God does exist.

You also need faith to believe that Earth is really a giant purple beetle crawling around the anus of an insane leprous nun from Proxima Centauri. You'd need very strong, pure faith to believe that.

In other words, faith is no guaranatee of anything other than not knowing something.

What is Faith? [for the Adamist]

Originally posted by Adam
You also need faith to believe that Earth is really a giant purple beetle crawling around the anus of an insane leprous nun from Proxima Centauri. You'd need very strong, pure faith to believe that.

In other words, faith is no guaranatee of anything other than not knowing something.
That's ludicrous. You can see the earth can't you? Then why... on earth... would you think it is a... [what you said]...? Man... these people?!?[:confused:] How can we speak of something we obviously do not understand? Or is it a cry for help? Faith is a gaurantee of something unseen which through faith is known.

These people are surrounded by a wall of evil fire. [This is metaphorical - just in case] Only God can get through. Another way of looking at it is that they are really block-headed.

MarcAC

Ok, because you're a monkey, I'll explain it for you in very clear terms.

1) You have faith in god, Allah, whatever. You believe it exists.

2) I have faith that the gas giant planet orbiting Proxima Centauri is made of Coco-Pops Breakfast Cereal made by the Kelloggs company.

How is 1 any more valid or realistic than 2?

For the Adamist

2) I have faith that the gas giant planet orbiting Proxima Centauri is made of Coco-Pops Breakfast Cereal made by the Kelloggs company.

I am a monkey? Your faith in me is quite strong Adam. So that's what Adamist means - faith in man? Cool. Those two statements differ completely from what you stated above. You referred to the earth... and I'm standing on it. Well with faith in a monkey I understand why you would think such stupidity was faith.:rolleyes: We are all here to learn something Adam. I hope you have.:)

MarcAC

Answer the question. Clearly. JUST answer the question.

For the Adamist

Answer the question. Clearly. JUST answer the question.
I won't. That would desrespect both mine nad your intelligence. He/She/It... I don't know... could be hermaphrodite... even believes that monkeys can type - I didn't even know they understood the English language. Or do you expect to hear the answer from a monkey chattering in your head?

MarcAC

So you're saying there is no rational way for you to say that 1 is any more valid than 2? Thanks.

Re: MarcAC

First of all, we have no reason to put faith in Giant purple squid monkey, it contains no moral values, no virtues, a fact....And there is many reasons to believe in God and ALL THE VIRTUES AND MORAL VALUES HE TEACHES ALONG WITH IT, FOR WITHOUT IT WE WILL BE LIKE ANIMALS, THAT WILL KILL, STEAL, RAPE, AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ITS OWN SURVIVAL...Thats why God asks us to be kind, loving, and generous, AS A FATHER WILL WISH THE BEST FOR HIS CHILDREN....Giant purple squid monkey is nothing....

Atheist will say "If God is not fake because u want proof he is, then prove to me that the gas giant planet orbiting Proxima Centauri is made of Coco-Pops Breakfast Cereal made by the Kelloggs company, and tooth fairies/unicorns don’t hover around earth every night".

Smart Christian will say "A claim can b proven fake by lack of evidence. What evidence do u have of tooth fairy? How many eyewitnesses? Millions? If tooth fairies plucked out a teeth, is there any scientific investigation done to it?/ If so can u show it? How many testified? Show me healing, supernatural/miracles documented in the name of tooth fairy. How many died for tooth fairy to verify its value? / Thousands? Is there a Historical location of it? If so, where? Give up? Well tooth fairy because of its lack of evidence is fake. Period...

WE BELIEVE IN AN INTELLIGENT DESIGNER BECAUSE IT IS PROVEN, THROUGH OBSERVATION, STUDY, AND DEMONSTRATION THAT SOMETHING AS ORDERED AND DETAILED AS THE UNIVERSE WHICH IS MOTIONED, FUNCTIONING, WITH INSTINCT LIVING, EXIST THROUGH AN INTELLIGENT CAUSE, FROM BIOLOGICAL, TO TECHNOLOGICAL FORM, A FACT...SCIENCE HAVE PROVEN SO....
THERE IS NO PROOF OF GIANT PURPLE SQUID MONKEY, NONE....

poor Adam, brainwashed all his life to thinking that way, how sad..Yet he claims to believe in scientific facts, when so far nothing he said is scientific at all...

