How do you feel about people who kill animals for the sheer fun of it?

I suspect we'd get along. Hell, anyone who thinks I look 17 gets an edge. (My date Saturday said, "You're under 30, right?" Ugh.)

I suspect we'd get along. Hell, anyone who thinks I look 17 gets an edge. (My date Saturday said, "You're under 30, right?" Ugh.)

Yea, so far our personalities seem pretty compatible :)

He really asked that ? :eek:
What a moron.. lol

I know. It's a dry county, so he wasn't even drunk. And he's religious. And he invited me to church. Inviting me to church is not the best move. You know how you probably have deduced that I'm loud and prone to say things like, "Wow, I really like your God! What's His name again?"

I know. It's a dry county, so he wasn't even drunk. And he's religious. And he invited me to church. Inviting me to church is not the best move. You know how you probably have deduced that I'm loud and prone to say things like, "Wow, I really like your God! What's His name again?"

Hmm ok.. to church eh ? :p
Did you actually say that though ? I wonder how he would have reacted :D

Anyway, got to go now. Talk to you later :)

I feel that it is wrong to take the life of an animal for the joy of it.

That is why I appreciate fishing to an extent, because it can be "catch and release" when it comes to rifles "catch and release" tends to not work out very well.

The other time was when I actually got a scholarship that was somewhat reliant on congeniality. No one was more stunned than me.

Well sorry, but it ain't natural to be a sociopath, no matter how badly you guys identify with them[/B]. :cool:

Well sorry, it is part of human nature, however much you might want to deny it. There are people that love war, loved being in Vietnam for instance...

Well sorry, it is part of human nature, however much you might want to deny it. There are people that love war, loved being in Vietnam for instance...

Nay, sociopathy isn't human nature. If it were, then most of us would be "naturally" occuring sociopaths. Well, it just so happens that those demented little freakazoids (such as yourself) happen to be in the a teeny little minority, while most of the rest of us are healthy, normal-acting people. Way to go, junior hitler. :jason:

Babe, those people are not really the kind of people we invite over for tea. They're not representative of average human beings.

The other time was when I actually got a scholarship that was somewhat reliant on congeniality. No one was more stunned than me.

Yea.. I guess you got lucky :)

I think we should put a sock in it though. We're horrible off-topic ;)

Yeah, so, is there much in the way in recreational hunting in the Netherlands? Not to sound dumb.

I don't even know if you need a license here to hunt. The cultures are sooo different. Unfortunately, people will just leave the body after cutting off the head in the middle of the damn woods.

I don't even know if you need a license here to hunt. The cultures are sooo different. Unfortunately, people will just leave the body after cutting off the head in the middle of the damn woods.

Oh no, you need a license here. Plus a gun permit of course, and they don't go about that lightly.

Back