Homosexuality and the Bible (gay Christian perspective)

Here:
Nothing is supernatural, just undefined. That word defies itself. Its an oxymoron. If something is supernatural then it doesn't exist. And god, and a spiritual realm indeed exist.

If I have actually experienced the supernatural (which I don't like that word because nothing is supernatural, only undefined), then to me those definitions are one in the same. Replace the word person with god.

Yes I have faith because of what I've experienced, and I experience through my senses. Like you have faith in the sun because you feel its heat on your skin and see its light with your eyes. My experience though has also enlightened me to senses that I apparently have other than the 5 physical we know. I can't define god, but I know for sure that I've experienced and/or interacted with it. It is not defined in or subject to the constraints of this world that we know.

If it actually made sense, yes. But it doesn't.

A straight answer please. Is God undefined or not?

Yes it did make sense and I've told you before I can't define god. Did you forget?

Enmos, why are you asking when I've answered already several times?

Enmos, why are you asking when I've answered already several times?

If you cannot define God how on Earth can you know that Jesus was God human form and that the Holy Spirit is God in spirit form??? Assuming that they actually exist(ed) of course..

The Bible is VERY clear on the punishment that is supposed to be followed for such offenses.
Do you generally pick and choose from The Bible what conveniently fits your preferred worldview?

I try my very hardest not to.

But what i have said here is consistent with the teachings of Jesus. And they are not contradictory at all.

Yes the bible is VERY clear; sin is still sin and still has a penalty of death.

The only difference is that the process of carrying out the penalty of death has changed from the followers of God to God Himself.

That is the teaching of Jesus and as a follower of Jesus i do my best to follow His guidance.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Homosexuality is as committing a crime and it is clearly outlined that way in Bible. All those who support homosexuality are not Christians, and are supporting evil according to the Bible.

Gen 19:5-8 "and they called to Lot and said to him, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them.' But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said, 'Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly.'"

Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death." 1

Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals"

If you cannot define God how on Earth can you know that Jesus was God human form and that the Holy Spirit is God in spirit form??? Assuming that they actually exist(ed) of course..

I know I've been influenced by something that involves a spirit but is not limited to that realm. Is not limited at all so it seems.

What its shown me and taught me and the outcome of it are directly supported by biblical scripture.

I believe what I was taught about sin and christ and communion. Do you know why? Because I was not taught by the bible or by a man. I was taught that by the spirit, but it is also 100% substantiated by what it says in the bible.

Homosexuality is as committing a crime and it is clearly outlined that way in Bible. All those who support homosexuality are not Christians, and are supporting evil according to the Bible.

Gen 19:5-8 "and they called to Lot and said to him, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them.' But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said, 'Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly.'"

Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death." 1

Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals"

What it says here about homosexuality it also says about any and all sin. The wages of sin is death. A condition ALL of us are born into that inclines us to do stupid and destructive things A LOT. Its like we're all born severely retarded but we're not inclined to realize it because its the norm. You don't realize it until god shows you.

You want to know what god told me about sexuality? Homo and hetero alike? That its genderism. Like racism, its a form of discrimination.

And it is good to be discriminating in regards to a mate but what are your criteria and why? The gender is supposed to be a given.

I won't have sex with you because you have black skin...a big nose...red hair...blue eyes...a vagina...or a penis.

I know I've been influenced by something that involves a spirit but is not limited to that realm. Is not limited at all so it seems.

What its shown me and taught me and the outcome of it are directly supported by biblical scripture.

I believe what I was taught about sin and christ and communion. Do you know why? Because I was not taught by the bible or by a man. I was taught that by the spirit, but it is also 100% substantiated by what it says in the bible.

So you are a bible-thumper after all.
You didn't answer my question though..

So you are a bible-thumper after all.
You didn't answer my question though..

what i told you is my answer to your question, and what i've told you is true. you called me a name, that is derogatory. and i don't fit that name, or wear it.

that's not nice enmos.

what i told you is my answer to your question, and what i've told you is true. you called me a name, that is derogatory. and i don't fit that name, or wear it.

that's not nice enmos.

You did not answer my question at all, and I did not call you a name anymore than when I would have called you a blond.

Back