"WE BELIEVE IN AN INTELLIGENT DESIGNER BECAUSE IT IS PROVEN, THROUGH OBSERVATION, STUDY, AND DEMONSTRATION THAT SOMETHING AS ORDERED AND DETAILED AS THE UNIVERSE WHICH IS MOTIONED, FUNCTIONING, WITH INSTINCT LIVING, EXIST THROUGH AN INTELLIGENT CAUSE, FROM BIOLOGICAL, TO TECHNOLOGICAL FORM, A FACT...SCIENCE HAVE PROVEN SO.... "

You just don't get it do you? Christ we must have explained this to you a hundred times by now. How long does it take to get through your dense skull? The only thing you have shown is that technology requires a creator. You have not shown that biology requires a creator, nor have you shown that stars or galaxies require a creator. In fact, it is accepted that stars form on their own, out of clouds of hydrogen and dust.

Your logic is "My computer was created, therefor the universe must also have been created", and I'm sorry but that's horrible logic. That's no better than saying "I have a cup of hot water here. That means all the water in the universe is also hot". Why am I wasting my time on you. You're just going to blow this explanation off again. So you know what? You believe what you want to believe, but if you expect to convince me God exists you'll have to do a lot better than some monumentally crappy 'logic'. And for God's sake turn your caps off, if you want to accent something use the board's italic tags.

You just don't get it do you? Christ we must have explained this to you a hundred times by now. How long does it take to get through your dense skull?
Cloning requires human intelligence...Sexual reproduction, is an effect of two partners, both with intelligence..
Even cells contain nucleus, the brain of the cell which is also intelligence...

YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU XELIOS? YOU JUST DONT...YOUR NATURE AS "SUPER DUPER UNENDING PERFECT COINCIDENCES, ONE AFTER ANOTHER" DOESNT HAVE EVIDENCE AT ALL, A FACT...IN FACT IT IS PROVEN A LIE...YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU...

Originally posted by whatsupyall
Jan,
You know what Jan, what Frenchy, Cris, and all the other atheist are realy trying to say is....

"To me, I think all knowing means "ALL DOING", after all the only way to know things IS TO DO THINGS. That is MY interpretation of "all knowing" so that it will contradict, and when it contradicts, then at the end of my sentence I can say "Omniscience and freewill cannot Co-exist" because Im an atheist and I donot want to accept God's mercy, so I will ignore every facts and logic as much as I can.."- By the atheists...

Hi whatsupyall,

They know perfectly well what we are saying (imho), their position is that they are anti-Christ/God. The term "atheist" is a convenient cover for some.

They know that every living being comes from another living being, and everything thing that has a design (universe) must have a designer, this is natural. They know that no proof exists of anything coming into being without the intervention of a person/living being. They know that the scientist Stanley Miller and his colleages, conducted an experiment by simulating the atmosphere of early earth, to the best of their scientific knowledge, and produced among other things, amino acids. But what they forget to understand is that it was conducted by a person, a person who had knowledge, the atmosphere was generated by sentient being, and only then could anything be produced.

Known or unknown to them, their is some serious psycology going on. I think, the basic idea is to argue something to death, then it becomes boring and unfashionable, and when something becomes unfashionable, it is time for change.

This is true materialism, as change has to take place due to the influence of time. They believe that God is now outdated and technology has taken over. They belive that people in the past were not intelligent, that is why they chose to believe in a god of sorts. They cannot understand what or who God is, they see the whole idea as another materialistic concept or a fashion. In a natural sense they are right because things of matter have to wind down (old age) and eventually disappear (death), the time has come for materialism to take full hold of the reigns, the winter of the ages.

If we look at how nature works, we can see that it is a series of cycles, one such cycle are the seasons.
In springtime everything is new and fresh, in summertime we reap the benifits of harvest, in autumn everything begins to disappear then winter is cold, dark and harsh, then it all begins again. In the same way, it is said that there are big cycles, 4 in number, which operate over millions of years and have the same characteristics. This particular cycle is the winter of our discontent. :(

What "we" understand is that God, although is the cause of everything, has nothing, other than maintaining, to do with the material world. The material world is fully operational, of course this is a credit to Him. He only performs pastimes for the sake of those who are devoted to Him.

