscariot and in Jesus Christ. For He was the Seed of God; He was the beginning of the creation of God, He was nothing less than God. And Judas Iscariot was borned the son of perdition, come from hell, returned to hell. Jesus Christ was the Son of God, the Word of God made manifest. Judas Iscariot in his discrepancy was the seed of the Devil, come to the world, and for deceit, just like he was at the beginning, Cain, his former father."

Mathew 13:34
"All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: 35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
WHY IN PARABLES...? BECAUSE IN ANOTHER PLACE HE SAID UNTO YOU....(THE CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM) IT HAS BEEN "GIVEN" TO KNOW, BUT UNTO THEM (THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD) IT HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN.

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the son of man.
HE IS THE WORD, IT IS A SEED, THE VERY LIFE OF GOD IN YOU THAT IS QUICKENED WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORDS OF LIFE AND ARE BORN AGAIN INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD AS A SPIRIT BABE IN CHRIST.

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil;
HOW DID HE DO IT,....? JUST AS IN THE BEGINNING WITH EVE, BY MIXING A LIE WITH THE TRUTH.....IF SHE (THE CHURCH REMEMBER) BELIEVES IT AND REJECTS CHRIST THE WORD FOR THEIR OWN DOCTRINE, THEY ARE LOST...NOTHING LEFT BUT JUDGEMENT. THIS IS MANIFESTING TIME...THE FULLNESS OF TIME, WHEN ALL THINGS ARE GATHERED TOGETHER, IT'S HARVEST TIME...AND THE SONS OF GOD ARE MANIFESTING GOD, THE TARES MANIFEST WHAT THEY ARE AND ARE GATHERED INTO BUNDLES TO BE BURNED.

The harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels,
AND HE DID, ALL SEVEN "ANGELS" OR CHURCH AGE MESSINGERS.......PAUL, IRANEUS, MARTIN, COLUMBA, LUTHER, WESLEY, AND BRANHAM. ONE FROM EVERY AGE TO CALL THE NAMES OF THE ELECT FROM EACH AGE WHO WILL ACCEPT THE TRUTH, AND THOSE WHO REJECT THE WORD, THE "MESSAGE" FROM GOD FOR THEIR DAY, BIND THEM INTO BUNDLES, TO BE BURNED....(REV.18)....(THE DENOMINATIONS THAT ARE LEFT LIKE THE LIFELESS HUSKS THAT REMAIN AFTER EACH MOVE OF GOD WHEN THE LIFE HAS MOVED ON INTO MORE REVELATION...SEE) THESE ARE THE SEVEN STARS IN HIS HAND. AND THEN AFTER THIS HE SENDS NO MORE MESSINGERS, BUT COMES HIMSELF, TO BE REVEALED FROM HEAVEN AS THE SON OF MAN.

And they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
THIS ALWAY SPEAKS OF THE TRIBULATION PERIOD. THE JEWS FOR REJECTING JESUS WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS PERIOD, TO GIVE THEIR OWN BLOOD BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE BLOOD OF JESUS WHEN IT WAS AVAILABLE TO THEM, AND THE CHURCH THAT MISSES HIS COMING AS THE SON OF MAN....THE "FOOLISH VIRGINS" ...THESE ALSO GO THROUGH THIS TRIBULATION PERIOD, FOR THEY ARE FOOLISH NOT WISE, BECAUSE "THE WISE SHALL KNOW THEIR GOD"....
BUT YET "VIRGINS" BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MARK OF THE BEAST, WHICH IS TO ACCEPT THE REVELATION OF THE FALSE DENOMINATIONAL DOCTRINE INTO THE FOREHEAD OF THEIR REVELATION, OR THE "WOMB" WHERE SATANS SEED IMPREGNATES HIS BRIDE AND TAKES HOLD, OR TO GIVE THE RIGHT HAND OF FELLOWSHIP VOWING TO DO THE WILL OF THE CHURCH.........

