Holocaust Denial

ok so the fact that i find there atitudes as distasteful as those which come from Willson Tucky means that they deserve to die?

rightttttttt
oh just for your own interest, norsefire is aparently christan not muslim

want to try again

your a bigot, your whole country is evil, do i blame those who fight back? HELL no i dont any more than i blame the east timoriess who fought the indonesians.

i just wish they could hit the parliment and blow that up just as i wish the afganies who have been tortured could kill the US goverment.

the only people i feel any sympathy for are the inocents and your county is FAR from inocent

just for your infomation i would LOVE to see Bush, Howard, Blair and anyone else who was in there cabinates stand trial in the hage and the same for the israili goverment

God bless Israel. Not Zionism, but Semitism.

and the ones that arent Semites? whats wrong with them?

i was at a wedding a week ago, i remember the rabi saying, may peace come to all the world(it sounds better in hebrew). i like that blessing better.

All Israelis are Semites if they embrace Semitism. We don't need "world peace", unless the Semites are in charge.

no spock, just those of voting age who vote for pollies who continue the opression and those who keep building there houses in land that is not rightfully theres

how was the australian education system in anyway relevant to the israili political system?

oh and yes i have more respect for those who fight back than those who drive tanks over kids. your no better than the indonesians invading timor

how was the australian education system in anyway relevant to the israili political system?

i dont know, you tell me. why are you Aussies so ignorant about the holocaust and think an entire country is EVIL and need to be bombed? and how come that is nit being a bigot?

or am i missing something.

you know israel has about 2 million kids? thats "only" 500,000 more jewsih kids then there were in the holocaust. but this 2 millions dont have any right what so ever do they? they are the evil ones.

oh and yes i have more respect for those who fight back than those who drive tanks over kids. your no better than the indonesians invading timor

what do you make of the palestinians banks? make a lot of money, or their electricity grid system. why the palestinians constructed that all by themselves. no help from us. they should totally fight back so hamas can govern them free of charge.

Back