We understand that because God is pure Spirit, His connection to us is spiritual, so we have to understand what is material and what is spiritual, in order to develop.

When we engage ourselves in these types of discussions, we become sidetracked and even forget spiritualism, and become engaged in nonesense prattle, this is why, although this is a most interesting forum (one of the best i've seen :)), we should, at times, discuss "religion" from our perspective, which involves scriptorial quotations (among other things), hopefully inviting everybody to join in, if they so please. :p This way, we can bang our headz against a spiritual/philosophical wall instead of a brick one. ;)

I am sure that the theists here have questions and ponts to raise about their own and other religions.

It is time to raise the stakes. :p

Love

Jan Ardena.

"I'm sorry, but unless I am given proof that a God exists, I can't believe the Bible. If God were to provide me proof of His existence, and that the Bible was true to His word, I would never even consider straying from His word."
------------------------------------

VAKEMP, I mean no offense, however, perhaps you simply refuse to accept the evidence given to you because believing in God would clash with your selfish desires? Evidence abounds, you simply choose to dismiss this evidence. Please review some of my previous posts and dialogues with Raithere for specific examples. Contact me via PM if you want more evidence, as I have plenty. Keep searching, my friend.

"The romans and jews also did not refute a giant space squid that caused rain. Nevertheless, that squid most likely did not and still does not exist."
---------------------------------------

Frenchy, I assume that you have over 24,000 original manuscripts which are historically accurate and archaeologically consistent with thousands of eyewitness testimonies,regarding the validity of this giant space squid? Of course not.

><>

inspector,
VAKEMP, I mean no offense, however, perhaps you simply refuse to accept the evidence given to you because believing in God would clash with your selfish desires?

Nice try, but no.

It's quite simple. I have no proof.

Don't start assuming I am a drug addict who has unprotected sex with a different woman every night now.

whatsupyall,
Your posts don't make any sense. You lack analytical skills. You might as well say 'I BELIEVE IN GOD. IF YOU DON'T, I WILL MAKE FUN OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME PROVE THAT I HAVE NONE!' It takes up less space, and is much easier to understand.

"YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU XELIOS? YOU JUST DONT...YOUR NATURE AS "SUPER DUPER UNENDING PERFECT COINCIDENCES, ONE AFTER ANOTHER" DOESNT HAVE EVIDENCE AT ALL, A FACT...IN FACT IT IS PROVEN A LIE...YOU JUST DONT GET IT DO YOU..."

Nowhere have I said that nature required 'super duper coincidences'. Nowhere have I said these coincidences must be perfect. Nowhere have I said that macro evolution is 100% proven.

You are so incredibly insecure about your beliefs that you cannot even admit that you may be wrong. I have admitted repeatedly that I may be wrong, God may indeed exist, you may indeed be smart and open minded in real life (though I seriously doubt it). All you have done is said "I have said it, and so it is proven and true!" That is not the mentality of an open minded person. An open minded person admits he may be wrong, and he certainly does not appeal to this childish notion that "What I say must be right".

Your whole intelligent design arguement is interesting, but not more than that. It is purely speculative and is not based on scientific proof at all, as much as you'd like to believe it is. You claim ID has been observed, do you mean to tell me you saw God create the universe? No, of course you didn't, thus it has not been observed.

You're desperatly trying to prove your theory, so much so that you choose to blind yourself to the other theories out there.

I admit, the universe may well have been designed. But even if it was, it doesn't change the fact that we see microevolutionary changes on a daily basis. It also doesn't prove it was created by Allah, or the Christian God, or any other god, and it certainly does not prove the existance of heaven or hell.

However what you have to realize is you cannot prove a theory by providing evidence against another theory. You can't prove ID by simply saying you don't think chance could account for life. Hopefully you'll actually consider opening your mind for once and seriously think about what I've said. If I get another one of these "XELIOS YOU'RE SO STUPID AND YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE i SAY SO" posts you're going right back on ignore.