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear
THE SONS OF GOD MANIFESTED IN THE GLORY HE PREPARED FOR US.......HIS GLORY HE SHARES WITH US. HE SAID TO HIM THAT OVERCOMES IN THIS AGE I WILL GRANT TO HIM TO SET WITH ME IN MY THRONE......HIS THRONE IS HEAVEN, (HEAVEN IS MY THONE AND THE EARTH IS MY FOOTSTOOL) REMEMBER...?
HE COME IN THREE SONS NAMES ...SON OF GOD, SON OF MAN, AND SON OF DAVID.....HE WAS SON OF GOD THROUGH THE AGES, SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND (OR POWER) OF GOD, INTERCEDING FOR THE SINS OF THE PEOPLE, THEN AT THE APPOINTED TIME HE RISES UP FROM THE MERCY SEAT TAKES THE BOOK, (THE BOOK OF REDEMPTION SEALED WITH SEVEN SEALS), AND OPENS THE SEALS AND AS THE SON OF MAN REVEALS WHAT IS IN IT FROM HEAVEN..... THE THINGS WHICH HAVE BEEN HID SINCE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD...THIS HAS HAPPENED STARTING IN 1963 WHEN A PROPHET (WILLIAM BRANHAM) WAS ON THE EARTH. SEE THESE TAPE RECORDED SERMONS AND VERBATIM MESSAGES OF THE VERY EVENTS AS THEY HAPPENED HERE....STARTING ON MARCH 17, 1963.
(GOD IN SIMPLICITY)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=919
(THE BREACH)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=920
(THE FIRST SEAL)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=921
(THE SECOND SEAL)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=922
(THE THIRD SEAL)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=923
(THE FOURTH SEAL)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=923
(THE FIFTH SEAL)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=925
(THE SIXTH SEAL)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=926
(Q & A ON THE SEALS)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=927
(THE SEVENTH SEAL)....http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=928

REV. 10:7 " BUT IN THE DAYS OF THE VOICE OF THE SEVENTH ANGEL, (MESSINGER)... WHEN HE BEGINS TO SOUND, THE MYSTERY OF GOD SHOULD BE COMPLETED AS HATH BEEN REVEALED TO HIS SERVANTS THE PROPHETS".

WHAT IS THE MYSTERY OF GOD....? CHRIST IN YOU. AND CHRIST IS THE WORD, THE FULLNESS OF THE WORD, NOT A PARTIAL LIGHT, LIKE THAT OF THE STARS IN THE NIGHT, BUT WHEN THE SUN COMES UP IN THE MORNING...THE DAY STAR ...ALL THE OTHERS FADE AWAY, AND HE HAS COME. JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF MAN IS HERE.

John 6:53 - "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you"
IT IS THE RISING OF THE SUN.
HE IS NOW BEING REVEALED (HE IS THE WORD AND COMES TO UNITE WITH HIS ELECT IN A SECRET COMING IN WORD FORM, JUST AS THE SCRIPTURES HAVE SAID HE WOULD.)
THOSE WHO REJECTED CHRIST.....ARE MENTIONED IN JOHN 6:66

John 6:66 - "From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him."

THE DISPENSATION WILL SOON CHANGE FROM THE REVELATION OF THE SON OF MAN WHICH IT IS NOW, TO THE DISPENSATION OF THE "SON OF DAVID"
DURING THE MILLENIUM CHRIST WILL REIGN ON THE THRONE WITH HIS BRIDE...THE TWO BECOME ONE, A TYPE OF SOLOMON, WHEN THE SON OF DAVID WHO WAS THE WISEST MAN IN THE WORLD.
HE SAT ON THE TRONE WITH THE DISERNMENT OF GOD, AND THE QUEEN OF SHEBA SAID: IT WAS LIKE A GOD SITTING THERE...NOTHING WAS WITHHELD FROM HIM IN KNOWING.
THE SAINTS OF GOD SHALL REIGN WITH CHRIST FOR A THOUSAND YEARS.....AND THE NATIONS WILL COME INTO THE CITY TO INQUIRE OF THE WISDOM OF THE LORD. THIS IS THE REST.

THE MYSTERIES OF GOD REVEALED WILL CALL THE NAMES OF THE ELECT, THEY WILL HEAR "HIS" VOICE IN THEM, THE RING OF TRUTH AND ANOTHERS THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW..."ONLY THOSE THE FATHER HAS GIVEN ME WILL COME".
THE MESSAGE TODAY IS THE FULLNESS OF GOD REVEALED AND HE IS THE WORD.

Last edited:
People who write ALL CAPS are hackers,watch out for them,they write in all caps to be recognised by other hackers.

You think,damn bit rude writing all caps,and they do it seemingly without reason,but as i said there is a very dark reason for it.

As I said before, I'm only making a clear difference between scripture, and quotes from sermons (in reg.) the part I'm commenting on..(in Bold) and my comments (in caps italics).

Last edited:
Dont matter,i was actually hoping you were a hacker,cos id rather be hacked to death than read that bullshit.

Perfection

God chose the foolishness of preaching for the perfecting of His saints.
Man was made in the Image of God, as a son of God, and through Christ Jesus we are redeemed and are called to come into the "Stature of a perfect Man" (2 Pet.)

Hebrews 6:1 - Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Matthew 5:48 - Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

John 17:23 - I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one;

1 Corinthians 2:6 - Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 13:10 - But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Ephesians 4:13 - Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

2 Peter 1:2 - "Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. 10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

Originally posted by Zero Mass
And why would god give them the choice of having evil if he knew that they would be destroyed? Why have evil in the first place? Why did he allow evil to survive?

