Great Explanation of Global Flood Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? I'm talking periodicity and prediction. If you have an earthquake zone occuring every X million years how do you adapt that to a model where the absolute age of the Earth is only thousands of years old. You'd be evacuating people every day and they would ignore you.

Believing in a book doesn't make you right. Neither does any amount of erroneous "interpretation" of evidence.

Ah, Sorry gotta go. But, I've been quite enjoying our little tete a tete IAC, so maybe we can pick it up some other time?

Believers have allowed themselves to be intimidated by the Darwinist/Uniformitarian monopoly for decades because of ignorance, willful in many cases unfortunately.

Believers have allowed themselves to be intimidated by the Darwinist/Uniformitarian monopoly for decades because of ignorance, willful in many cases unfortunately.

Non-believers have been pressured and intimidated by theists for a lot longer than that. What's your point?

Well, you admit the mainstream dating methods are vacuous, so I bet you regret "couldn't resist."

Nope no regrets for me. I notice that you don't deny that GFM dating methods are equally vacuous. Given an equal footing, I'm inclined to believe my own interpretation of the available evidence rather than your own.

Nope. Science is proactive and reactionary. Your book is rigid.

Once again I am truly intrigued however. How do you cope in day to day life with such a seemingly uncompromising belief system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back