I am 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 % sure that God exist, WITHOUT A DOUBT, WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCED HIM, something you havent, and thats why you have no stance in your belief, YOU ARE LOST...MY FAITH IS ROCK HARD, HARDER THAN A STEEL AND IRON COMBINED....I am 1 million percent confident WITHOUT A DOUBT that God exist. Call me one in a million, whatever, BUT GOD EXIST, NOT BECAUSE I WAS TOLD, BECAUSE I EXPERIENCED HIM...

Your right Xelios, Napoleon, Queen Elizabeth, Shakespeare, God, evolution, Big bang, Intelligent designer, are all speculation and myths.....
I can provide the same type of evidence for all of them, BUT YOU CALL ME CLOSE MINDED WHEN I GAVE YOU TONS OF EVIDENCE, IF IM CLOSE MINDED WITH SO MUCH EVIDENCE, WHAT DOES THAT MAKE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT ONE EVIDENCE AT ALL? RETARD?

Again you are right, Napoleon, God, evolution, are all myths.....ACCORDING TO *&%@!!! O I MEAN ACCORDING TO ATHEISTS..

whatsupyall,
BUT GOD EXIST, NOT BECAUSE I WAS TOLD, BECAUSE I EXPERIENCED HIM...
Good for you. I'm happy for you that you have no doubt that He exists.

However, you cannot expect others to believe in Him because YOU experienced Him.

By the way, did you believe in Him before you experienced Him?

I had faith in God before I experienced him too, but it was shaky, in fact before, i refuse to read about evolution, and all these theories that contradicts my faith, because I was weak. At one point i even became atheist, but this were the days when i never looked deep into my faith. After I experienced him ( In calculable Answered prayers which u call "super Luck", healing of incurable cancers science cant explain which u also call "Super luck", I heard him speak to me twice in my whole life which u call "Schizophrenic"), i literally borrowed about 12 books from the library and readin the best things atheists can say about God, and I realize that atheists have nothing to say except trash talking, generalizing, and have theories with no evidence. I also realized from the book of "New Scientific Case for God's existence" by Mark Mahin, that as a christian, pure science is more on our side than the atheists. The truth reveals itself to me. BUT IT DIDNT REVEAL ITSELF WHEN I WAS SITTING DOWN LAZY, CURSING GOD, TRASH TALKING. IT REVEAL ITSELF WHEN I WAS HUMBLE, AND HUNGRY FOR KNOWLEDGE. KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM GOD, SSEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND...RIGHT NOW, I WILL DEBATE ANY ATHEISTS IN THE UNIVERSE, READ ANY THEORIES, ANYTHING ABOUT LAWS OF PHYSICS, BUT KNOWING THESE WILL ONLY STRENGTHEN MY FAITH THE MORE...

A

let the cage match begin

Here are my answers to all the replies I received.

Originally posted by whatsupyall

YOU ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE THE QUESTION I HAVE POSTED
No, I corrected your mistake and provided an appropriate answer. My response was on topic, it is not my fault you do not understand.

YOU ARE MAKING YOUR OWN DEFINITION OF KNOWLEDGE
Not at all. My definition is based in thousands of years of philosophy. It is also found in the dictionary definitions. Yes, I know that the word knowledge is sometimes used to mean belief this is why I expressly gave the definition I was using as a premise.

Let me ask you a question: If what someone believes is false is it knowledge?

MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MY NEPHEW COMMITING THE ACT WAS 100% TRUTHFULL, FACTUAL, INNERANT, ABSOLUTE
Really? So your omniscient? Is that what you're telling me? You never make mistakes and you're never wrong? The veracity of your belief (that your nephew would play the video game) was determined by the event. Prior to the event you did not know for a fact what would happen; you only had a prediction... or are you saying that you could not have been wrong?

because my nephew chose to play the video game instead of playing with my dog, then my dog doesnt exist?
You're just being obtuse. The only question is whether it's deliberate or that you just can't help it.

I WANT AN ABSOLUTE ANSWER, YES OR NO
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Let's see if this helps you understand. Answer the following question only with a yes or no:

Whatsupyall, have you stopped sexually molesting cattle yet?

Originally posted by Jan Ardena

I found that somewhat absurd.
I find it rather horrific. I also fail to see how it is in any way relevant.

This means the desire has changed, that’s all.
It changed because of thought.

