How did Noah fit all those animals on the ark?

So, how do you manage to maintain your constant vigilance photizo?

Thusly:
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success...

O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

With my lips have I declared all The Judgments of Thy Mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of Thy Testimonies, as much as in all riches. I will meditate in Thy Precepts, and have respect unto Thy Ways.

I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget Thy Word.

A bird, with feathers no less, is proof that fish can change into humans?

Who espouses that a fish can change into a human?

We?...one knows Moses wrote Genesis Because the Word of God Incarnate/Written tells them he did.

One knows that Frodo dropped the ring into the fires of Mount Doom because the book tells us so.

Your logic is fatally flawed.

So you admit Jesus was just a Prophet then, not the Son of God or the Redeemer of all of mankind?

No, not that he was "just" a Prophet...What does the Word of God Incarnate/Written assert?

As time went on, that moment when the veil of the temple would be torn from top to bottom (and unhindered access to God would be a reality once again) drew closer...accordingly, revelation surrounding the Messiah became gradually clearer over time...one observes this in studying the Messianic Prophecies...the faithful of each generation received an increasingly clearer picture of the Redeemer as the time of His appearing drew closer...by the time Jesus was among them, the Jews understood that the Prophet mentioned by Moses was much more than "just a Prophet", and this is shown in early part of John's Gospel.

Faithful Mankind's understanding of their Savior increased with each succesive Revelation given to them by God.

You have the benefit of the NT to help give you a panoramic overview of Redemptive history, why not use what God has given you--instead of looking ridiculous...

Thusly:
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success...

O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

With my lips have I declared all The Judgments of Thy Mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of Thy Testimonies, as much as in all riches. I will meditate in Thy Precepts, and have respect unto Thy Ways.

I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget Thy Word.

Gee, why am I not suprised :rolleyes:

One knows that Frodo dropped the ring into the fires of Mount Doom because the book tells us so.

Correct, and if, being quizzed on whether he did or not, you answered "no", you would be incorrect...

Last edited:
Back