God is a crutch for the weak minded

Her children are adults. Some of them are Christians. She has stated that all followers of the Abrahamic religions are evil. I have to say...
my question seems like an obvious one to ask.

post 123, in response to you is where she makes her claim about 'anyone' etc.

It seems you had no problem with her assertion. Or?
M*W: You don't know me, and you don't know my children. Some of them are christians, and the others are not. I had influence over some of them, and the others I did not. I don't act as though they are hopeless, I can clearly see what maybe the institution of religion has to offer. There is no acceptance of the rules as I se them. What we do knowis that we are within the rights of apathy. Somewhere there is the hope of minutia, and there is also the hope of making one the hero before one can. Life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone. Rock on.

Including your children?
M*W: My children who are adults now can make their own decisions about what they believe. They don't need my influence to what they believe. I will accept whatever religion they choose. I will support them with whatever religion they choose. I love my children enough that I will accept whatever religion they may choose. Life goes on, long after the feel of living is gone. Rock on.

It would be better if people were brought up being shown all the different ways of life, then letting them choose which way is for them when they are old enough to decide.

Agreed, but that would mean the complete abolition of indoctrinating children into ways of life in which they have not made a choice.

The Amish are a good example of that.

M*W: S.A.M., your are a pathetic moron. You are an abomination to Islam. I have more respect for other Muslims, but you are such a radical bitch. You are also stupiid. I cannot imagine hoe you may cope. You are such a lying bitch. Get a life, why don't you?

It's about time that you are called to the fore. You are totally worthless. I don't see how you can be a mod. You are such a loser.

Over the top much?
:rolleyes:

M*W: Norse, I know there is no god. What's your point, my friend?

If you say "I know there is no god", that is a positive assertion, so you need to then find evidence. What is your evidence that God does not exist?

And I'm not so sure that there isn't a god; no empirical evidence, sure, but the thing is, you couldn't really have empirical evidence, right? I don't know....after reading some of the NDE accounts, I'm starting to think there is a God.

Norse fire;1980985 said:
M*W: Proof is in the pudding. You can only wish that for yourself. I don't expect you to be that ever thoughtful, There is no business like show business. Even if I could stay the procedure, I would gather myself to a dethoid, and hope that my will ever feel so mouch. I will always be the butcher, of course. I will always. That is what I will affter. I only hope you are content. I'm sure. The last thing that I can see is that I am loving you so much! Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. That's a positive think... Qll my exes live in tesak, bujtI

Norse fire;1980985 said:
M*W: Proof is in the pudding. You can only wish that for yourself. I don't expect you to be that ever thoughtful, There is no business like show business. Even if I could stay the procedure, I would gather myself to a dethoid, and hope that my will ever feel so mouch. I will always be the butcher, of course. I will always. That is what I will affter. I only hope you are content. I'm sure. The last thing that I can see is that I am loving you so much! Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. That's a positive think... All my exes live in Texas, but you, S.A.M. are the mother speak at your own volition. You are simply a moron.

You need proof to back up a positive claim.

Positive claim:

Ok, the Hitler avatar you're currently displaying gives one the impression you're a Nazi.

Proof:

You admire Hitler. You're belligerent. You habitually lie. You want to beat up people who criticize your faith even though you've never heard they're arguments.

Positive claim:

Ok, the Hitler avatar you're currently displaying gives one the impression you're a Nazi.

Proof:

You admire Hitler. You're belligerent. You habitually lie. You want to beat up people who criticize your faith even though you've never heard they're arguments.

I am not belligerent, I do not lie, and I have no faith in order to want to beat people up

Back