ZERO MASS

God only knows..! we don't know the full / real story.

We live on a planet in which 71% of it is covered by water. A home for mankind created by God for us, yet we don't have any gils.

If humans aren't perfect, and we were made in Gods image, then God himself cannot be perfect?

IMAGE:

1 : to call up a mental picture of : IMAGINE
2 : to describe or portray in language especially in a vivid manner
3 a : to create a representation of; also : to form an image of b : to represent symbolically
4 a : REFLECT, MIRROR b : to make appear : PROJECT
- im·ag·er /'i-mi-j&r/ noun

This came straight from a dictionary.

I don't know of anywhere in the Bible where it says that God made exact duplicates of himself. As I said before, why would God want to clone himself? (Actually, cloning isn't what I was looking for either. An exact copy or duplicate is what I am looking for.) Why would he do that?

Gee, Ya know, after looking at the definitions, the first one kind of goes along with the theory that this exsistance is nothing more than a fantasy, a thought, an idea. That would explain a lot of things that I posted in a thread called 'Stranger things could happen?...' in the Pseudoscience section, like cellphones, computers, etc.

Christian and Religious Perfection

"A thing is perfect in which nothing is wanting of its nature, purpose, or end. It may be perfect in nature, yet imperfect inasmuch as it has not yet attained its end, whether this be in the same order as itself, or whether, by the will of God and His gratuitous liberality, it be entirely above its nature, i. e. in the supernatural order. From Revelation we learn that the ultimate end of man is supernatural, consisting in union with God here on earth by grace and hereafter in heaven by the beatific vision. Perfect union with God cannot be attained in this life, so man is imperfect in that he lacks the happiness for which he is destined and suffers many evils both of body and soul. Perfection therefore in its absolute sense is reserved for the kingdom of heaven."

[More...]

Originally posted by everneo
May be God knows lot of & all of outcomes. A&E had chosen their own though they had a chance to have God's favoured outcome. (ie by not defying Him).
I don't think knowing all the possible outcomes make one powerful. Many people know lot of & all the possible outcomes of a lottery, but that doesn't make them rich. Obviously god failed to predict the exact outcome.

I don't know of anywhere in the Bible where it says that God made exact duplicates of himself. As I said before, why would God want to clone himself? (Actually, cloning isn't what I was looking for either. An exact copy or duplicate is what I am looking for.) Why would he do that?

===============

He didn't. The bible says He created man in His own image...thats a likeness not an exact copy.

Like your son is created in your image. He has your eyes, hair color maybe..ect...he has your character....

God had "attributes" to be expressed like any father. Like a man's "genes" are in Him, before he takes a wife, and then he has children........It's that simple.

The first man Adam was created in the image of God, a part of Gods own life a son of God.....but God was a spirit, so the first creation was a spirit also.

Then a man was created from the dust of the earth to house this spirit.
We are a tri-une being ......body, spirit, and soul.

Jesus was called the "beginning" of the creation of God, the firstborn of many brethren.

Originally posted by daktaklakpak
I don't think knowing all the possible outcomes make one powerful. Many people know lot of & all the possible outcomes of a lottery, but that doesn't make them rich. Obviously god failed to predict the exact outcome.

He knew the exact outcome (besides all other possible outcomes). That was why He forewarned not to do.

This was not a case of winning in lottery. This was about losing the existing status. In such a situation, however dumb you are - not knowing how it is going to be bad - would you go by your friend's word (not to select a specific ticket) or would you follow a stranger's word to select exactly the same ticket. If you choose the later then you don't deserve to have a friend who was everything to you.

Adams went with a stranger's word despite a warning from their creator. i think, they did not deserve to be with God any more. As a matter of fact, the moment they decided against God to get the fruit , God would have decided not to intervene for they did not deserve to be prevented from going away from Him.

May be, in reality the situation might be much more complex and we don't know what was God's Will then. Why people are much sympathetic with Adams as if they were innocents not knowing what they were doing when they screwed up God's trust and themselves when they were running after a stranger. i don't think God created them as dumb as we think.

Originally posted by TheVisitor
Jesus was called the "beginning" of the creation of God, the firstborn of many brethren.
Jesus said to his disciples, "Compare me to something and
tell me what I am like."

They replied, "You are the eschatological manifestation of
the ground of our being, the ontological foundation of the
context of our very selfhood revealed."

And Jesus replied, "What?"

RE: TheVisitor: He didn't. The bible says He created man in His own image...thats a likeness not an exact copy.

That is precisely what I was saying with the dictionary definition.

Originally posted by everneo
He knew the exact outcome (besides all other possible outcomes). That was why He forewarned not to do.
Can you see the problem here? If god knew the exact outcome, what's the point to forwarn? A futile attempt to change the outcome that he knew he couldn't change? Or a public stunt to save his face?

Back