Good news for Proof of E.T's

I thought I would follow up on this. Paula (Orion's Stargirl) and I got close to meeting up but ultimately she went unresponsive.

This always happens. I was haing a discussion on another forum with a religious fundie that said she could substantiate her miracle healing. It was all going great until she had to fax me the X-Rays, and then I got an aggressive reply saying that she didn't have to prove anything to me and that it wouldn't change my mind anyway so what was the point.

The bluff is always called eventually.

Thanks for the follow up on this one.

so
what if you initiated the aggression?
and her refusal due to your rudeness?

i tell ya
these anecdotal recitations tend to be soooo one sided

if you want to be graced with even a fraction of credibility, provide proof please
an audio file of event would be satisfactory

if you want to be graced with even a fraction of credibility, provide proof please
an audio file of event would be satisfactory

Comprehension isn't your strong point, or you are so keen to be a smartass you didn't take time to read my post.

Why would there be an audio file of a conversation that took place on a forum?

when there are people that have been abducted i beleive sum people not all of em
cause to me i noticed in statistics that one seems to have a dream of being abducted then it goes on like a chain reaction heaps really believe they have been too
the ones that have proof they seem to get it no matter what

ones that cant prove it they are condemned they seem to be the ones that are or have been adbucted they go into losses great losses
they never seem to make ends meet they are pushed away from us normal people
and it seems to me aliens seem to know how to press our buttons to make us push the ones they want out in the streets so they are easy for the picking to do what ever they like to em
or even letting them have their way
so judgement is not the way to beat an alien attack
the way is to understand they are stuck in a chain reaction and they cant get out
even though its not what we see they need help to get back in the earth the place they once were and not in that chain of events they dont deserve

counsiling sumtimes helps them back
so dont hesitate to comfort these people and listen to them maybe work out a way to help em back without critisism thats if u run into any

Donnal, I'd like to introduce you to some friends of mine, they have relatives right by you to make friends with too. They would be the comma key, the fullstop key, and the shift key.

Now, please use them in future so you posts aren't such a grammatical travesty.

why dont people like my grammar
its how we are sum times in australia we dont have constantly so it here
but if it is clearer for peope to understand then i guess i will try not to forget

ok

ok look i got a better idea

i dont say a word no more then no one will be confused
maybe if i private message instead or say nothing
which do u prefer

I would prefer you to make an effort to punctuate correctly. Trying to spell correctly would be polite too. Not all users of this forum have English as their first language, so if they can be bothered learning English, it would be polite to at least write it for them, so thay can understand it.

It's hard to believe that a group of superior advanced aliens lit up with LED's would travel from another planet hundreds of light years away in a space ship for the prime purpose of being videotaped buzzing a few canadian roof tops. As Mr. Spock would say; 'That's Illogical'. Maybe they came here to buy some George Foreman grills.

Wildly fallacious.
You cant presuppose what an alien civilisation would or wouldnt do, can speculate till the cows come home of course but not much more than that.

Wildly fallacious.
You cant presuppose what an alien civilisation would or wouldnt do, can speculate till the cows come home of course but not much more than that.

Of course we can pre-suppose. To say we can't is wild supposition in itself!

Why would aliens, such intelligent, technologically advanced aliens at that, differ from us so much that we could never understand their motivations?

To suggest such is just a cop out.

or you are so keen to be a smartass you didn't take time to read my post.

good fit
regardless, your insolence is noted
provide transcripts and log files
or get slapped with a subpoena for records :mad:

after all these years, the woo woo's are still rampaging around sci
time for some decisive action

i predict a bloodbath

ones that cant prove it they are condemned they seem to be the ones that are or have been adbucted they go into losses great losses
they never seem to make ends meet they are pushed away from us normal people
You know, that's an interesting theory I never considered. Well, it's been ages now since I was more interested in the subject of alien abductions, but I do remember a common symptom among recurrent abductees describing what use to be a normal life turned upside down. (I use to frequent several UFO forums.) In fact, I remember several abductees complaining how (paraphrasing) how society was no longer accessible to them; how they ended-up being marginalized either thru financial means, or by suddenly becoming extremely asocial, or being unable to progress in their careers, or needing to move to another location—always a strange feeling of being tethered, somehow, is how they described things. But the idea, as you put it, that they are being intentionally pushed away from "normal" society's influences, sounds appropriate and uncanny.

or even letting them have their way
Precisely. That's it in a nutshell.

so judgement is not the way to beat an alien attack
the way is to understand they are stuck in a chain reaction and they cant get out
even though its not what we see they need help to get back in the earth the place they once were and not in that chain of events they dont deserve
I'm afraid society wouldn't be so generous, regardless of the fact that the abduction scenario isn't even being acknowledged but ridiculed—makes you wonder, though, if that too is "how it should be".

Of course we can pre-suppose. To say we can't is wild supposition in itself!

Why would aliens, such intelligent, technologically advanced aliens at that, differ from us so much that we could never understand their motivations?

To suggest such is just a cop out.

crap
give me your take on humanity
be honest
do not tailor def to score brownie points

furthermore, it is not the "understanding" that is at issue, it is the "ascribing"
take the time to read please

i cannot believe this is still an issue
where is my ruler?
i need to rap some knuckles
i recommend "running"

^ Well, I can certainly think of one reason why intelligent man might never get to understand ET motives: human modern morality.

^ Well, I can certainly think of one reason why intelligent man might never get to understand ET motives: human modern morality.

Intelligent? Compared to "them"? We would be like primitive grunting primates to them. Does the test chimp understand the light shined in it's eyes, to check how that cataract drug is doing?

Conversely they probably can tell what we are doing, like a lab tester watches a mouse search for cheese in a maze.

well its not about my grammar look at the top of the page
it says good new for proof of et's
not donnal's grammar
if u cant read then may be u better go back to class and try to understand the net has people from all over the world and ur the only one on this planet that cant understand my language
its bloody well english too
so get used to it or dont read it if you cnt understand it ok

Intelligent? Compared to "them"? We would be like primitive grunting primates to them. Does the test chimp understand the light shined in it's eyes, to check how that cataract drug is doing?

Conversely they probably can tell what we are doing, like a lab tester watches a mouse search for cheese in a maze.

you got authority issues
work on it

Back