When you look purely for external evidence, then you shut a part of yourself down, and you can only accept things as they are put to you by whichever authority you trust.
Who said anything about purely external evidence or trusting authority? I accept nothing as true based solely upon authority and subjective experience is definitely a part of belief. However, sometimes subjectively determined belief is incorrect. The question then becomes; how do we verify subjective belief? What tools do we have to take measure of these things?

All external evidence can be seen to have critical flaws, just as a good lawyer can make a mass murderer appear innocent.
I see your point. However, lawyers deliberately seek to demonstrate only those facts which support their position. Some of us are honestly seeking the truth with no goal or position in mind.

Then you have to dig deeper, or reject the whole idea, either way you eventually have to make a decision.
I don't have to do either and I hardly need you to tell me what to do. However, regarding all basic considerations I have rejected the idea. There are some components of what I believe that are similar to certain definitions of God. However, I find the assertion of the label to be problematic because it contains too many preconceptions that I find false. If someone, such as Tiassa, wishes to call it God and accept what I find to be problematic that's his problem.

Then go with whatever you feel is right.
It's not a matter of 'feel' it's a matter of thought.

This is a physical observation, we see life as having a beginning and end, so that means life had to start from somewhere, I’m sure you can agree that this is basic logic.
No, we do not see life beginning and ending we see life moving and changing in a continuous chain. Certain branches may terminate but the whole of life moves on without a single break in the process. We cannot observe the beginning and there is no end so far.

You have to be patient, and understand that GOD is not your order supplier, He is Supremely Magnificant...
I don't have time to be patient with God... he's had eternity to get his shit together and I have maybe 80 years, total. He's providing no answers so I must figure it out for myself. I'm not going to sit on my ass waiting. And if he does turn out to be real I'll be more than willing to say this to his face. If he sends me to hell for it I'll go happily because there is no way I would ever submit to such a vile being.

this respect starts out by having “faith” without which, the road to God is not possible. That is where you must start.
I had faith once upon a time... reason kicked its ass.

I’m happy to go down this road with you, but you have to let me do it in my way, as you are asking me. Therefore we must take things one step at a time, patients is a virtue.
Sure. I've no problem being patient... just as long as I'm not wasting my time.

Originally posted by inspector

But you are just doing this 'for fun', remember?
I play soccer for fun too, it's doesn't mean I like getting kicked in the balls.

Could it simply be that you have not been exposed to the solutions to your claimed 'inaccuracies'?
No, I've heard the 'solutions' I find them equally invalid.

Provide specific biblical examples, please.
Noah's Flood.

Second, there is eyewitness testimonies written by the eyewitnesses themselves supporting many miracles performed by Jesus.
Then show me one and the proof of it's veracity.

I do not attempt to prove negatives.
What negative are you referring to? Why do you not believe my claim that I can walk on water? What if I bring an eyewitness to my doing so?

Have you fulfilled any prophecies lately?
There are a few million Jews that do not believe that Jesus fulfilled any prophecies. I'd hardly call the notion that Jesus fulfilled the OT prophesies undisputed evidence and that's assuming that the story is accurate in the first place.

The problem is that they cannot all be true since truth does not contradict itself. God cannot be a man from another planet and NOT a man from another planet. We cannot have God exist and not exist.
Essentially, you are correct but you must beware of false dichotomies. Also, depending on the parameters, one may also have occasions where two truths seem to contradict each other, however, this is generally a modal problem.

Therefore, what is absolutely true is that which corresponds to absolute reality.
Of course the question then becomes: How do you determine what absolute reality is?

The Bible does not defend itself as the truth. It simply assumes it is the truth.
Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Originally posted by MarcAC

Fine Raithere. To put it simply. When you talk about choices A and B you mean we make those choices right?
No. I mean that we have the ability to select either A or B.

So therefore we choose. Now God doesn't make the choices for us. So if He knows what choice we will make it doesn't matter.
If God knows that A will happen before we choose can we still choose B? If not then we cannot select B, can we? Then what choice do we really have?

And I have seen that you smartly do not say that knowing is doing.
Why would I say something as absurd as that? Knowing is having a true belief for the right reasons. I suggest you read Mortimer Adler regarding knowledge. You'll like him, he was a theist and has a profoundly better argument towards God than whatsupyall ever conceived. I really don't suggest relying of whatsup for any kind of rationale.

