God does exist.

hahahaha, excuses excuses, who do u think you are april? The best scientist in the universe? LOL, who are you? The best scientist in the world have not succesfully created cell out of gathering atoms. And your stupid for saying "We dont make cells because we already have them you jackass" U JUST PROVED YOURSELF THAT YOU LIED BY CLAIMING THAT A CELL CAN BE BUILT, so thank you for proving yourself to be A LIAR FOR US.

Here we go again.

April:

I didn't say that I could build a cell. I said that it was possible. Adam called you a troll, maybe we could get hold of your cells and make more like you, well wait thats a bad idea. Your grammer skills give me a headache and Im not even that good of a writer.

Honey I never said that I was the best scientist. I think you missed the point of my statement earliar to. Now listen to me again. WE DON'T MAKE CELLS. IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO THAT IF WE TRIED. BUT WHY CREATE SOMETHING THAT ALREADY EXCIST? IT COSTS MONEY TO DO THE SORTS OF THINGS THAT I DO, I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY.

So let me put this in a way that you can understand sweetheart. Your a dumbfuck.

Thank you for the links!

------------
Okay back to me. Yeah hes a troll plain and simple.

Listen Adam, u indeed have ignored mine first before I ignored yours, and u know why i ignored yours? Because your statement is a false accusation, u claim Im anti-evolution when the fact is IM ALL FOR IT. your an accuser, and i also IGNORE OPINIONS, I ONLY LISTEN TO FACTS, NOTHINNG LESS..

You insulted that person because her informed opinion does not match your superstitious views.

While dishing out insults, you demand proof yet say god exists, without providing proof of such.-adam

What is superstitious? Beyond the human laws of nature? Yes indeed, therefore blackhole, God, placebo are superstitions as well but all 3 have one thing in common, science proves its existence. If anything your the one who is superstitious, for claiming a non intelligent, earthquake created a life form "cell" thats even WAY OFF FAR WORST, Intelligence is proven & isnt a joke, Chance isnt proven and is a joke.

and listen appril, if its possible to create a living cell, then its possible my shoe will create a 20 story twin tower building with televisions, compoters and bathroom in 40 years of earthquake, lightning, wind and hurrricane, same logic

I IGNORE OPINIONS, I ONLY LISTEN TO FACTS

Your not going to get very far here with that kind of attitude.

April had this smartass comment.

We can take the iron and such out of your shoe and make iron beams. If its leather we could make a cow.:D

It was something like that.

AND U ADAM, JUST TO REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN U HAVE IGNORED MY EVIDENCE FIRST BEFORE I IGNORED YOUR ACCUSATION, I HAVE TONS OF PROOF OF GOD AS AFOREMENTIONED U OBVIOSULY DIDNT KNOW OTHERWISE I WILL NOT HAVE TO REPEAT THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, YOU ARE ONLY GOOD AT CHANGING TOPICS TO PROVE WHAT IS UNPROVABLE ANYWAYS. u and yur kind already admit to the fact God cannot be proven False, then why furthermore be atheist? As a TRUE christian we NEVER ADMIT GOD CANNOT BE PROVEN, WE CLAIM THAT HE CAN BE PROVEN AND SERIES OF EVIDENCE is placed here but it seems like your ILLITERATE

Somebody kick this troll he's pissing me off. We need a moderator. Your not doing anything muscleman except being a pain in the butt.

I'm illiterate?

Originally posted by muscleman
AND U ADAM, JUST TO REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN U HAVE IGNORED MY EVIDENCE FIRST BEFORE I IGNORED YOUR ACCUSATION, I HAVE TONS OF PROOF OF GOD AS AFOREMENTIONED U OBVIOSULY DIDNT KNOW OTHERWISE I WILL NOT HAVE TO REPEAT THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, YOU ARE ONLY GOOD AT CHANGING TOPICS TO PROVE WHAT IS UNPROVABLE ANYWAYS. u and yur kind already admit to the fact God cannot be proven False, then why furthermore be atheist? As a TRUE christian we NEVER ADMIT GOD CANNOT BE PROVEN, WE CLAIM THAT HE CAN BE PROVEN AND SERIES OF EVIDENCE is placed here but it seems like your ILLITERATE
I'm illiterate? Let me just go through your work with my red pen...

AND you ADAM, JUST TO REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN, you HAVE IGNORED MY EVIDENCE; FIRST BEFORE incomprehensible but it seems like you're ILLITERATE

Sometimes it's just fun to tease the monkeys. I wish I could poke him with a stick. :D

I like your red pen, thats funny. You should do it to all of his posts, but then you would be here for days!

Oh and if Adams illiterate then Im blind. And if your not retarded then Im the King Of The World!

*Sings*

Who let the trolls out?
Rant, rant, rant rant rant
When the forum was nice, and discussion was rational
And everybody havin' a ball (Hah, ho, Yippie Yi Yo)
I tell the fellas "start the name callin'" (Yippie Yi Yo)
And the fundies start to troll
The poor "sanity o meter" go down

Who let the trolls out?
Who let the trolls out?
Who let the trolls out?
Who let the trolls out?

yup reserve to name calling when nothing logic and factual can be said, just as what I expect from an atheist

Im sorry arent you the idiot who called my sister a stupid liar?!

Yup, resort to name-calling when nothing logical and factual can be said, just what I expect from an atheist.
:p

Adam is like that really stern, repressed English teacher from High School who you know is really wild in bed. :p

*Edit*

And muscleman is like that kid who sits at the back of the class and eats his eraser all day.

lol, uhhh goodness, Lord I pray that you will help them use their brains.

Im sorry arent you the idiot who called my sister a stupid liar?!- Counselor

Yes indeed I called her a liar for claiming that a cell can be built with proper mixture of acids, when the fact is NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTS SUCH CLAIM, NOT ONE SCIENTIST HAVE BUILT A CELL, SO YES INDEED I CALLED HER A LIAR FOR MAKING SUCH FALSE COMMENT

adem yew suk.

kwit piking an him heesa nighs pirsen yew our beeng meen bee cuss thet iz the neychir av al athess.

stap beeng meen ar eye wil sick jeezis an yew. krighst iz lawrd hee rewlz sough eye cen hav hem panish yew stap beeng evvil ar els. :mad:

Back