Great Explanation of Global Flood Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
IAC. Do you feel ashamed for all of the knowledge lost as a result of Christianity. You know all the burning of Apocryphal texts etc?

Yes, however you must admit (unless you would deny your faith in front of God) that you would be happy; nay over the moon, if the Deluge were accepted as fact and all other theories destroyed?

The other theories will never be destroyed, until the Second Coming of Jesus, but even after that, there will be murmerers, so Jesus has to comedown hard again at the end of His Millennial Reign.

You didn't answer post No205. Of course it would be productive, spreading a work they know to be inaccurate. Half truths are after all more dangerous than falsehoods.

Edit = Ignore 1st sentence.

But I thought Jesus was an advocate of love and compassion. Surely he should LOVE the theories that are "wrong" not destroy them?

I did answer with post #210, and the half truth which hurts the Bible, as proponed by millions of Christians, is that Genesis really doesn't mean what it says.

Belief in a Young Earth might. Supposing somebody responsible for figuring out say some periodic seismic activity that would kill billions, doesn't bother to figure it out because they didn't believe the evidence provided by some "X" million year old slumped sediment?

I did answer with post #210, and the half truth which hurts the Bible, as proponed by millions of Christians, is that Genesis really doesn't mean what it says.

Yes but which half is the truth. What if they are right and you are wrong? And you can't see it because you are under some witches spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back