Here's a link to one of his essays regarding knowledge:
http://radicalacademy.com/adlerknowledge1.htm

Do you see your error?
Actually, there is an error in the reasoning that I've given so far (I've mentioned it in other topics) but there are different ramifications as to God if we accept the premises necessary to reveal the error. Right now I am accepting certain unstated premises in the typical Christian/Islamic/Jewish notion of God. Within those premises there is no error in my reasoning. Believe me, if you four are having difficulty with what's been said so far there's no way we'll be able to discuss fallacies in modal and temporal logic.

And why didn't you just answer what's up y'alls questions. Simply yes or no.
Because it's not that simple, y'alls question contains an error... therefore the question isn't even valid? Can you answer the following question with a yes or no: Because Michael Jordan sold his 2005 Superbowl Championship ring does that mean the ring no longer exists?

When you figure out what's wrong with my question you'll be able to figure out what's wrong with y'all's.

Now that is ridiculous as NO atheist has presented on this forum ANY evidence to refute God's existence.
One refutes evidence or argument, not belief. Proving any negative assertion without parameters is impossible. However, failing to disprove God does not prove God.

~Raithere

Re: let the cage match begin

Originally posted by Raithere
Here are my answers to all the replies I received.

No, I corrected your mistake and provided an appropriate answer. My response was on topic, it is not my fault you do not understand.

YOUR ANSWER AND FRENCHY WAS THAT MY NEOHEW HAVE NO FREEWILL, THEREFORE YOUR AN IDIOT..BECAUSE FACT IS HE ISNT A CYBORG...STUPID..

Not at all. My definition is based in thousands of years of philosophy. It is also found in the dictionary definitions. Yes, I know that the word knowledge is sometimes used to mean belief this is why I expressly gave the definition I was using as a premise.

knowl·edge ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nlj)
n.
1. The state or fact of knowing.
2. Familiarity, awareness, or understanding gained through experience
or study.
3. The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned.
4. Learning; erudition: teachers of great knowledge.
5. Specific information about something.
Carnal knowledge.

THATS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF KNOWLEDGE. YOUR DEFINITION OF KNOWLEDGE IS "TRUTHFULL" WHEN THE FACT IS PEOPLE CAN KNOW THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUTHFULL, BUT IT IS STILL KNOWLEDGE YOU IDIOT, OH I CALLED YOU NAMES? BECAUSE IT IS TRUE, YOUR STUPID ARSE..KNOWLEDGE MEANS TRUTHFULL, WHAT AN IDIOT...
Really? So your omniscient? Is that what you're telling me? You never make mistakes and you're never wrong? The veracity of your belief (that your nephew would play the video game) was determined by the event. Prior to the event you did not know for a fact what would happen; you only had a prediction... or are you saying that you could not have been wrong? .

did i say i never make mistake stupid. did i say im god. did i say im all knowing AND OMNISCIENT? NO! STUPID ARSE..I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ACT OF MY NEPHEW WILL HAPPEN AND MY KNOWLEDGE WAS 100% ABSOLUTE AND TRUTHFULL. WHY ARE U PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND SAY IM NOT SURE WHEN THE FACT IS I AM SURE AND MY NEPHEW DID IT.. STUPID...STUPID...STUPID...

Whatsupyall, have you stopped sexually molesting cattle yet?

AM I ASKING THAT QUESTION? NO...
I SIMPLY ASKED SINCE I AM 100% SURE THAT MY NEPHEW WILL PLAY THE GAME, DOES MY KNOWLEDGE OF HIS CHOICE MEANS HE HAVE NO FREEWILL?

THEN YOU SAID "IF YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUTHFULL, OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE THEN THE ANSWER IS NO, HE DOESNT HAVE A FREEWILL"- BY STUPID ARSE RAITHERE...

"But if you had known... truthfully, factually, inerrantly, known what your nephew would have done then the answer would be No. He would have no free choice.

~Raithere".

ONCE AGAIN, I WAS 100% SURE OF MY KNOWLEDGE, AND ACCORDING TO YOU MY NEPHEW HAVE NO FREEWILL, THEREFORE YOUR AN IDIOT BECAUSE MY NEPHEW ISNT A ROBOT...STUPID ARSE.....HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE?

Back